Muslims In America ?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

I wont be back in the US probably a year or two from now but my family is there while im away. I just worry about them after the controversy over Islamic Cultural Center near Ground Zero that they might get harassed at, I was even thinking of telling my mom not to wear the hijab for a little while while things cool down over there. Im just wondering If You guys (America Muslims) have been mistreated by anyone there ?

Pray that Muslims be safe in America

I wont be back in the US probably a year or two from now but my family is there while im away. I just worry about them after the controversy over Islamic Cultural Center near Ground Zero that they might get harassed at, I was even thinking of telling my mom not to wear the hijab for a little while while things cool down over there. Im just wondering If You (America Muslims) have been mistreated by anyone there ?

Pray that Muslims be safe in America

no no no don't take it the wrong way. There are incidents taking place but there is no overwhelming concerns. The USA has always been just with these matters unlike there wicked ally.

You should have no concerns, in sha Allah, as for the hijab, where it without fear and don't worry. Allah is with the believers, in sha Allah.

:wasalam:

duran

Insha allah, there is nothing to worry about. Actually there are many non Muslim americans who support the building of the place.

Its no where close 911 reaction, its just simple thing, but the media makes big deal.

ShyHijabi

I wear hijab and so far no one has harrassed me or said anything rude...and we're talking about the last 4 years. The media has really over inflated the repsonse people are having about the construction of the mosque. There are isolated incidents of ignorance reported in the News but it really isn't anything like that in reality. At least not in my experience.

Islam!!yay

I wear hijab and so far no one has harrassed me or said anything rude...and we're talking about the last 4 years. The media has really over inflated the repsonse people are having about the construction of the mosque. There are isolated incidents of ignorance reported in the News but it really isn't anything like that in reality. At least not in my experience.

Well then they are really good at making it seem like its a huge problem but im still worried