loosing my religion

safiya58

:salam2:

I was not here on tti for a pretty long time! It is because my iman has decreased. I´ve serious really serious problems to follow the deen.

I believe in Allah. I know that I´ll enter jahannam if I don´t repent... but I don´t know how to repent... I´m lacking sabir...

I´m 25 and still not married and at the moment I can not get married because I´ve a skin problem and I´m really ashamed because of that! I´ve got no patience anymore... I just want to look normal...

I feel all alone and I feel like I´m to old...

I was engaged and now it eneded all up...!!!

to sum it up: I need help.....

please can I pm a sister due to a private problem... I prefer a sister who is elder......... I would appreciate it really...

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

May Allah azz zawajal easen your hardship and make everything easy for you in this Dunya. Ameen.

I hope you can get some help InshaAllah. I would recommend spending time in the company of the pious, it helps a great deal.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Gernada1492

A Muslim

I was not here on tti for a pretty long time! It is because my iman has decreased. I´ve serious really serious problems to follow the deen.

I believe in Allah. I know that I´ll enter jahannam if I don´t repent... but I don´t know how to repent... I´m lacking sabir...

I´m 25 and still not married and at the moment I can not get married because I´ve a skin problem and I´m really ashamed because of that! I´ve got no patience anymore... I just want to look normal...

please can I pm a sister due to a private problem... I prefer a sister who is elder......... I would appreciate it really...

no u r not going to enter Jahannum as long as u realize taht ur doing wrong. U wil improve soon inshALLAH..

Dont worry, every one is here to help you wat ever help you want. Dont stay alone and dont feel alone. All will good soon inshALLAH

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

We're neither angels nor prophets or messengers so we'd maintain our iman at a certain point..we're the fallible beings who have to struggle time and time again to break the chains of fitan around them..sometimes our hearts tremble upon hearing a name of Allah..and sometimes we recite suras upon suras..and read more and more of them..and feel that we earned the comprehension of the words only..

When you feel your iman decrease..simply ask Allah to help you charge it..if your iman is in and for Him..then does it not make sense to seek *Him?!*..

The flower of iman is obviously alive in you sister..and it is waiting to *bloom* hadaki Allah..if it was not..you wouldn't even *mention* to your very self the decrease of your iman..nonetheless spend the time to write it on a forum...you would simply go on about your life never giving this issue a *thought* (literally!)

So your work is cut out for you..baraka Allaho feeki..don't tire from seeking Allah to help that flower bloom again..and in the meantime..seek the things that make it bloom ardently..so you'd accompany your beseeching with action..and Inshallah..before you know it..things will fall back into place..and you will smell the sweet fragrance of Iman..

P.S. Don't let the days of Ramadhan pass you..its days..make the best soil for that flower I keep talking about sister :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Whatever skin condition you have it is a test for you, there is no need to lose hope. Allaah has given you a wealth of blessings and the condition is something through which you can become closer to Allaah and attain paradise, maybe it is a means to an end?

Allaah bestows tests and trials upon those slaves He wants to be closer to Him. Allaah does not gain some sort of pleasure through giving you a skin condition or other difficulties in life, you need to see His wisdom and love Him for it.

Given a choice of attaining paradise or having perfect skin/looks in general in this world which would you choose? Im sure we would all choose the former. Im not saying those things are mutually exclusive, but the very prospects of gaining paradise should fade the other into insignificance. Everything in life ranging from the very small things to the very big are all just a means through which to obtain this Jannah.

Sister, Do you have good muslim company to spend time with? If not, then seek that and pray for it.

Feel free to PM me if you need to.

yudia

Dear Safiya,

i used to have the same probs like you, loosing my religion..i even sang about it (REM) and wrote it as a status (really it's not a proud thing to admit:shymuslima1:) then one thing led to another, i started wearing hijaab about a month ago..the bottom line is one thing i realize, Allah is always there for everyone..and yes i mean everyone!!Allah never leave our side..there are times when we feel that Allah is turning His face against us,when it is us who did that..anyway feel free to pm me and yes, i'm older than u (there i said it :SMILY149: )
i may still have a lot of things to learn about islam...but perhaps my experience could help u in any way (hopefully:tti_sister:)..

Ibn Uthaymin

Its Ramadhan. Cheer up.

Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallaho anho):
“Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam)said, "Whoever establishes prayers during the nights of Ramadan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not for showing off), all his past sins will be forgiven." (Bhukhari)

zahra_24

ascwrwbr..dear sister i dont uselly comment on most theards,but youres made me sad,i know its hard to be patient when theirs alot of hardship in your life, as we all know sister life is a test and those who pass it with patient and worship Allah scw, are succefull, i cant say i know how u feel,but when u said u have skin problem i remberd the story of prophet ayub/job..Allah the Almighty praised His worshipper Job in His Glorious Quran: Truly! We found him patient. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft returning in repentance to Us! (Ch 38:44)

read that story and if u already know it theirs alot to learn from it. My Allah make it easy for u:tti_sister:Ameen

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

May Allah subhana wa ta'la help you.
Inshaa'Allah khair sister....I'll keep you in my duas.....
May Allah azza wa jal protect your eeman and preserve you like a pearl.
BarakAllahu feekum
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu my beloved sister Safiya.

I was very worry for you dear sister, because you were not posting on TTI for long time. Alhamdulilah, I am happy you have informed us about you and your life.

My dear sister, I know how you may feel. I feel sometimes simular when I wish to escape from all people,and be alone with Allah, because we humans are week, and we get hurted easily. And when we do not know for any answer, we look for help of Allah,and if Allahs help get late, we are lossing our eman and faith in Allah. But we must try to stay patiante, because patiante Servents are the most dearest to Allah, than Allah sees how much we really rely on Him..

Allah subhan we teala sais:

As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and gifts, then he says (puffed up): "My Lord has honoured me." But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: "My Lord has humiliated me!" ( Surah Al Fajr, 15, 16)

I know you have beautiful soul dear sister,and Inshallah Allah will not leave you alone. You must be dissapointed because of some sad things that happenen to you in lately time, but Inshallah after rain it always come sun and something good. Sometimes we need to cry a loot, so that we smile on end. And I pray that Allah makes you soon smile again dear sister.

If you need any advice you can PM aslo. It will be my happiness to advice you how much I can for the sake of Allah.

May Allah bless you and help you in everything. ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Insha'allah will make du'a for you sister in Islam. May Allah grant you much sabr and grant you forgiveness for all your grief ameen.

safiya58

thank you a lot for your kind support. It is really relieving to have muslims to talk with... I appreciate it a lot!

I know of course that Allah Subanallahu Teala is most forgiving but to whom... just to those who repent.. and I can not manage to repent... I´m struggling with temptations....

I´m ashamed to say that but I don´t enjoy my prayers.... I would prefer to do anything else instead... :(

sisters zahra_24 and yudia welcome to tti :hearts:

Abu Talib

Feeling low

This is the month to kill those temptations and this the exact time for you to ask help from Allaah as the Dua for the fasting person is not rejected and if Allaah is pleased with you he will forgive all your sins in Ramadaan. So do not worry just keep praying be firm say to yourself only Allaah can help me now and I will surely benefit from him by making him happy.

Occupy yourself with Dhikr and reciting Quran even if you don't feel like. Insh'Allaah you will be blessed by a miracle.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I´m ashamed to say that but I don´t enjoy my prayers.... I would prefer to do anything else instead... :(

:wasalam: sister,

Sister, I think reading about the virtues of prayers would rejuvenate your heart's joy in praying as it once was. Also, gaining knowledge about the Tawheed of Allah & Mercy of Allah over his creation would soften your heart and make you want to humble yourself before Allah Almighty.

I will take the liberty to recommend some books. You might like them :-

Prayer According to the Sunnah
(The preface to the actual chapters, talks about the virtues of prayer. I personally like it a lot)

Establish the Prayers... and The Prize is Paradise

Prayer and Purification

Also, you can read & memorise the various beautiful supplications (and understand their meaning in your mother tongue) that our beloved Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam incorporated in his prayers. This will make your prayers more spiritual and interesting InshaAllah.

Fortress of the Muslim is one excellent handy book for this purpose.

It is available online too, you can check it out here:- http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

This was just my personal suggestion.. Hope it was of some help InshaAllah.

