Of all the worst times in the world to be sick...

DanyalSAC

...I had to get sick during the last 10 days.

Asalaamu alaikum

I'm still keeping my fast, alhamduillah - its not quite that bad but its hard for me to breathe and I have NO energy to leave the house, all I want to do is sleep all the time though its very hard for me to sleep...I woke up for suhoor this morning after just a scant 2 hours worth.

My friends visit for the blessing of visiting the sick (and bring me slurpees for my sore throat, may Allah reward them!) but I really wish I could go to the masjid!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

Man!!! You are gathering rewards after rewards. My wife also had soar throat and fever a few days ago and she missed one day of fasting. I wish she could brave it like you. This is great! You are surely an inspiration for all of us.

Ramadan Kareem !

:wasalam:

Manaal_e_Afghan

Salam O alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

May Allah swt Reward you brother and May He swt give you good health and Perfect Iman,in sha Allah
Allah swt looks at our hearts and our intentions
May Allah swt reward you for your good wish,Ameen

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Oh dear brother I hope you are feeling well very soon inshallah. I hate to hear of anyone sick but alhamdulillah you are doing your best to keep your fast and that is so good.

I had to break my fast one day last week because I am diabetic and although I have fasted most of Ramadan with no problems I had to travel for about a 4 hour trip by bus and in severe heat. I knew I wouldnt make it if I was fasting and although I hated to break my fast I know I am able to make it up so better I broke the fast rather than pass out on the bus trip. Alhamdulillah it was just the one day.

Im so proud of you brother and stay strong!!!! I will be sure to include you in my dua and I pray you will be better soon inshallah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

i understand how you feel akhi.i was down with mumps last week and now i have fever and sore throat.i had to miss one fast coz of my mumps:(you are very lucky,atleast you still fasting!!BE grateful for that inshallah.

may ALLAH reward you for your pain and suffering

DanyalSAC

As salamo alaikome

Oh dear brother I hope you are feeling well very soon inshallah. I hate to hear of anyone sick but alhamdulillah you are doing your best to keep your fast and that is so good.

I had to break my fast one day last week because I am diabetic and although I have fasted most of Ramadan with no problems I had to travel for about a 4 hour trip by bus and in severe heat. I knew I wouldnt make it if I was fasting and although I hated to break my fast I know I am able to make it up so better I broke the fast rather than pass out on the bus trip. Alhamdulillah it was just the one day.

Im so proud of you brother and stay strong!!!! I will be sure to include you in my dua and I pray you will be better soon inshallah.

I am diabetic as well and I always say Alhamdulillah! that I am among those with diabetes that can fast. I know many who can't.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Diabetes - treatment with Leech Therapy.mov

...I had to get sick during the last 10 days.

Asalaamu alaikum

I'm still keeping my fast, alhamduillah - its not quite that bad but its hard for me to breathe and I have NO energy to leave the house, all I want to do is sleep all the time though its very hard for me to sleep...I woke up for suhoor this morning after just a scant 2 hours worth.

My friends visit for the blessing of visiting the sick (and bring me slurpees for my sore throat, may Allah reward them!) but I really wish I could go to the masjid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Hope you have seen a doctor for your diabetic cause
and getting doctor advise even on medication on how to fast!

below are some suggestion on treatment for diabetes!
http://www.articlesbase.com/disease...tic-mellitus-with-leech-treatment-756937.html

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2008/04/30/leeches-used-treat-diabetes-patients.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rhSeID3YHo

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:..

Dear Brother...
Sickness is a blessing from ALLAH AZZAWAJAL...
I think you have a strong Eemaan...that's why ALLAH TALA tests you...
you see brother, ALLAH AZZAWAJAL says in the Qur'an..

Do the people think that they will be left to say "we believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

SUBHANALLAH...the meaning of this verse is nothing but if you start to love ALLAH TALA truly and believe in Him....He will surely test you..:ma:

So Come-on Brother...this is the proper time to please your RABB, and don't miss the chance...May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL protect you and help you...and May He help all the sick people to recover soon...Ameen...

And to tell you the truth I know some one who was always waiting madly for this Ramadaan from last year, but this person could only fast for just one day of this Blessed month.....so when you compare your self with this person...you are not going through such a pain comparatively....so always be happy and remember that ALLAH AZZAWAJAL is never unjust to any one..
take care
Fee Amanillah....

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Subhaanallah,

May Almighty Allah make it as an expiation of your sin for you and also give you a speedy recovery.

DanyalSAC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you have seen a doctor for your diabetic cause
and getting doctor advise even on medication on how to fast!

below are some suggestion on treatment for diabetes!
http://www.articlesbase.com/disease...tic-mellitus-with-leech-treatment-756937.html

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2008/04/30/leeches-used-treat-diabetes-patients.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rhSeID3YHo

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

Asalaamu alaikum -

Thank you but I am way ahead of you, I checked with my doctor last year and I know now how to handle my diabetes while fasting. And it does wonders for my diabetes - last year during Ramadan my blood sugar went back to normal as did my triglycerides! Alhamdulillah! :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and speedy your recover~Amin!

Asalaamu alaikum -

Thank you but I am way ahead of you, I checked with my doctor last year and I know now how to handle my diabetes while fasting. And it does wonders for my diabetes - last year during Ramadan my blood sugar went back to normal as did my triglycerides! Alhamdulillah! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for your reply :)
I was quite concerned and worried as i heard story about diabetes and the stages .
But since you have speedy sort it out well that mean nothing that you did not know~Alhamdulillah!
And subhanallah the result proven in your previous fasting!

~May Allah swt help and speedy your recover~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!