ive reciantly converted i need a bit of guidence

samantha23

salam everyone
i dont no were to start i need to learn to prey in the correct way i feel im being a bad muslim as im not doing all the thing a muslim women is ment to do i feel lost as i dnt want to be a bad muslim i just want to live the correct way i no everythings a test but i dnt want to fail its hard i feel my old life pulling on this new life i want to be strong a stay positive is there any converts that have been in sam situation ??????

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum assalaam (and to you be peace).

Calm down sister and take it easy, you just reverted recently. So now that your starting to learn about Islam, things have to be taken step by step.

I'd say, the first thing you need to learn is how to make wudhu (ablution) and how to perform salaah (prayer).

Here is how you make wudhu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKb2zX1QBs

Step-by-step on how to pray: http://www.turntoislam.com/index.php?page=pray

I don't know where your from, but if your from UK they have Islamic bookstores, such as darussalam, where you can buy books or audio tapes, that will easily teach you how to pray, what is recited in the prayers, the prayer positions etc. www.darussalam.co.uk

But first learn how to make wudhu.

Hope that helps sister.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: calm down sis! just take it easy go step by step and you just need to take things slowly ...you will be fine inchallah :tti_sister: i will pray for allah to guide you to the right path:hearts:

Umme Ali

Salam alakum sister.
Mobarak that you have been bestowed by the LIGHT, the Noor. The one who brought you to this light will make sure that you learn Salah too. Dont worry. Dont be hard on your self.
May you be blessed and please remember all of us in your prayers. Please also try to get knowledgable about Durood Shareef.

Salam
Umme Ali

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
So continue learning!!!

salam everyone
i dont no were to start i need to learn to prey in the correct way i feel im being a bad muslim as im not doing all the thing a muslim women is ment to do i feel lost as i dnt want to be a bad muslim i just want to live the correct way i no everythings a test but i dnt want to fail its hard i feel my old life pulling on this new life i want to be strong a stay positive is there any converts that have been in sam situation ??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:astag:

Calm down sister take it easy!

i see many has posted reply responding to your help!
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt reward them tremendously~Amin!

:bismillah:

Now,
All you need to do is to call or drop down to the muslim council in your country and consult them entirely what your need and what you need to do!
I understand there should be an organisation professional for newly muslim convert in your country that can guide and help you accordingly!

Or
If it too distance away what you do is to report yourself to a mosque near your place and tell them what you need surely they will help you!

Islam is Allah swt religion and no one will say 'No' OR 'No idea' to teach you!
One will receive good reward from Allah swt in teaching A muslim to pray~:ma:

Don't worry sister Allah swt knows best and Allah swt knows your situation you r in!
You have taken your shahadah and the next step is learning and understanding.

The prophet Muhammad s.a.w said:Knowledge has no boundaries !
:ma:
So continue learning!!!
You will master in no time!
Insya Allah!
Subhanallah.
Alhamdulillah!

~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!
Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)