WHEN THEY HURT YOU WITH THEIR WORDS..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

:tti_sister: to you dear sister. Don´t let they ignorance put you down.

We are all here beside of you when ever anyone try to oppress you.

:hearts:

something sad but funny

Ok lets me start by saying I work at McDonalds. I have been working there since before I was muslim, and they dealt with me and a really awkward time where I was deciding whether or not to wear hijab to work(I do :shymuslima1: )
Well now the part where it goes with the thread. I know how a lot of people feel towards muslims, and since I'm severely "out there" with my faith, and work at such a public place, I knew I would get more than just the usual "I'll be praying for you" and conversion attempts. so I started not too long ago, watching the videos online that spread lies and talk trash about islam (yes actually searching for that filth) and watching maby 1 or 2 videos (I try to do this maby once a week). I then end it with a positive video about islam, and then try to find things that completely go against what the bad videos say we are about. to me (I am a verry emotional person btw), this is an easy way for me to hold in my emotions with the person who really believes in we are not a religion of peace, as well as learn more about my religion. :ma: it has worked fairly well so far
Oh, and btw. I really am getting tired of people asking me if I'm cold. :tti_sister: lol

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams Faraa

Wow... Nice experiance... Yaa... May Allah Guid all ummah of Of Prophet muhammed SAW (PBUH) in right path ameen..

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

ONCE AGAINNNNN JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR....sister harb, sarinabets and aslamjiffry for your kind words and support....:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2: Dear all...
Just wanted to tell you all that i went to school and got my work done without any barriers ALHAMDULILLAH:muslim_child:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for all of you, for making Dua for me...:hearts::hearts:

Take care
FEE AMANILLAH:)

JenGiove

:salam2: Dear all...
Just wanted to tell you all that i went to school and got my work done without any barriers ALHAMDULILLAH:muslim_child:

Sister Faaraa,

That is wonderful news! I do not know the laws in your country but in mine, what the teacher did would have been grounds for a suspension. I think when she said that you were "uneducated" I think she was talking about "worldly" education verses book learning education.

Sometimes, you it is better to not get into a debate with someone because all they want to do is hear themselves scream. It is the ones who are quiet and just have misinformation that are the ones with unlocked hearts and ears....if not open. That is when you can knock and present the truth about Creator.

I'm so happy that you no longer have to deal with the ignorance of the educated.