General Pm

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
As-salam Alaykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa-barakatuh

First of all, Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam.. we would like to congratulate ourselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help us and you remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die.​

Love for the sake of Allah

it has been related by Al-Miqdaam bin Ma’di Karib that the Prophet
saws.gif
(peace be upon him) said: "If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih) Also, Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet
saws.gif
when a man came passing by, and he said, ‘Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way)’; so he (the Prophet
saws.gif
) said, ‘Have you informed him of this?’; so the man said, ‘No.’; so the Prophet
saws.gif
said, ‘Get up and go tell him.’; so he got up and went to him and said, ‘Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah’; so he said, ‘May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)."
(related by Imam Ahmad and Abu Daawood and it is hadeeth sahih.)

i wanna send it to my brother in faith..

who practicing the sunnah and saied that :​

ana uhebbuka fe allah( I love for the sake of Allah )​

So I say to you: ‘ahabbak allaah ullaadhi ahbabtani feeh’
(May the One for whom you have loved me, love you, in return)​

=============================
<wasalam Alykum>​

islamicfajr​

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

SubhanaAllaah.....This is why I love Islam!! alhamdulillaah! may Allaah make you those who are shaded on the day there is no shade BUT His! ameeen

This is such a blessing! alhamdulillaah.......

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Awwww, maaasha'allah!!! Love for His sake is the best wallahi.

Ikhwaty...UhibbukuM fiAllah!!!<<<feels good saying that:D:D

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
:allahuakbar:

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this brother,

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu-llah

ana uhebbuka fe allah all dears brothersand sister.
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la bestow his love and blessing to us all.

Jazakum Allahu Khair for the thread.
subhan Allah, how beautiful Islam is....really we are blessed with Islam, alhamdu li Allah.

wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
:allahuakbar:

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this brother,

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Jazakallaah Kheir IslamicFajr, hope the family's well inshallaah.

:wasalam:

Jazaak Allaahu khayran.

Awwww, maaasha'allah!!! Love for His sake is the best wallahi.

Ikhwaty...UhibbukuM fiAllah!!!<<<feels good saying that:D:D

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

jazakallah khairan this was a beautiful thread:)

I wish health and love to you too everyone!!!

:hearts:

MashaAllah!!!!
Alhamdullilah!!!

Wa Alaykum Assalam Barak Allaahu Feekium

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
subhan Allah, how beautiful Islam is....really we are blessed with Islam, alhamdu li Allah.

Assalaamu alaikum,

SubhanaAllaah.....This is why I love Islam!! alhamdulillaah! may Allaah make you those who are shaded on the day there is no shade BUT His! ameeen

This is such a blessing! alhamdulillaah.......

You have done well by realizing that how beautiful Islam and you must know the Islamic life is the best life that a person could live. This is a great truth which few people understand, let alone become convinced of. Allaah has stated that in more than one place in his

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]
And Allaah has stated that whoever turns away from faith in Allaah and remembrance of Him exposes himself to a life of hardship and misery, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’aan nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”

125. He will say: ‘O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before).’

126. (Allaah) will say: ‘Like this: Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell‑fire, away from Allaah’s Mercy).’

127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [i.e. commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allaah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur’aan], and believes not in the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord; and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting”
[Ta-Ha 20:124-127]

Once you have understood this, and it has become deeply rooted in your heart and you are at peace with it, then you will know that Allaah has not created this universe, with the earth and the heavens, the seas and the rivers, the mountains and plains, the oases and the deserts, except for your sake, O poor, weak creature.

“He it is Who created for you all that is on earth”
[al-Baqarah 2:29]

Then you will realize that the great purpose for which you exist in this world is to worship your Lord and Creator, Who has created all things well:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation of the meaning]

He has only created life and death in order to test His slaves in their performance of this duty of worship:

“Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All‑Mighty, the Oft‑Forgiving”

[al-Mulk 67:2 – interpretation of the meaning]

Then Allaah honoured His slaves and promised those who do good in this world that in the Hereafter theirs will be Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, in which is that which no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, nor has it ever entered the mind of man. By the same token, He has warned those who do evil and neglect His rights over them that theirs will be a blazing Fire, in which they will neither live nor die, in which He has created all kinds of punishments and torments, hearing of which would turn a child’s hair white, let alone seeing them and suffering them. We ask Allaah to keep us and you safe from that… ameen.

Once you know this with certainty, then you will know that succeeding in this test is a serious matter which can only be achieved with a measure of effort and hardship which requires patience and forbearance. But this is hardship which passes swiftly and difficulty which soon comes to an end, because it is followed by eternal rest and happiness. So what is an hour of hardship and a moment of pain when compared to that eternal delight. We ask Allaah to bless us and you with His grace and Paradise…ameen.

You should also note – may Allaah guide you – that the more religious commitment becomes something strange and the fewer people there are who truly adhere to it – as is the situation nowadays – the more difficult it becomes to remain steadfast. It is hard to be different from the vast majority of people. Hence Allaah in His wisdom increases the reward of the sincere believers who remain steadfast in adhering to the truth, those who give precedence to pleasing Him over everything else and sacrifice that which is most precious to them for the sake of achieving that. In Saheeh Muslim (145) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam started as something strange and will go back to being something strange as it began. So glad tidings to the strangers.”
In Sunan al-Tirmidhi (3058) it is narrated from Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “After you there will come days during which being patient will be like holding on to a live coal. The one who strives during those days will have a reward like that of fifty men who strive as you do.” According to another report: It was said: “O Messenger of Allaah, the reward of fifty men like them or like us?” He said: “No, the reward of fifty men like you.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 3172

These ahaadeeth and others indicate that at the end of time, there will be many evil and corrupt people, and few who are good and righteous and fear Allaah. That is because there will be so much fitnah (temptation and tribulation) and because sin and temptation will be so widespread that adhering to Islam will become something strange and may even become something strange among the Muslims themselves.

