What time is Iftar at your place?

Three parts: Iftar time, Suhoor time, Sleep

• Total voters

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I eat suhoor at about 4:45am. If it is a weekday, I stay up to get my kids off too school(my son gets on the bus at 6:55am).If its the weekend, if im not too tired, I read some Quran(when its quiet) then sleep. I have iftar at about 7:12pm. Alhamdullilah!

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum

1- after 7PM

2- around 5 AM

3- no i read then study for my classes b/c i have class 8AM like sis souther

this year don't know what to do b/c there is no masjid to pray tarawih where i'm. no masjid the state that i'm know subhannallah. i guess i will pray home. any one have idea.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think it is similar all across the world because this year, Ramadan is taking place in September. Had this been June or December, in some places in the world, iftar could have been as late as 9pm, and other places at 5pm.

danial

I think it is similar all across the world because this year, Ramadan is taking place in September. Had this been June or December, in some places in the world, iftar could have been as late as 9pm, and other places at 5pm.

my thoughts exactly! a few years back we went to visit our relatives in the colder regions during december, n fasting seemed so short. but at the same time sahur is so early

dianne

Salam,

iftar - 715pm
sahoor - 5-30

i only perform solat taraweeh at home at 11pm till 12am
get up sahoor 5am.no sleeping after that,rezeki will not came to us if we continue sleep.wassalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:

Indeed brother I am in the U.S. :) Ramadan Mubarak

:wasalam:
Yeah Ramamdan Mubarek to you too.

Gosh Ramadan (also known as Ramzan) is my most favorite time of the year. It's a month of purification, so that means that if you abstain from doing something Makrooh or Haram (like cursing) for the thirty days (and which you'll have to do), then you can stop doing the bad thing for the rest of your year/life.

It makes me feel so excited and happy.

I do Taraweeh and Isha at the masjid. IT starts at 9 and goes to 10:30.

Last year Isha started at 8:30 and it ended up till 10:30! So looks like the time from last year to this year decreaced by one hour!

And it seemed wired to me. Like yesterday it was the 3rd day of Ramzan and then the Imams only finished Surah Al Baqarah on the 4th time that we got up from finishing the Salat (we do 2 rakat-2 rakat 10 times).

But AFTER Taraweeh, most of my old friends are there (they're actually over 20 yrs old :D) and we talk and have fun. I mix with the good people though. Not the "I'm so cool" kind of kids, but with people who go to Jamaats or are Hafizehs.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: "If people were to know the good (blessings) in Ramadan, they would have hoped that Ramadan would last for the whole year."
"The month of Ramadan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction." (Holy Quran, 2:185)

Jihan

well suhoor is: 5am ( i think.)
iftar: is 8ishpm
I stay awake (i better) i have to go to school weekdays

see the thing is I don't really check the time i just have my family wake me up and I break my fast when i see everyone breaking it in my family and my brothers are going off to the masjid (talk about blind following huh). inshAllah i'll checking time.

last year fajr was 6ish and iftar was 4:30-5pmish