greetings just joined

freetruthseeker

Hello to all here

I have read the quran getting on for 4 years ago and it raised many questions for me.

I have asked many Muslims since then for answers to some that have not been answered to date.
do hope I can get at least one or two of them answered here but I have doubts about this after all this time.
I am not a muslim and I expect I will not become one but equally I do not belive in macro evolution nor in a big bang and never expect that we will meet alien life.
I am certain there is a grand designer and the more I see of the amazing diverstity of life on this planet the more I believe this

I hope I am made welcome here

K

Michelle_A

Hello K,

welcome to the forum. You most definitely are welcome here and I have no doubt you will find many questions you have answered. This is very much a warm and friendly place for Muslims and non Muslims alike. I myself have only recently reverted so will have no answers for you yet, but there are many here who are very learned in Islam and I am sure they will be most willing to supply the answers you seek. You can only ask.

Michelle

arzafar

:salam2:

welcome to the forums. may Allah help you and guide you in your quest for the truth.

a_stranger

You are most welcome.:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: I am sure you can find all the answers in Islam, but you have to open your heart first.

Mujahida"

Hey ,,

Welcome to TTI forum , I myself new at this website . Mash'Allah i can say it's a very good place to learn about Islam ..

We'll be glad to answer your questions :)

Peace

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Welcome.

Please post your questions in the appropriate forums and God-Willing, we will try to clarify anything you do not understand or simply wish to ask.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Very well said sister!!!

Hello K,

welcome to the forum. You most definitely are welcome here and I have no doubt you will find many questions you have answered. This is very much a warm and friendly place for Muslims and non Muslims alike. I myself have only recently reverted so will have no answers for you yet, but there are many here who are very learned in Islam and I am sure they will be most willing to supply the answers you seek. You can only ask.

Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamduillah!
Very well said sister Michelle_A!!!
~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

To you and all muslim world wide!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)