These ahaadeeth also indicate that adherence to Islam is not something easy, rather it is like holding on to a live coal. What will help a person to do that, after guidance from Allaah, is being patient in adhering to this path until he meets his Lord not being negligent or heedless, so he will meet a Lord Who is pleased with him and not angry with him, and will give him a great and much-multiplied reward. If a person truly understands this, he will regard as insignificant whatever he encounters for the sake of that which is waiting for him with his Lord, by the will and grace of Allaah.

teardrops

Asalamu alaikoom. Wa rahmatullhi wa barakatu. I hope all are doing well inshallah. I'm new here to this forum. It .

abu'muhammad

First of all, Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam.. we would like to congratulate ourselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help us and you remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die.
aameen to your dua.​

saws.gif
(peace be upon him) said: "If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih) Also, Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet
saws.gif
when a man came passing by, and he said, ‘Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way)’; so he (the Prophet
saws.gif
) said, ‘Have you informed him of this?’; so the man said, ‘No.’; so the Prophet
saws.gif
said, ‘Get up and go tell him.’; so he got up and went to him and said, ‘Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah’; so he said, ‘May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)."

So I say to you: ‘ahabbak allaah ullaadhi ahbabtani feeh’​

same to you in return.. again. :)

omahmed

Sister in Islam
You have done well by realizing that how beautiful Islam and you must know the Islamic life is the best life that a person could live. This is a great truth which few people understand, let alone become convinced of. Allaah has stated that in more than one place in his

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]
And Allaah has stated that whoever turns away from faith in Allaah and remembrance of Him exposes himself to a life of hardship and misery, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’aan nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”

125. He will say: ‘O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before).’

126. (Allaah) will say: ‘Like this: Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell‑fire, away from Allaah’s Mercy).’

127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [i.e. commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allaah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur’aan], and believes not in the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord; and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting”
[Ta-Ha 20:124-127]

Once you have understood this, and it has become deeply rooted in your heart and you are at peace with it, then you will know that Allaah has not created this universe, with the earth and the heavens, the seas and the rivers, the mountains and plains, the oases and the deserts, except for your sake, O poor, weak creature.

“He it is Who created for you all that is on earth”
[al-Baqarah 2:29]

Then you will realize that the great purpose for which you exist in this world is to worship your Lord and Creator, Who has created all things well:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation of the meaning]

He has only created life and death in order to test His slaves in their performance of this duty of worship:

“Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All‑Mighty, the Oft‑Forgiving”

[al-Mulk 67:2 – interpretation of the meaning]

Then Allaah honoured His slaves and promised those who do good in this world that in the Hereafter theirs will be Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, in which is that which no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, nor has it ever entered the mind of man. By the same token, He has warned those who do evil and neglect His rights over them that theirs will be a blazing Fire, in which they will neither live nor die, in which He has created all kinds of punishments and torments, hearing of which would turn a child’s hair white, let alone seeing them and suffering them. We ask Allaah to keep us and you safe from that… ameen.

Once you know this with certainty, then you will know that succeeding in this test is a serious matter which can only be achieved with a measure of effort and hardship which requires patience and forbearance. But this is hardship which passes swiftly and difficulty which soon comes to an end, because it is followed by eternal rest and happiness. So what is an hour of hardship and a moment of pain when compared to that eternal delight. We ask Allaah to bless us and you with His grace and Paradise…ameen.

You should also note – may Allaah guide you – that the more religious commitment becomes something strange and the fewer people there are who truly adhere to it – as is the situation nowadays – the more difficult it becomes to remain steadfast. It is hard to be different from the vast majority of people. Hence Allaah in His wisdom increases the reward of the sincere believers who remain steadfast in adhering to the truth, those who give precedence to pleasing Him over everything else and sacrifice that which is most precious to them for the sake of achieving that. In Saheeh Muslim (145) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam started as something strange and will go back to being something strange as it began. So glad tidings to the strangers.”
In Sunan al-Tirmidhi (3058) it is narrated from Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “After you there will come days during which being patient will be like holding on to a live coal. The one who strives during those days will have a reward like that of fifty men who strive as you do.” According to another report: It was said: “O Messenger of Allaah, the reward of fifty men like them or like us?” He said: “No, the reward of fifty men like you.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 3172

These ahaadeeth and others indicate that at the end of time, there will be many evil and corrupt people, and few who are good and righteous and fear Allaah. That is because there will be so much fitnah (temptation and tribulation) and because sin and temptation will be so widespread that adhering to Islam will become something strange and may even become something strange among the Muslims themselves.

These ahaadeeth also indicate that adherence to Islam is not something easy, rather it is like holding on to a live coal. What will help a person to do that, after guidance from Allaah, is being patient in adhering to this path until he meets his Lord not being negligent or heedless, so he will meet a Lord Who is pleased with him and not angry with him, and will give him a great and much-multiplied reward. If a person truly understands this, he will regard as insignificant whatever he encounters for the sake of that which is waiting for him with his Lord, by the will and grace of Allaah.
Masha'Allah, Jazaak Allah Khair for that beautiful post. Just what I needed this morning!

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Jazakallah khairan wa kaseeran Abu Sarah!

:ma::ma:a beauiful post!!

:tti_sister::tti_sister:Allah shower His Love & Mercy on us always Ameen Summa Ameen

carolinahelwa

:)

yei :) something nice:):hijabi:

First of all, Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam.. we would like to congratulate ourselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help us and you remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die.​

saws.gif
saws.gif
saws.gif
saws.gif

So I say to you: ‘ahabbak allaah ullaadhi ahbabtani feeh’

=============================
<wasalam Alykum>​

islamicfajr​