I have an important question.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum everyone. :salam2: :)

I have a problem at home.. :(

I am the only religious person in my family, and my mum and dad isn't religious at all, and I hate having to disagree or decline any of their informative lectures (about what I'm going to say now) ..

But, they expect me to eat haram chicken, and get angry at me if I don't want to eat it, and I only eat it to please them, then I repent once I eat it and make dua before I eat it wishing to make it Halal. So in the end all I feel is guilt.. Even though I need to get used to it.:SMILY23:

I know it will most likely record onto my account that I'm sinning since it is a sin, and this makes me really worried because I try not to sin at all since I've quit listening to music and so on... But does anyone have a second opinion on that? (since they're making me do wrong and I don't want to disobey my parents)

Thanks for reading, and Inshallah any of you can reply back to me with probably any hadiths / personal opinions / lectures to help me
(I'm 13 [Muslimah] btw if any of you are concerned ^^)

Thank you again. :hijabi:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Little sister you are 13 years old and living with your parents. Allah knows your circumstance and he is forgiving and merciful. Here is what Quran has to say about your situation......

[2:173] He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than GOD. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Be at peace little sister. There is no sin on you. Alhamdulillah all praise is due to Allah the most merciful the most kind the most forgiving.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
JazakAllah Khair for your reply, that's my stress shrugged off, Alhamdulillah.

You've been great help, thanks again, I'm really relieved about the reply :) !!

Isra

aka Tree2008
JazakAllah Khair for your reply, that's my stress shrugged off, Alhamdulillah.

You've been great help, thanks again, I'm really relieved about the reply :) !!

Youre welcome little sis Im happy I could ease your mind a bit. Please keep me in your dua as I will keep you in mine.

wa salam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum dear small sister in Islam :),

Welcome to TTI first of all.. :SMILY206:

Since you are currently living under the guardianship of your parents, you can do little than to eat the food they serve you.

Alhamdulillah you possess a great desire to live according to the legislation sent down by Allah azz zawajal. You should practice sabr (patience) and persevere and face your parents calmly and in the best of manners.

I found a great article on patience compiled from the works of Ibn Qayyim rahimullah. You can read it here. I hope it encourages you to exercise patience and persevere.

And continue giving dawah to your parents and beg Allah Almighty to guide them. Our prayers are with you. :)

Take care.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
JazakAllah Khair everyone.

@BrotherInIslam7, thanks alot, I will make dua for all of you, and I will make dua for my patient just like you said ^_^
Thanks for the article also, I'll be reading that.

Just to add on, my father is very strict on things like this :girl3: so I don't know if talking to them helps, since he thinks he's always right, (Astaghfurullah for backbiting if I am) but please can all of you make dua for my dad to not be led astray please Inshallah! :)

^^ Thanks alot everyone! :SMILY252: :blackhijab:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalama alaikum wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu
Masahaallah at such a young age, u hav Mashaallah abundance of Imaan! Am rlly pleased! :)
Dont worry dear sister Allah grants ease to those who Love Him & makes all efforts in His way! Inshaallah all ur hurdles will be cleared soon paving way for practising Islam without any objections & hesitation! Inshaallah soon! we all are praying for u!

Jazakallahu khairan wa kaseeran! :)

JenGiove

[2:173] He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than GOD. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Be at peace little sister. There is no sin on you. Alhamdulillah all praise is due to Allah the most merciful the most kind the most forgiving.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Isra,

Thank you. I remembered this verse but could not remember the Surah to share with her.

Little Wonder, do not fear that Creator holds against you some things that you are forced to do because of whom you live with. As anyone here will tell you, Creator is All-Knowing, All-Forgiving...and he is All-Loving (in my own belief) as well. You are so young yet, and when it comes time for you to exit your mother and father's home to either live with yourself and Creator or to live in the warmth of marriage, then your accounts will be started in full. For now, do what you can and learn and love.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Isra,

Thank you. I remembered this verse but could not remember the Surah to share with her..

No, thank you! I thank everyone for sparing some time of theirs to answer my question. :):):):):):):)

I'll surely be making dua for every single one of you. :tti_sister:

JazakAllah Khair, all. :SMILY252:

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleykom

May ALlah gives you patience and you must to be wise and try to get your reaward from everything

here is a fatwa regarding your problem:
[yt]VbELJnQM268[/yt]