Pakistan towns flooded to protect US airbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSABJA

PAF airbase in Jacobabad(sindh province of Pakistan) Known as the "Shahbaz airbase" was leased to US by formed president Gen pervez Musharraf for approximately 50 million dollars.

The base is used by US for operation enduring freedom.Drones that kill hundreds of Pakistanis each year also fly from this airbase.The base is currently under the control of US army and is protected by Pakistan army and ISI.US also expanded the base after 9/11.

When floods came in Pakistan Shahbaz airbase was threatened.River Indus that flows by the side of jacobabad was in high flood and there was a threat that Shahbaz base could submerge.pakistan army and administration of the province then decided to make a cut in the pathway of Indus river and divert the flood water to balochistan.8 feet high water flowed from Derra Allah yar.

Dera Allahyar, the district headquarters of Jaffarabad, Rojhan Jamali, Sohbatpur and adjoining areas were inundated on Sunday after the Quetta-Jacobabad highway and the Jamali bypass were breached by the Sindh administration to save the town of Jacobabad and the nearby Shahbaz airbase, diverting floodwaters towards Balochistan.

Balochistan’s road and rail links with Sindh and Punjab have been snapped with floodwaters flowing over the railway track and road.

Even in such a huge calamity where millions of people have become homeless Pakistani rulers and military is protecting US interests to kill Pakistanis.Army chief Ashfaq kiyani first said "Troops would not move from Tribal areas to help relief work ". Then he protected shahbaz airbase by flooding Balochistan.

Meanwhile local landlords also have also breached the canals and diverted floodwater to populated areas to save their crops.

arzafar

and who gave them that base in the first place?

the other side of the story is that america has sent some 15 odd choppers that have helped save at least a few thousand people.
now im someone who may be described as an america hater but we have to get our own house in order before pointing fingers at others.

arzafar

I'm confused its mean first destroy and then save?

not really. paki leaders could have said no to the american requests/threats. the leaders have their own interests in mind. btw the airbase was flooded anyway.

you see Americans are hypocrite cowards. they approach you with one hand trying to get your neck the other your feet; if they miss the neck they grab the feet.
eg. Pak-china nuclear deal similar to US-India deal.
The US tried its best to sabotage the deal. off course china has all the cards on capitol hill since it's the chief buyer of US debt. Hence no mention of this deal occurred in a recent nuclear suppliers group meeting despite the best efforts of Indian lobbies and media.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Americans are not the problem. The problem is the government. The government is not good to Americans. And we need to understand the distinction between people and a system.

naveed814

PAF airbase in Jacobabad(sindh province of Pakistan) Known as the "Shahbaz airbase" was leased to US by formed president Gen pervez Musharraf for approximately 50 million dollars.

The base is used by US for operation enduring freedom.Drones that kill hundreds of Pakistanis each year also fly from this airbase.The base is currently under the control of US army and is protected by Pakistan army and ISI.US also expanded the base after 9/11.

When floods came in Pakistan Shahbaz airbase was threatened.River Indus that flows by the side of jacobabad was in high flood and there was a threat that Shahbaz base could submerge.pakistan army and administration of the province then decided to make a cut in the pathway of Indus river and divert the flood water to balochistan.8 feet high water flowed from Derra Allah yar.

Dera Allahyar, the district headquarters of Jaffarabad, Rojhan Jamali, Sohbatpur and adjoining areas were inundated on Sunday after the Quetta-Jacobabad highway and the Jamali bypass were breached by the Sindh administration to save the town of Jacobabad and the nearby Shahbaz airbase, diverting floodwaters towards Balochistan.

Balochistan’s road and rail links with Sindh and Punjab have been snapped with floodwaters flowing over the railway track and road.

Even in such a huge calamity where millions of people have become homeless Pakistani rulers and military is protecting US interests to kill Pakistanis.Army chief Ashfaq kiyani first said "Troops would not move from Tribal areas to help relief work ". Then he protected shahbaz airbase by flooding Balochistan.

Meanwhile local landlords also have also breached the canals and diverted floodwater to populated areas to save their crops.
It's crucial time for pakistan. At least we can try to save pakistan by working honestly individually in our own place.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
not really. paki leaders could have said no to the american requests/threats. the leaders have their own interests in mind. btw the airbase was flooded anyway.

you see Americans are hypocrite cowards. they approach you with one hand trying to get your neck the other your feet; if they miss the neck they grab the feet.
eg. Pak-china nuclear deal similar to US-India deal.
The US tried its best to sabotage the deal. off course china has all the cards on capitol hill since it's the chief buyer of US debt. Hence no mention of this deal occurred in a recent nuclear suppliers group meeting despite the best efforts of Indian lobbies and media.

Truely the Munafiqs always play double role.

arzafar

yes by Americans i meant the the american establishment i.e. those who call the shots. I thought that was understood.

However, i do think american taxpayers/public have to take the blame for
1) electing the various successive govts that have killed millions now. (you may begin from before the cold war)
2) financing the wars through their taxes

exceptions: Carter

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother...it is beyond the average American. I have to get politcal. A lot of Zionists put a lot of plots into action. Did not Israel come out and say it calls the shots for America.

The average American is clueless about the appropriation of his taxes. The underhanded way we are taxed and the way bills are passed will make George Washington cry.

Valerie

yes by Americans i meant the the american establishment i.e. those who call the shots. I thought that was understood.

1) electing the various successive govts that have killed millions now. (you may begin from before the cold war)

We don't really have a choice on the taxes, and prison would be difficult with my son. As for elections, look how screwed up the 2000 Presidential election was (and even with all the shady things going on with ballots, the majority didn't vote for that President).

So.. No.

Abdul25

Logical Believer

:salam2:

What about other Muslim countries who are indirectly involved in all this mess?
aren't the people of these countries accountable for what these countries do.
(because we elect them and with our money they do all this)

sorry to say your logic is flawed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism ZionismZionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism ZionismZionismZionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism ZionismZionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism Zionism

arzafar

:salam2:

What about other Muslim countries who are indirectly involved in all this mess?
aren't the people of these countries accountable for what these countries do.
(because we elect them and with our money they do all this)

sorry to say your logic is flawed.

typical pakistani arent you. off course muslims living in Muslim majority areas such as pakistan are also responsible. that's why they are being punished by Allah (swt). years of drought followed by a massive earthquake followed by a the most massive floods in centuries; all occurring the last 10 years.

Indonesia had the tsunami not long ago. tbh i fear the worse for arabs countries; they are the 'chosen ones'.

However, all that doesn't absolve american tax payers from the atrocities that their successive govt have committed over the last 6 decades and therefore your question is becomes redundant and irrelevant.

Valerie

Nothin like blind hatred to make the world a better place. Blaming all Americans for things politicians have done is just as ridiculous as an American blaming all Muslims for terrorism. Much easier to lump everyone into the same category I guess. Funny, that is the exact same thing I said to people who felt that the Islamic Cultural center in NYC shouldn't be built because it was "disrespectful" to those who died on 9/11. Same attitude, different sides of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.