911-false flag triler

safiya58

:salam2:

still there are people who believe some fanatic muslims are responsible for 9-11!
In this documentary there are convincing arguments proving september 11 was an inside job!

:wasalam:

JenGiove

Conspiracy theories abound.....here, lemme show you proof of an alien landing in New Mexico.

Safiya, did you know that some in Germany still deny that the holocaust took place? Shall I show you the photograph that my grandfather took HIMSELF while in Germany of a pile of dead bodies? How about the pictures of soldiers rescuing prisoners that were no more than skin and bones?

....or maybe the sins of Israel is just an inside job hoax by the other Arab countries to inflame people's passions?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Sister Jen,

Please don't get agitated. There is no need for us to bring the holocaust in here and discuss about holocaust denial etc. We muslims don't stand for atrocities done on people of any race, color or religion for that fact.

When the jews were being persecuted in Europe, many muslim nations gave refuge to their jewish counterparts which was inline with the teaching of Islam. This is a fact that is mentioned in many history books that have recorded details of holocaust/jewish persecution.

The investigation with regards to 9-11 has been criticized by many people across the globe including Americans and they have unearthed some flaws in the investigation which they have revealed.

I think this video is just speculation of what could have happened (based on the flaws in the govt's investigation). They have drawn out their own assumptions, story line and conclusions. No one is bound to accept what they have presented in this video. So if you feel that it is a conspiracy, then you are entitled to it. However, sister safiya is entitled to post it here and share what she feels is right or needs to be seen by others.

Also, we can not criticize this documentary solely because it is produced by the germans. Just because a certain segment of germans deny the holocausts doesn't mean that all of their documentaries are deceptive and conspiracy tales. We need to criticize or praise them for what they present (matter created), not for who they are.

I hope this post doesn't offend you.

JenGiove

BrotherInIslam7,

Twice you have responded to something I wrote and twice your words have been both gentle and wise. I thank you for pointing out my hot headedness, for truly, I mean no malice.

You mentioned:
Just because a certain segment of germans deny the holocausts doesn't mean that all of their documentaries are deceptive and conspiracy tales. We need to criticize or praise them for what they present (matter created), not for who they are.

I love Germans and Germany. I AM German. Along with English, Irish, French, French-Canadian, Jewish and Polish. My husband's family is American Indian and that is the life and religious belief that I follow. I have had fighters on both sides of most of the worlds wars and religions. You might say that my family is its own "DMZ".

If I am expected to follow the rules of this forum in terms of respect, to not encourage violence, to not insult or defame the members...am I so small that I can not expect the same from others? Was it not Mohammad who prayed to the angels for mercy, forgiveness and tolerance for the people who just stoned him? Was it not Jesus who said to "turn the other cheek"?

Safiya, I apologize for allowing our previous encounters to bring out the anger first, instead of the acceptance.

BrotherInIslam7, again, I thank you for your council.

:salam2:

38th governor of State of Minnisota, comments. He used to be a navy seal, you know the goto guys in the military.

Questions regarding 9/11

In April and May 2008, Jesse Ventura, in several radio interviews for his new book, Don't Start the Revolution Without Me, expressed concerns about what he described as some of the unanswered questions of the September 11 attacks.[65] His remarks about the possibility that the World Trade Center was demolished with explosives were also repeated in newspaper and television stories following some of the interviews.[66]
Ventura was interviewed on the Alex Jones radio show on April 2, 2008[67] where he said that he felt that many unanswered questions remain, and he believes that World Trade Center Building 7, which was not struck by a plane, collapsed on the afternoon of 9/11 in a manner which resembled a controlled demolition[68] Ventura stated:
How could this building just implode into its own footprint five hours later? That's my first question. [...] The 9/11 Commission didn't even devote one page to that in their big volume of investigation.[69]
He also states the Twin Towers appeared to be pulverized to dust, that they fell at virtually free-fall speed, and that no other massive steel-framed buildings had ever collapsed in this manner due to fire before.[66]
On May 18, 2009, when asked by Sean Hannity of Fox News, how George W. Bush could have avoided the attacks of September 11, 2001, Ventura answered, "Well, you pay attention to memos on August 6th that tell you exactly what bin Laden's gonna do."[70]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

a word of caution, I don't trust information on wikipedia, but it becomes good information after looking up the references included in the sections.

There is a lot of unanswered questions about 9/11, as for the muslims, when we hear that the main suspect spent his last night in a bar, well it just doesn't make sense.

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I love Germans and Germany. I AM German. Along with English, Irish, French, French-Canadian, Jewish and Polish. My husband's family is American Indian and that is the life and religious belief that I follow. I have had fighters on both sides of most of the worlds wars and religions. You might say that my family is its own "DMZ".

That is good to know. We should not blind ourselves with prejudice and hate for any people. I am glad that we are on the same page.

If I am expected to follow the rules of this forum in terms of respect, to not encourage violence, to not insult or defame the members...am I so small that I can not expect the same from others?

Sister Jen, I don't know what kind of response you have come across in other threads. I hope they are positive.

We as muslims have been blamed/brandished for many despicable things (most of it untrue) and have unjustifiably been at the end of hate and subjugation. So if you encounter 'emotional responses' from us, it is because of most of us are 'sick and fedup' of being used as a 'punching bag'. So I request you to please have patience with us and show some empathy. Thanks

But know that in the bottom of our heart, we don't harbor blind hate or prejudice against any people,race or religion & that includes Americans. The diversity on the TTI board is a testament to what I mention here. We welcome one and all with open arms and without being judgmental.
Was it not Mohammad who prayed to the angels for mercy, forgiveness and tolerance for the people who just stoned him? Was it not Jesus who said to "turn the other cheek"?

I know what you are getting at. However I need to correct a fundamental mistake. Mohammad SallAllahu Allehi Wa Sallam as well as all the other Prophets of Allah (peace and blessing be upon them all) prayed to Almighty Allah alone without any partners. They didn't seek any benefit or pray towards any creation of Allah (which includes Angels).

I would encourage you to read more about the fundamentals of Islam in the 'Islamic Articles And Important Information' subforum of TTI, which would really expose you to the real beauty of the message of Islam. A religion which is a cure for all hearts and was the religion of all Prophets of Allah Almighty. The religion that leads mankind to eternal bliss - Paradise.

I hope to read posts from you in the near future. Take care and have a nice day :).

arzafar

i think the conspiracy theory doesnt prove anything.

However it raises many interesting questions and coming from an engineering pov there is just no plausible explanation for these observations.

such concrete turning to dust under the weight it's been holding for 3 decades! and there are others off course.