Pray for me please

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Salaam brothers and sisters,hope all of you are in good health.Please pray for me as i am badly suffering from eye flu and its causing a lot of pain in my eyes.Also if someone can suggest something which will help me recover fast i will be really thankful.But please please and please do remember me in your prayers.

AhmedT

May ALLAH give you a quick recovery.
I'm not an expert on eye flu brother, but all I can do is to pray for you.

Ahmed

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
May God grant you healing of your eyes as only He can, a healing that leaving behind no ailment.

Have you seen a doctor, brother? Is this the same thing as "pink eye" (conjunctivitis), which is an inflammation of the eye lids caused by allergy? If so, it's a common problem and a doctor can prescribe a remedy for it. Don't neglect that.

Yes brother pink eye problem and i went to a doctor and he gave some eye drops but ultimately its Allah who cures so please pray for me.

Azizati

salam alikoumAs'alu Allah l'adeem rabba l'arshe l'adeem an yash'feek

hope when reading my reply you feel better "be edene Allah"
all I can say brother is dua'a(from the Sunnah) so:
As'alu Allah l'adeem rabba l'arshe l'adeem an yash'feek

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
hope when reading my reply you feel better "be edene Allah"
all I can say brother is dua'a(from the Sunnah) so:
May Allah reward you.I once again request everyone to pray for me especially at iftaar time so that Allah cures me and if this is a test from him then pray that i remain steadfast.

Azizati

salam alikoum

the dua'a I send is from sunnah from us to you you but you can do something for yoursalf; it's to put your right hand on the where that hurt you and say (an odd number: 3 or 5 or 7 or .... times)

mismillah a'udu be izzati Allahi wa kudratihi meen sharry ma ajidu wa uhadeer meen waja'i hadha

إذا اشتكيت فضع يدك حيث تشتكي ثم قل‏:‏ بسم الله أعوذ بعزة الله وقدرته من شر ما أجد من وجعي هذا، ثم ارفع يدك ثم أعد ذلك وترا‏.‏

‏(‏ت، ‏(‏أخرجه الترمذي كتاب الدعوات باب في الرقية إذا اشتكى رقم ‏(‏3588‏)‏ وقال حسن غريب‏.‏ ص‏)‏ ك‏)‏ عن أنس‏.‏

salam alikoum

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
the dua'a I send is from sunnah from us to you you but you can do something for yoursalf; it's to put your right hand on the where that hurt you and say (an odd number: 3 or 5 or 7 or .... times)

mismillah a'udu be izzati Allahi wa kudratihi meen sharry ma ajidu wa uhadeer meen waja'i hadha

إذا اشتكيت فضع يدك حيث تشتكي ثم قل‏:‏ بسم الله أعوذ بعزة الله وقدرته من شر ما أجد من وجعي هذا، ثم ارفع يدك ثم أعد ذلك وترا‏.‏

‏(‏ت، ‏(‏أخرجه الترمذي كتاب الدعوات باب في الرقية إذا اشتكى رقم ‏(‏3588‏)‏ وقال حسن غريب‏.‏ ص‏)‏ ك‏)‏ عن أنس‏.‏

salam alikoum

May Allah bless you.By the way whats the meaning of this dua it would be really beneficial if i knew its meaning.

Azizati

salma likoum

sorry brother was thinking you speak you understand arabic.
so put your right hand on the place where the pain is, and say, three or five or seven times (odd number) "I seek refuge in the power of Allah and in His might from the evil that I find and feel."'
i think that it's not good in your case to use the computer for a long time try be carefull with that
brother.
sorry for my english i'm not good enough
wa salam alikoum

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
sorry brother was thinking you speak you understand arabic.
so put your right hand on the place where the pain is, and say, three or five or seven times (odd number) "I seek refuge in the power of Allah and in His might from the evil that I find and feel."'
i think that it's not good in your case to use the computer for a long time try be carefull with that
brother.
sorry for my english i'm not good enough
wa salam alikoum

Jazakallahu Khair sister may Allah reward and bless you in this month of Ramadhan.

Rizmina

salams!
how is your eye flue now? is it in the same condition? is it scratching? what i would like to suggest you is... early morning soon after waking from the bed first you refer to the holy Quran(just you turn a page) and recite some verses or a page of it by looking at the Quran, Allah's words have power more than everything in this world.So it will cure your pain(then you read the meaning of the verses that you read,surely Allah would have told something related to your problem or an answer for it) this i tell from my experience, when ever i face a problem i do this & definitely Allah has his words to cool and calm our mind.

and you try this medicine also....pick some pomegranate leaves and wash and clean it, boil some water then you put the leaves in to the boiled water and keep it till the water gets cool then take all the leaves out of the water and wash you eyes with that water. Inshallah, Allah will cure your eye flue.And also i''ll ask dua for you in my prayers.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
salams!
how is your eye flue now? is it in the same condition? is it scratching? what i would like to suggest you is... early morning soon after waking from the bed first you refer to the holy Quran(just you turn a page) and recite some verses or a page of it by looking at the Quran, Allah's words have power more than everything in this world.So it will cure your pain(then you read the meaning of the verses that you read,surely Allah would have told something related to your problem or an answer for it) this i tell from my experience, when ever i face a problem i do this & definitely Allah has his words to cool and calm our mind.

and you try this medicine also....pick some pomegranate leaves and wash and clean it, boil some water then you put the leaves in to the boiled water and keep it till the water gets cool then take all the leaves out of the water and wash you eyes with that water. Inshallah, Allah will cure your eye flue.And also i''ll ask dua for you in my prayers.
May Allah reward you.As a matter of fact same thing happened with me i opened the Quran and i saw the verse which was directly concerning me and that gave me some comfort.I am really thankful to all brothers and sisters here for praying for me i am feeling much better now.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah khair, may Allah make everything easy for you,
may Allah protect your eemand and health, from flu!!

wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

hope your eyes hurt less now.may ALLAH cure you completely and pay you very high for your pain.ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Salaam brothers and sisters,hope all of you are in good health.Please pray for me as i am badly suffering from eye flu and its causing a lot of pain in my eyes.Also if someone can suggest something which will help me recover fast i will be really thankful.But please please and please do remember me in your prayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Insyallah brother
please go through these links
http://search.hp.my.aol.sg/aol/search?&query=eye+flu&invocationType=tb50hpcndtie7-en-sg

~May it bring some help to you~Amin!

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!~
Thank you,

~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

Jazakallahu khair sister.I already went through these links.Thanks anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

You are most welcome brother anytime :)

~May Allah swt reward you with good health~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take care!

~Wassalam :)

Mamluks

brother or sister;

i make duga after my every salaat that give what i have asked from you(Allah) to all Muslims, so it is also includes you my brother or sister.

:hijabi: :blackhijab: :muslim_child:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother

brother or sister;

i make duga after my every salaat that give what i have asked from you(Allah) to all Muslims, so it is also includes you my brother or sister.

:hijabi: :blackhijab: :muslim_child:

Jazakallahu khair and may Allah grant you Jannat ul Firdous.