Alhamdulehlah

teardrops

Asalamu alaikoom ya jam maa. Alhamdulehlah for islam . Although I don't know much my struggle in life is to be alone on this planet and try to teach my self about islam as. Much as I can. Because no one else did. I love Allah swt He is the knowing the kind mercifull and only Allah can judge us.

Amina 1

Walaikum Salam :hearts:

:SMILY206::SMILY206:Welcome to TTI :D:D We are hear to help you with any questions you may have. Hopefully this website will help you to know that you are not alone. May Allah(swt) give you joy in this life and the next and may your burdens be lightened:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We alejkum selam we rahmetullah
Welcome here and have pleasant
stay and inshaALL-LLAH you're gonna
learn many about our deen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
May Allah swt guide and help you

Asalamu alaikoom ya jam maa. Alhamdulehlah for islam . Although I don't know much my struggle in life is to be alone on this planet and try to teach my self about islam as. Much as I can. Because no one else did. I love Allah swt He is the knowing the kind mercifull and only Allah can judge us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
"O you who believe, fasting has been prescribed upon you as it has been prescribed upon those before you, so that you may attain taqwaa." (meaning of SoraatulBaqarah (2):183)
★▬▬▬▬▬▬●Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak●▬▬▬▬▬★

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Welcome to TTI sister.

Ramadhan Al Mubarak to all!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

salehya

may god bless you my brother in islam !!!!

the god's splendour and Allah's mercy are so vast so wide , however , any muslim that have been sticken by any obstacle , be sure by the complete trust of Allah , that our almight god will lighten all of your burdens and alleviate all of your pains my brother !!!! intreat our god , invocate him , ask him his mercy- and god willing u'll find a true gladness inside of ur soul inshAllah.
Ramadan Mubarak and greetings from palestine !!!!

noor aldeen

:salam2:
my sister if you with allah dont care about any body
allah will take care of you
take care and read quran and say subhan allah alway
sister tearsdrop

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: teardrop....
well come to our family...Insha Allah you will gain a lot on Islam by staying here...
May ALLAH TALA bless you
Fee Amanillah