Fantasiaxox

assalamu alikum sister safita,
i too hav skin probs and my parents are not very rich to take me to a doctor because proper treatment requires loads of money.:SMILY23:
anyways, be firm and ask Allah to strength ur Iman and keep urself busy in the recitation of the Holy Quran and read its translation. Keep saying adhikr such as La ila ha illa Allah and recite the following continuously. This is wat Prophet Yunus recited wen he was in the stomach of the whale which swallowed him. Prophet Yunus knew he has no help other than that of Allah's.
This is the dua...."la ila ha illa antha subhanak, innee kunthu minal lalimeen."
The meaning.."There is no God but You praise be to you, Verily i'm amongst the wrongdoers".
Keep ur Iman strong and recite this so that insha allah u can be free from all hardships.
Keep praying :tti_sister:
Dont lose hope. "Allah is with those who remain patient" This is a Quran verse.
Love ur sis in Islam,Fathima​

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:wasalam: sister,

Sister, I think reading about the virtues of prayers would rejuvenate your heart's joy in praying as it once was. Also, gaining knowledge about the Tawheed of Allah & Mercy of Allah over his creation would soften your heart and make you want to humble yourself before Allah Almighty.

I will take the liberty to recommend some books. You might like them :-

Prayer According to the Sunnah
(The preface to the actual chapters, talks about the virtues of prayer. I personally like it a lot)

Establish the Prayers... and The Prize is Paradise

Prayer and Purification

Also, you can read & memorise the various beautiful supplications (and understand their meaning in your mother tongue) that our beloved Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam incorporated in his prayers. This will make your prayers more spiritual and interesting InshaAllah.

Fortress of the Muslim is one excellent handy book for this purpose.

It is available online too, you can check it out here:- http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

This was just my personal suggestion.. Hope it was of some help InshaAllah.

I'll add to it

Allaah the Exalted has said:

( And seek help in patience and in prayer. Surely that is something quite difficult on (people) other than people of humility and submissiveness )

And He has said:

( O you who believe! Seek help in patience and in prayer! Verily, Allaah is with those who are patient. )

And He, the Exalted One, has said:

(And command your family to pray, and be patient upon that. We are not asking you for any provisions, (rather) We provide for you, and the favorable outcome is for (those with) taqwaa (consciousness of Allaah that produces righteous actions). )

And in the Books of Sunnah it is reported that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) used to hasten to prayer whenever an affair disturbed him. And previously discussed was the concept of healing most ailments through prayer before seeking out other ways of dealing with them.

- 1 - Prayer is something that causes one to receive sustenance.

- 2 - It is something that safeguards one's physical health.

- 3 - It keeps away harmful things.

- 4 - It casts away illnesses.

- 5 - It strengthens the heart.

- 6 - It brightens one's countenance.

- 7 - It delights the soul.

- 8 - It gets rid of laziness.

- 9 - It makes the limbs active.

- 10 - It increases one's physical strength.

- 11 - It expands the chest (making one at ease and giving him insight).

- 12 - It is nourishment for the soul.

- 13 - It illuminates the heart.

- 14 - It safeguards one's blessings.

- 15 - It repels catastrophes.

- 16 - It brings on blessings.

- 17 - It keeps away the Shaytaan (the Devil).

- 18 - It draws one close to Ar-Rahmaan (Allaah, the Most Merciful).

Taken from 18 benefits of prayers
Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah [d.751]
Source: Zaad al-Ma'aad (4/304-305)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
Well I guess everyone has said well .
Just a few things need to be added(sorry I did not go through all the comments as am running out of time)

Whenever we are facing any hardship or difficulties in this dunya,always compare yourself with those more unfortunate than us.

Allah test our imaan in any method He The Exalted desires. When we easily give up our faith,that is the time we fail His test.

Allah The Exalted test us according to what we can handle.Each and everyone of us have our own problems but the difference between all of us is our imaan either we have sabr jamil or sabr or no sabr at all.

Read the stories of the people duirng the prophet's time.Did we go through this kind of hardship?We are actually to be thankful to Allah The Exalted that He did not test us as how He tested those people of faith during the prophet's time.

When we are tested with difficulties, be happy because Allah The Exalted only test those He loves.The harder your test is, the more He loves you and the more you need to strengthen your imaan and turn to Him alone.

Count all the blessings we have in this life compared to those who are really unfortunate.

I know how you feel as I am a woman as well.Not getting married is a big issue in a woman's life.But we must realise that even if we were to be perfect,we will not get married unless He wills it.Didn't Allah said that if we did not get married in dunya we will get married in Jannah?

Dunya is not forever and it is not a bed of roses.In sha Allah always go for the eternal happiness which is in Jannah.

Make dua and hope for the best.If it did not happen soon or later,then He The Exalted has a better plan for you.

I will keep you in my dua in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum