they were our own brothers and have decided to stab us

Delyan

El salam aleykom,

Dear Brothers and sisters, I really have no word straight away to let you feel how much I feel sick and chocked by lots of reactions I was reading before sendind you these few lines ... ex-muslims are criticising us, they ve decided to fight against us and they litterarly say it : their enemy is named Islam !!!!!!!!!! they live for blaming Allah!! how can we let them do that but how can we prevent them from acting such a way .. and they insult our Dear Prophet SAW they ve given up their faith in the name of freedom do they say, in the name of the ability to be humans, to access to a degree of non submission but is that possible for if u reflect well, the world itself is dependant from Allah. Allah ô Akbar we la ilaha ila Hoa

I m hesitating to send you such pathetics sites but if u only could read that, Im ashamed, Allah doesn't deserve one vowel against him

react plz
sis delyan
el salam aaleykom dear Ummah

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

sister

Just be patient with those Muslims, if you have met Them Personally. if it is a Web Site then At Times Non-Muslims do this kind of things to distract Muslims.but i have met personnally Born Muslims who Makes fun of Prayers and in General make Fun of Islam. But the main thing is Make Dua for Them. if they are Ignorant then they are clearly misguided and saturn is now acting on them. so dont be angry on them but just try and advice them about Islam. and the clear thing is the freedom that they want to enjoy is not Freedom it is Ticket to hell. Let Them do it as they are makin their Paradise here, but a true muslim will look forward to the real paradise that will come after the Day of Judgement. and if you see logically then How have we came about. And why are we here. in this world thre is nothing that comes about from nowhere. so there is always a creator. and Allah Loves Patient People, so have Patience.

salaam allaikum

to be a good muslim is the best weapon to war aginst them.

so let us be a good muslim then they have to way to say anything bad in any way.

justoneofmillion

don`t worry sister we are enough here to have stand still and patient and to not have become cowards and hypocrites allah`s mercy !!!is bigger than anything they may join toghether to fight us and islam is growing probably more than ever just check the statistics despit of the critisisme and propaganda machine islam is the fastest growing religion in the world so what are they going to do against that ? islam has always been fought and all the prophets too we should take them as examples cause we hope from allah what these traitors don`t hope allah swt won`t be unjust to them but they are unjust to themselves and they are betraying themselves without even realising on the day of judgement they will testify against themselves . you know allah`s guidance and mercy lye in allah`s hand alone and it`s not our duty to distribute it. wassalam:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :salah: :fighta: :fighta:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

To my brothers and sisters in Islam,

I sometimes get the impression that despair creeps into the hearts of many Muslims when they see that some people decided to leave the religion of Islam or when non Muslims make fun at or attack Islam.

To begin with, it's very understandable and expected that a Muslim should hate the acts of attack against Islam and be jealous about Islam. That's a sign of a healthy faith. However, that's not the same as despair.

Do you really believe that people all over the world will stop attacking Islam? That they will decide to be objective? That they'll stop trying to stereotype Muslims into terrorists and other bad images?

That's just not going to happen, and the sooner we realize this the better for us and the Islamic world.

Please read the following verses of the Qur'an:

"And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated. [ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay." [ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased. [Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected." [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved." [Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]." [ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together." "

[Interpretation of the meanings of the Qur'an 7:11-18]

Satan is here to stay until the Day of Resurrection. His sole purpose is to drive people away from Islam and to cause Muslims to sin and also to leave Islam.

We Muslims must put our trust in Allah Almighty. We must seek knowledge about the religion of Islam, implement what we have learned on our own selves and call on others to follow and implement Islam. We must also continuously ask Allah Almighty to guard our faith and to increase it.

We wish that non Muslims will hear this call and enter Islam. When they do not, when they attack Islam and when some Muslims decide to leave Islam, we should not despair and our appointment with these people is on the Day of Judgment, and then we'll see who laughs and makes fun of who.

"Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed. And when they passed by them, they would exchange derisive glances. And when they returned to their people, they would return jesting. And when they saw them, they would say, "Indeed, those are truly lost." But they had not been sent as guardians over them. So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers, On adorned couches, observing. Have the disbelievers [not] been rewarded [this Day] for what they used to do?"

