Fundamentalist Jews Tear Quran Copies, Step On Them In Jerusalem

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wednesday September 15, 2010 04:56 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

A group of fundamentalist Jews tore copies of the Muslim holy Quran in Jaffa Street in West Jerusalem, and deliberately stepped on them.

qoran.jpg

The Holy Qoran

The Maan News Agency reported that resident Mohammad Monir, a Bethlehem University student from Wadi Al Joz in Jerusalem found pages of the Quran in Jaffa street, and saw dozens of fundamentalists stepping on them.

“At first I thought they are ordinary papers, but when I looked closely I found out that they are actually pages of the Quran”, Monir said, “I then started collecting them especially since the people were stepping on them”.

He added that as he was collecting the pages from the street a number of fundamentalist started insulting him and one settler kicked him”.

http://www.imemc.org/article/59410

-------------------------------
Is this any less crime of hate than burn of Quran Day by US "pastor"?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

So these fundamentalists took part in desecrating a book that mentions Prophet Moses (PBUH) more than any prophet of God ? Interesting

So they were in a way insulting a Prophet whom they claim to follow and tearing pages of a book in which God praises their forefathers for being obedient to Allah azz zawajal.

The joke is on them. Really it is !

arzafar

Well given how clever Jews are, they might have removed the relevant pages. :rolleyes:

Even if they hadnt, they have little to do with Yaaqoob or Musa (as) or other prophets since they have abandoned their message (thou shalt not kill, steal to the end) so i dont think they care anyway. in fact they have been cursed by God and also by Musa (as).

If they really followed these prophets they would be Muslim and not desecrating Quraan. Muslims are the only real followers of Musa, Dawood and Yaqoob (peace be upon them all) so really it's a shame on us that such incidents are happening and in the Holyland of all places!

May Allah cause us to come back to Islam, take us out of this humiliation and help us defend Islam OR replace us with more dutiful Muslims.

edit: actually it was "I am the Lord your God, You shall have no other gods before me" till the end