Do Not Marry 7 Types of Women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveed814

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:
The woman who talks excessively.[/QUOTE]

This point (7 ) is very much common in most of the women.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

I think the best way it to ask regarding this thru people around her , like her friends relatives or colleagues :)
thts my personal opinion

If only it were that simple. From what I've seen first hand, relatives and friends that know a person well enough will never say bad or negative things about the girl (or the guy), even if it's blatantly clear that the possess negative qualities or has committed/still commits sins that should be mentioned (for example, being a complete flirt with almost every single member of the opposite gender they ever talk to).

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Q66:10 Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!"

Q66:11 And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong";

We don't have to dispute, all we need to do is to pray for pious spouse, because is a sign of Ibadur-Rahman.

Q 25:74 And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
brother....SHAHEERPAK....,

Better mention the source when you copy and past some article even a name of the author...Its as muslims a better behaviour that proves as muslims... .

Your pasted article is in the .. .

Book: 'A Concise Manual of Marriage' by Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen .

Am I correct ??............

i posted this a while back, but i think as i recall i saw it on another forum saw it useful and pasted it here.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I am actually closing this thread this time round. Why? Because as I mentioned, I posted this years ago (lol) straight from the book authored Shaykh `Uthaymeen. It was a bumpy ride but didn't come during a battle of the sexes period like the replies to this one has! Battle of the sexes? Subhaan Allaah, we should be limiting our conversing to our other halves and not battling!?

Status
Not open for further replies.