[Interpretation of the meanings of the Qur'an 83:29-36]

And we must also remember some Muslim apostates have returned to Islam. They made a fresh start and sincerely repented from their sin. There are also people who were very bitter enemies of Islam and then reverted to Islam and became shining examples of pious Muslims. An excellent example of this last type was Omar ibn Al-Khattaab [May Allah be pleased with him]. He became one of the closest Companions of the Prophet [peace be upon him].

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Noor to shine

Dear sister Delyan::salam2:
Through my life i met many people who were born muslems still they mocked Islam and it`s practises (Prayer, Higab ......etc) ....I used to feel so angry like boiling when I hear their statements.....But Allah swt gave me a lesson .....all those arrogant people were subjected to the worse kind of punishment in this life .....some just returned to their creator and become better than me and some are still suffering ....but the arrogance in their hearts are blocking the way from repentance ...I pray for myself and all of them....It is the way of life that some chooses faith and walk in the straight way and some have no faith in their creator and chooses go astray ......Allah swt gave us the freedom to choose......It is a test for us and them ......who chooses to stay firm in his faith till meating Allah swt in Janna?......Say AlahmduliAllah that Allah swt is keeping faith firm in your heart while others are loosing faith ......

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Delyan

el salamaa leykom

Your messages ar full of wisdom and sense mashallah.
Yeah el 7amdolilah my faith is strongly present and does increase every day more.
Yes, that s a fact that others loose it. I just felt gravely offended by reading such a denigration, a defamation, and degrading words qualifying Allah 3a zawajal , Mohammed, saw . I mean I dont care that ex muslims choose another path than the Muslim one but, I can't stand observing the proliferation of insults against Allah and Mohammed. Ijust can't and I m sure no muslim could.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
El salam aleykom,

Dear Brothers and sisters, I really have no word straight away to let you feel how much I feel sick and chocked by lots of reactions I was reading before sendind you these few lines ... ex-muslims are criticising us, they ve decided to fight against us and they litterarly say it : their enemy is named Islam !!!!!!!!!! they live for blaming Allah!! how can we let them do that but how can we prevent them from acting such a way .. and they insult our Dear Prophet SAW they ve given up their faith in the name of freedom do they say, in the name of the ability to be humans, to access to a degree of non submission but is that possible for if u reflect well, the world itself is dependant from Allah. Allah ô Akbar we la ilaha ila Hoa

I m hesitating to send you such pathetics sites but if u only could read that, Im ashamed, Allah doesn't deserve one vowel against him

react plz
sis delyan

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sister, the people you are talking about, they were never Muslims. Those websites you are visiting are actually made by some Islam hating Hypocrites. They just claim to be ex-Muslims to misguide the people and make them think as if there was really something wrong with Islam.

You CANT believe in whatever is presented in the Internet. Please be clever in your perceptions.

Wassalaam.
VE

Delyan

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sister, the people you are talking about, they were never Muslims. Those websites you are visiting are actually made by some Islam hating Hypocrites. They just claim to be ex-Muslims to misguide the people and make them think as if there was really something wrong with Islam.

You CANT believe in whatever is presented in the Internet. Please be clever in your perceptions.

Wassalaam.
VE

salam

these ppl have been muslims one day whatever u say and think about that
Im not visiting these sites I just found it by luck while making some searches
El 7AMDOLILAH i m that naive !! I think Im quite ok in my perceptions and no one completely control its perceptions for its merely a perception and not taking in account the reality which we can't completely get...
ya akhy, knowlegde doesnt suppose to huddle up on the Ummah, Knowledge is based up upon our Holy Coran, and everything else that can help us to raise up Islam even the ignorance of some other ppl
wa salam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
i mean im NOT that naive

Sorry sister if you are offended or disgraced by my comment. But I am not convinced :)) sorry again).

Your following belief:

>>these ppl have been muslims one day whatever u say and think about that

I had been to such a website and debated those hypocrites for many months. I had around 1000 posts there, spending my hours and hours. What I have leart that most of people there are permanent nonmuslims and they had never been Muslims. At the same time I am not negating the possibility of some Ex-Muslims there. There might be few of Ex-Muslims there too. I have infered about that website that the admins of the website have some source of funding or they are permanent employees dedicated to research the Islam indepth with the evil intension of finding some points to manipulate and exploit the Muslims' lack of understanding about them.

When I tell some sister or brother for correction then it does not mean that I am very well versed in Islam. I am a very tiny and sinful slave of Allah and I fear from moment when my advice does not reflect my acts.

