Acceptance Islam!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum.
here is a good news about the conversion of two christian brothers to islam.
there age is between 16-18. They absorbed LIGHT(NOOR) in their hearts on 3rd of August 2010 by saying shahadah. alhamdulillah.
they work near my masjid in Lahore, Pakistan.
now i am responsible for their lookafter and learning. they stand on both of my sides in travih and enjoy listening quraan, although they are not familiar with the verses and translation as they are not educated. one of them can read so i gave them book on life and acceptance of islam of Sahabas (R.A).
they started learning quraan here.
they are very happy and enjoying fasting and are in need of our special prayers.
wasalam

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Alhamdulillah, thank you for sharing this cheerful story at this time may Allah reward you and may He help both of them to be steadfast to His right path.
thanks once again.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Sobhanallah!!this indeed is a treate news akhi.mabroook that you have a golden chance of gaining extra extra reward in this holy month.make them feel at home inshallah.this is really brilliant:)!!

jazakallah khairan for sharing.may ALLAH make you,them and us all steadfast on our deen and may He make it's understanding easy for us all.

congratulations again:)!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you

assalamo alaikum.
here is a good news about the conversion of two christian brothers to islam.
there age is between 16-18. They absorbed LIGHT(NOOR) in their hearts on 3rd of August 2010 by saying shahadah. alhamdulillah.
they work near my masjid in Lahore, Pakistan.
now i am responsible for their lookafter and learning. they stand on both of my sides in travih and enjoy listening quraan, although they are not familiar with the verses and translation as they are not educated. one of them can read so i gave them book on life and acceptance of islam of Sahabas (R.A).
they started learning quraan here.
they are very happy and enjoying fasting and are in need of our special prayers.
wasalam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Great News!
Thank you for sharing brother.

~May Allah swt help and guide you in helping them
N
~May Allah reward you and your family with best health~Amin!

~Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum and ramadan mubarak.
jazak allaah khair for the dua.
but i am worried that each of my thread received reply NOT more than 5. WHY???
are they NOT interesting???
I talked on science, medical, dunya, conversion etc. but poor reply!!!
I am NOT interested to start threads like NAME GAME, or other games.
AND this is the wrong thing with me i think!!
what do you suggest???
should i quit starting new threads???
wasalam.

ummsami89

Maashallah and Ramadan Mubarrak brother. That is wonderful about the new muslim brothers. About the lack of replies after your post. I just think people are so wrapped up in their lives, unfortunately and its not intentional that the community doesnt respond. Ramadan is here and has long days and people are adjusting to it, thats my opinion. I know its been really really hot here in Indiana and with work and family activities, by the time iftar is here, I am exhausted and ready to collapse these first few days. But Alhumdullilah, I get rejuvenated and can pray and read quran and anything else needed done.. Again, that is great about the new muslim brothers. May Allah accept their fasts and duas, as all of ours. Inshallah.

ansari

STRANGER...
assalamo alaikum and ramadan mubarak.
jazak allaah khair for the dua.
but i am worried that each of my thread received reply NOT more than 5. WHY???
are they NOT interesting???
I talked on science, medical, dunya, conversion etc. but poor reply!!!
I am NOT interested to start threads like NAME GAME, or other games.
AND this is the wrong thing with me i think!!
what do you suggest???
should i quit starting new threads???
wasalam.

:salam2: bhai jee :D
ramadan mubarak :D

I read your post :).. but i didn't reply before because i waz busy busy busy n sleepy :lol:

many people read the thread but don't reply :) this does not mean they have not read ..do you create Thread for replies lol.. i guess no :D
now your thread have 139 views :)

hayakallah
:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
actually i was worried that whenever anybody starts any thread regarding GAMES like name game, hobbies, qualification, new born etc. a lot of people respond that. and whenever we read any information we become lazy to respond. u can see the previous threads!!!!!!!
any how, thanks for the response.
may Allaah swt bless us all in this holy month. ameen.