TORTURE IN A GRAVE!!!!!

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:
this is the email that my dad got.
there was a boy living in oman.When he died he was given ghusl and was buried.However his father remained doubtful ofhis death so after three hours they dug out his grave to find out this horror.His body was blackened and bruises had appeared on his body as if he had been beaten by someone.
when the parents of the boy approached the ulema they confirmed that this was due to the torture he recieved in his grave.
When it asked his parents replied that the boy did not obey his parents nor did he perform the regulatory prayers.
I dont know whether you have read this before.May allah protect us from the teribble faith.
ameen,summa ameen,ya rabbal alameen.:tti_sister: Hope this will help you all and do not forget to reply.:wasalam:

Attachments

• fj;sof.jpg
    fj;sof.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 219
  • dfgdgbfcnh.jpg
    dfgdgbfcnh.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 187
  • gdfg.jpg
    gdfg.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 189

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
May Allah swt protect us from harm..All punishments in the grave, brighten out hearts with the noor of imaan, And shower his mercy and blessings upon us and grant us eternel peace in the akhirat And above all that make us all among the dwellers of Jannatul ferdous inshallah
Ameen
take care
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
A boy (or girl for that matter) is not obligated to follow the commandments until he is of age. If the dead boy was not of age, then I doubt the explanation given. In fact, I doubt the entire story.

Surely me too dear brother. That is the sole reason why I did not respond to this. I am doubtful whether this is true or not.

However, torture of grave is true. It is mentioned in authentic hadith of Rasoolullah (saw) also.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

This is a completely Fake Story, just like many of them being spread on internet.

We need be careful of things that people say and do.

There are many things that are wrong with this story.

To dig up a body, is haram,

to photograph the dead like this

What kind of father digs up his son and photographs his dead body?

What kind of Muslims spread it on the net. . . etc,

-- The issue of our Aqeedah is put into Question.

Firstly, It is from our Islamic belief, to believe in the Punishment of the Grave. This is a matter of the unseen, and something that we have little knowledge of, apart from what is in the Qur'aan and the Sunnah.

If you dig up a body and it looks good, does that mean the person has not been punished ? What about Pharoah, his body is preserved for all to see, as a sign. But, this does not mean he has No punishment of the grave. - Rather, you must know that the Punishment of the grave is true, and it is something that happens in al Barzakh. This is the place that a person goes, after they die, until the time of Yawm al Qiyamah. The Day of judgement.

This sort of sensationalist story making, imagery, videos etc, is from ignorant people. This is something that Ikhwan Muslimoon and other are known for doing.. Infact, they will give whole lecture just with fake stories.. and this style is spreading between different people. Along with the singing, and the promotion of ignorant speakers to be "scholars", simply for telling a few jokes and being on youtube.

Anyhow, I doubt even that its a real body. It is fake. The Roswell Alien looked more realistic lol

infact, there is a supposed photo of a Jinn that is going around the internet, as well as the photo of a poor diseased child which had a blood disorder.... and they claim things to do with Islaam for it all.

assalamu alaykum

Kakorot

:salam2: oohh ok jazakaAllaah mabsoot and everyone for clearing that up, it's kinda scary though. punishment in the grave is unseen, maybe some people who are munafiq spread such stories, like the one about the girl who apparently cooked the Qur'aan and turned into a fish etc, ppl really need to stop spreading this stuff!! may Allaah guide us and save us from the adhaab of the qabr ameen!!

Rashadi

Assalamu alaykum,

This is a completely Fake Story, just like many of them being spread on internet.

To dig up a body, is haram,

to photograph the dead like this

What kind of father digs up his son and photographs his dead body?

-- The issue of our Aqeedah is put into Question.

Firstly, It is from our Islamic belief, to believe in the Punishment of the Grave. This is a matter of the unseen, and something that we have little knowledge of, apart from what is in the Qur'aan and the Sunnah.

If you dig up a body and it looks good, does that mean the person has not been punished ? What about Pharoah, his body is preserved for all to see, as a sign. But, this does not mean he has No punishment of the grave. - Rather, you must know that the Punishment of the grave is true, and it is something that happens in al Barzakh. This is the place that a person goes, after they die, until the time of Yawm al Qiyamah. The Day of judgement.

This sort of sensationalist story making, imagery, videos etc, is from ignorant people. This is something that Ikhwan Muslimoon and other are known for doing.. Infact, they will give whole lecture just with fake stories.. and this style is spreading between different people. Along with the singing, and the promotion of ignorant speakers to be "scholars", simply for telling a few jokes and being on youtube.

Anyhow, I doubt even that its a real body. It is fake. The Roswell Alien looked more realistic lol

infact, there is a supposed photo of a Jinn that is going around the internet, as well as the photo of a poor diseased child which had a blood disorder.... and they claim things to do with Islaam for it all.

assalamu alaykum

Thank you brother for confirming my opinion and I could realize it was fake from the start. It just don't sound right and the torture of the grave wouldn't be visible to us who are alive anyways. Also the if he was only a "boy" that means more than likely still not of age to practice Islam. How could a boy receive such punishment lol. Some things are so fake and taken out of proportion.

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN

:salam2::frown::frown::frown::frown:I am sorry brothers i just recieved this email and thought i would share it with you all.I did not know this was so fake.But I will also like to point out that even though I was wrong for posting this but I did not know whether it was completely true or not.And I am extremely disappointed by the harsh replies I recieved.Brothers you are calling in the way to our lord and it will not do for you to be so harsh.You have to be patient and calm in your approach in such matters specially when younger people are concerned.Nevertheless I had joined the site to gain knowledge and I did not know that I would be so strongly criticised,therefore I have decided to leave this site.I was welcomed here very warmly and may allah(swt) bless you all for that.May the almighty forgive us all.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Nobody replied to you Personally, we were talking about the people who originally made the thing... Please highlight the harshness?

Really, I am sorry that you felt we were harsh to you. I think if you were to read and think carefully, you will see we were not harsh to you at all.

assalamu alaykum

abdulazizbrr

Salam alikum

I have heard this before and scared on imagining the life in grave. May Allah protect us from being in torture like this boy, May Allah bless us all. Ameen. However, this is a huge example for everybody, for the unbelievers.

joldas

Banned

ramazan mubarak.

the Azab(torture) of grave and voice can be seen and hear by humans...? No. except those choosen by Allah

there is hadith:"the voice from azab of grave can be hear for beings except human and jiin."...all beings except human and jinn can be hear..

teach and spread islam by only saying truth, not by those un-true handmade photo or stories...otherwise we are making islam "dirty". doing bidaga...

noor aldeen

Assalamu alaykum,

i saw this pic with differnt story same picture alot of fake storeis made up by saily people

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum -

I am sorry to say but those pictures are very real, though they are actually of a young girl.

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
assalamualaikum,
I posted this thread almost a year ago, I was new to internet at that time and I had no experience of the so called "islamic emails" that are being circulated nowadays among muslims. But anyways, I myself don't believe in it now. So, I think this thread should be deleted.

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
assalaam alaikum
astaghfirullah.May Allah give us strenght to obey our parents and elders.Ameen
And keep us in the relegion of Islam Ameen.

buriedaway_4536

While the punishments of the grave are of course an entirely legitimate reality.
This story, just wreaks of being more internet bullplop.

It may be a great reminder, alhamdulillah.
But all in all, it's likely completely faked.

asalaf salih

body of a dead

Even MAYBE the story could be true. Why are you showing a body of a dead person on the internet? Would you like that yours will be also shown on the internet?
Did you know what rasoul Allah said about telling about somebody' s dead body. May Allah forgive you!