Just reverted!

Michelle_A

Hello everyone,

I have just reverted with a wonderful sister over the phone. It took a couple of tries to get the pronunciation right but I got there :D Am very happy. Feel a contentment and lightness in my heart I've never felt before. I may not know much yet, but I know I've made the right decision.

Alhamdulilah

Michelle :hijabi:

islam_mydeen

Assalam Alaikum Warhamtullahi Wabarakatuhu,

welcome to Islam sis =)

May Allah make everything easy on you and give you the best in this world and the next.

arzafar

:salam2:

that was quick, i though you had just joined the forum.
may Allah give you guidance and make Islam easy for you.

:allahuakbar:

p.s. now you must learn to pray.

Abu Naif

Alhamdulilah sister. I am very glad for you and inshalla you maintain your knowledge in Islam and keep learning. May Allah bless you.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Wow.. I had just replied to your Introductory message. That was quick.

Congratulations ! Allahu Akbar ! Allah Akbar ! Allahu Akbar !

Welcome to the biggest family on the face of this earth - Muslims :)

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

.إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ
وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجاً
فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّاباً

110.1 . When Allah ' s succor and the triumph cometh
110.2 . And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops .
110.3 . Then hymn the praises of thy Lord , and seek forgiveness of Him . Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy .

-suratu An-Nasr-

subhana Allah wa astaghfiru Allah

welcome dear sister to Mohamed's (peace be upon him) ummah.
that was so quick maschallah
my Allah swt guide you on the right path and make your eman strong
wa salam alikoum

Michelle_A

Thank you everyone. It may seem quick that I have made this decision after joining this forum, but the truth is, it has been a long journey back to Islam which started when I was 8. My search has been genuine and at times caused me a lot of emotional pain. For many years I wanted nothing to do with Islam because I had believed everything western society was telling me. It didn't help that my mother very much disliked and distrusted Muslims as well.

This has not been my first journey toward Islam either. I was exploring it last year but in Allah's wisdom, it was not the right time. This time, I have been led to the right people and had many more of my questions answered than I did before. I've also been led to some more intense, meaty questions, which I take as a sign that now is the right time for me to take this step and revert.

Since joining this forum I have spent quite a few nights, up all night reading threads, following links to other pages (getting lost!) and watching youtube videos on various things. All this time I felt a kind of melting in my heart, as if all the years of anger toward God were being gently removed. I felt a small warmth growing inside me and a softening, I can't explain it better than that. The moment I knew a great change was happening in me was when I watched a documentary on the rise of the Taliban. I no longer felt rage/anger toward them, but watched the movies of the men, including bin Laden, and all I could see were men doing what they believed was right. Don't be mistaken, I do not approve of what they did one bit, it was a horrible thing to do and not the way of Islam, but now I could separate the men and the deeds and realise they are just human.

That was the moment when I knew something was happening inside me to change me in a profound way. I was up all night last night yet again. It was very early hours in the morning here when I was sitting down to write down my thoughts and I just knew the time was right. I felt the moment had come and I felt washed over with complete and utter peace that this was the right decision. And it did happen a couple of hours after that.

I'm putting this here not because I feel I need to, I don't. I don't feel I need to explain why so 'quick'. What you see as quick is just the tip of the iceberg to how long it's really taken me in my search. I just wanted to explain more fully why now. All praise to Allah, He really knows the right time :muslim_child:

Michelle

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I just love stories of new shahadas, :ma:! May Allah keep you rightly guided on the straight path. Welcome to this beautiful way of life!:hearts:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Sister Michelle,

Indeed, it was quite a journey that you've been through that you finally find the true faith, mashaAllaah. All praise to Allaah The Al-Mighty, Alhamdulillaah.

Do keep learning and keep reading. At some point, you'll feel that there's just soooo much to know, read, learn and understand but God willing, you'll come to understand most of it in no time. Remember to take one step at a time.

Oh well, I'm sure you are already aware of all those things. :)

Just wanna say that we're very happy to call you our sister in Islam now, MashaAllaah.

Take care.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullah.

Hilal Said

Alhamdulillah

Congratulations sister. You add much more happiness to Eid by telling us about your Shahadah.

I like TTI because of these very happy occasions and for this reason I am here.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah this is the happiest news i heared since a time , may Allah keep your faith firm in our hearts and help us do good through our life. You are a new hope fo our humanity.:salah:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Welcome back to Islam;Sister :)

Hello everyone,

I have just reverted with a wonderful sister over the phone. It took a couple of tries to get the pronunciation right but I got there :D Am very happy. Feel a contentment and lightness in my heart I've never felt before. I may not know much yet, but I know I've made the right decision.

Alhamdulilah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

:ma:

Alhamdulillah!

:SMILY252:[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]:SMILY252:
:SMILY252:And The Prophet Muhammad:saw: is Allah swt messenger!:SMILY252:

:SMILY252:~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Eid Mubarak sister!

Take Care!
Thank you,
Wassalam :)

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalamalaikum wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Welcome to d world of peace sister! we are glad to hav U! Subhanallah

May Allah swt help u in treadind d way 2 islam further and guide u and all of us rightly Ameen
jazakallah :)
:shahadah:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Hello everyone,

Alhamdulilah

Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Maa shaa Allaah, the reverts just keep coming in hey?

Please check out me blogs:

1) http://TheAuthenticBase.Wordpress.Com
2) http://IslamAndChristianity.Wordpress.Com
3) http://IslamForSisters.Wordpress.Com
4) http://MonthOfThequran.Wordpress.Com

Welcome aboard (to a wide family of a bunch of loony toons! lol)

May Allaah bless u bro, ameen...

Wassalaamu 'alaykum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

Allah guides whom He wills.
mashaa'Allah, Alhamdu li Allah

welcome back to Islam, may your residing is forever and till death,
may Allah forgive our sins and guide us to the straight path

wassalam

Idris16

Hello everyone,

Alhamdulilah

:mashallah: I'm happy!

"Each soul by what it has earned is bound." (74:38)

The Taliban and Bin Laden are criminal and what they perpetrated is murder, mayhem and corruption in the earth. Fighting and stopping them is Jihaad and God's punishment for those who do what they do is the capital punishment in this life (5:33), and His curse and anger and an eternity in the Hellfire (4:93).

If they are truly convinced that what they do is for the pleasure of God, then they are adding another capital sin to their roster: accusing God and His Messenger of advocating mindless violence and mass murder and suicide. They are doing the exact opposite of Da`wa: they are repulsing people away from Islam instead of inviting them to it.
1st of all I won't continue discussing it here.. but its totally haram to criticise Muslim rulers like you did, the greatest jihâd is to speak a word of justice to a tyrant.. so insh'Allah please refrain from speaking bad..