I took my Shahada!

maymun

:wasalam:
:ma::ma: :ma: :ma:
takbiir
Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar
i don't what to say brother all iam ganna say is
may Allah make your task easy for u and give u happiest life in this world and greatest reward hereafter which is jannatul firdows :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:blackhijab: your sister in islam

:wasalam:

asabr

asalam alaikum wr/wb
Allahu akbar, mashallah tabaraka allah...la hawla wa la kuwata ila billah.....congragulations....pray 4 us....
wasalam alaikum w/wb

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2:

Sub7aanAllah. You are among the blessed ones now. May Allah give us the courage to accept and practice the truth.

Wasslaam,
VE

Tahar

Allaho Akbar and praise be to Allah. Very happy for you brother. Being Muslim is being true to one's purpose in life. Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all) were all true Muslims, they submitted themselves to the will of Allah. Islam is the path of the blessed. So rejoice brother for Allah guided you to the truth.

brother4ever

Assalamolaeykum Warhamatulahey Wabakattohu
My Dearest Brother
I am very very happy I am unable to explain my happiness

May ALLAH Honour U.
Forgive U.
Purify U.
Accept Ur Ibadat & Duaa's.
Elevate U.
Inspire U
Shower U with his Noor, Mercy and Protection.

If u have nay kond of question u cam pm anytime

ALLAH HAFIZ
ur borther

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Peace be upon you

:salam2:

Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar
heartiest congratulations brother and a warm welcome to Islam. We all are really happy that Allah has guided u to the truth and that your sincere efforts are accepted by Allah, for Allah says in the Quran

So their Lord accepted their prayer: That I will not waste the work of a worker among you, whether male or female

May Allah grant u peace and make yr faith stronger. May Allah make yr coming to Islam a blessing for You and the whole of the Muslim Ummah
Ameen ya Rabbal-Aalameen
I leave in the care of Allah
Ma'ssalaam

arabiantxn

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Hello and :salam2: by dear brother i would like to welcome you to islam and thank you for becoming a friend, Muslim and a brother to me. I applaud you on your decision and courage and pray to Allah to make his dean (religion) easy on you and me

your brother
arabiantxn:SMILY259:

umm hussain

Alhamdulillah that is brilliant news, It seems like we are increasing in number every day.

This should be a lesson for those who are still skeptical about Islam, in Islam you will find all the answers to all the social ills and if you look to Islam with an open mind you will find the truth and Inshallah be part of a very large and still growing family.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: May the blessings of Allah Almighty be with you inch'Allah:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu AKbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

May Allah bless you with His Infinite Mercy,Grace,Love and Guide you with His Noor always.
May He give you Hidayah (guidance) so that you can follow the path of righteousness with His help.
May He give you Hikmah (wisdom) so that you pass the tests of this Dunya and continue the journey to the Akhirah with a radiant face.

Welcome to ISLAM dear brother

May Allah include us amongst the foremost, who are ressurected in His shade, receive our book in the right, cross the sirat faster than the speed of light and be united with our beloved Prophet, residing in the eternal presence of our Merciful Lord ~ ameen

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The Messenger of Allah (saw) said,

Purity is half of faith and "Alhumdulillah" (all the thanks are due to Allah) fills the the Scale.
And "Subhan Allah" and "Allahu Akbar" (all praise is due to Allah, and Allah is the Most Great) fills what is between the heaven and earth.
As-Sawm (the fast) is a Junnah (a shield), Sabr (patience) is a light, Sadaqah (charity) is evidence (of faith) and the Qur'an is proof for, or against you.
Every person goes out in the morning and ends up selling himself, he either frees his soul or destroys it.

- Muslim