Wassalaam,
VE

Noor to shine

el salamaa leykom

Your messages ar full of wisdom and sense mashallah.
Yeah el 7amdolilah my faith is strongly present and does increase every day more.
Yes, that s a fact that others loose it. I just felt gravely offended by reading such a denigration, a defamation, and degrading words qualifying Allah 3a zawajal , Mohammed, saw . I mean I dont care that ex muslims choose another path than the Muslim one but, I can't stand observing the proliferation of insults against Allah and Mohammed. Ijust can't and I m sure no muslim could.

:salam2:
Yor are right sister we should not stay silent ........we should tell the message in any way we can ......I think the more muslems show the light they carry the more darkness are wiped from our earth......each should do what he/ she can and the most important thing that we represent Islam in the best manner. Reading the life of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and how he faced the lies and oppression of his own people helps a lot . The history repeats it`s self. We should feel proud and happy we are following the best human walked on earth.

Delyan

Yor are right sister we should not stay silent ........we should tell the message in any way we can ......I think the more muslems show the light they carry the more darkness are wiped from our earth......each should do what he/ she can and the most important thing that we represent Islam in the best manner. Reading the life of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and how he faced the lies and oppression of his own people helps a lot . The history repeats it`s self. We should feel proud and happy we are following the best human walked on earth.

Mashallah great speech
sis delyan
wa salam

asalamalikum,

Read the history of the Mongols and how they were so close to killing every Muslim, but Allah made them turn to Isam including their leaders! The best to winning a war is being Muslim and changing yourself for the better. Put your trust in Allah, because He is the All-Knower, All-Seer

salaam

rizzumd

Your brother
Yes, it is very sad to listen to such people and read such websites.
When some people forward such sites through mails, iniatially i used to read them then i completely abondoned reading such sites, which are wicked.
We can see the history and learn that many who bashed Islam in their lives accepted at later point. Even we have seen our beloved Sahabas in that way.
The only thing we can do as pointed by many brothers is making duva for them and keeping away from such sites and people.

Umm3mar

Salamo aleikom

Sister, I can totally relate to your frustration. The other evening there was a woman on the news who was bashing Islam, who claimed to be Muslim. In regard to other websites...

For a long time I was looking for more knowlege of Islam, so joined other sites, that said they followed Islam (full of fitnah, honestly.) Then, a member had mentioned TTI, and ever since I have kept with TTI exclusively and I have withdrawn membership from the other sites.

It can be compared to a clean glass of water and a dirty smudged glass with murkey water. When you are offered a dirty glass, and there is no other option, you accept it, but when you can see for yourself the difference, of course you go with the clean glass.

You have your clean glass (TTI), don't bother to revisit the murk.

Masalama

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Salamo aleikom

Sister, I can totally relate to your frustration. The other evening there was a woman on the news who was bashing Islam, who claimed to be Muslim. In regard to other websites...

For a long time I was looking for more knowlege of Islam, so joined other sites, that said they followed Islam (full of fitnah, honestly.) Then, a member had mentioned TTI, and ever since I have kept with TTI exclusively and I have withdrawn membership from the other sites.

It can be compared to a clean glass of water and a dirty smudged glass with murkey water. When you are offered a dirty glass, and there is no other option, you accept it, but when you can see for yourself the difference, of course you go with the clean glass.

You have your clean glass (TTI), don't bother to revisit the murk.

Masalama

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Please nobody mention any name of such website. It has been advised not to mention and tell the websites ro sources which attack Islam. If you have any doubt and disagree to my point then you can get clearance from Brother Mabsoot.

As a last option I will give the references to tell why should we avoid telling people about such websites.

Wassalaam,
VE

maymun

lets make dua for them

:salam
allhamdulilaah theres a judgment day
allah swt says in the quran
And every man's augury have fastened to his own neck, we shall bring forth for him on the day of resurrection a book which he will find wide open<17:13>

( it will be said unto him): read thy book. thy soul sufficenth as reckoner against thee this day) <17:14>
may allah guide them to to the straight path
:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

abdullah1111

asslamoalykom

dear sister in Islam,the muslims are being told lies about the muslims in what they believe,so the (non practice) muslims say about us.make dua for them Inshallah

sallams abdullah

El salam aleykom,

react plz
sis delyan