BARAK ALLAHU FIKUM

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I reached an important goal in my little life,and it is also thanks to you,muslim brothers and sisters,who substained me when I was weak,when I felt sad.
Many of you helped me to protect myself from evil and not to be angry.
Now,I say with pride and happiness that I memorized alone the first Hizb of Quran.I'm sure I know at least three,but My satisfaction comes by the fact that thanks to my patience I could do what it was difficult before.And all this thank to you.Barakallahu Fikum,ya muslimuna akhauany wa akhuatat:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
I reached an important goal in my little life,and it is also thanks to you,muslim brothers and sisters,who substained me when I was weak,when I felt sad.
Now,I say with pride and happiness that I memorized alone the first Hizb of Quran.I'm sure I know at least three,but My satisfaction comes by the fact that thanks to my patience I could do what it was difficult before.And all this thank to you.Barakallahu Fikum,ya muslimuna akhauany wa akhuatat:wasalam:

Alhamdulilah sister, surely all praise alone is due to Allah SWT

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I know I will sound completely stupid, but I don't know what a hizb is. :( Is it the same as Juz?

hun, there is nobody STUPID here.....:D
Hizb is half a juz,

Sister hayat, I ask Allaah subhanahu wata'ala to reward you for your efforts, and I ask Him to contunue blessing you and your family. ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

We are sooo very proud of you sister,
:ma:
You are quick witty sister~Alhamdulillah!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt help and guide you always~Amin!

And

Happy Eid Mubarak to all

Best wishes from:
your sister in Islam
queenislam.

~Wassalam :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
the first hizb is from surat al Fatiha until the 74thverse of surat Ala Baqara.
Allah gave me a good memory:hijabi:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm very happy to inform you all that thanks to a technic of memorizing the Quran,which was posted from a member of tti,I memorized 2 hizb and half of Quran.I only read each verses 20 times and I knew how easy it was.thank you,whoever you are.:wasalam:

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Salaam

That's wonderful, al hamdulillah - baraku Allah feeki. Insha'Allah, you'll memorise the whole Quran one day soon.

Do you have the link for that technique? I began memorising Surah Al Baqarah years ago, but never continued with the Tajweed lessons. But you have made me want to begin again - Jazzaki Allah Khair. I can't memorise very easily, but it's good to try.

Salaam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
I'm very happy to inform you all that thanks to a technic of memorizing the Quran,which was posted from a member of tti,I memorized 2 hizb and half of Quran.I only read each verses 20 times and I knew how easy it was.thank you,whoever you are.:wasalam:

As-salamu 'Aleykum Ukhty!

Masha'allah! In less than a month, you momorized another hizb:)!!
You must know upto surah Jinn now right?, since it's 2 hizb(1 Juz') and half;-)

I pray that Allah swt makes you a haafidha.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
dear sister,I don't remember the link,but it is in a page of tti,I only remember that a sheykh said that the best technic to memoriza the Quran is taking in exam the first page of surat Al-Jumu'a,then you should repeat the first verse of it 20 times.after you memorized it you can pass to the second one and so on....I really memorized many verses thatnks to this technic and I learnt Tajweed alone,following the recitation of Mishary Rashid Al'afasy.I arrived to the first half of Surat Al Baqara and I remember many other verses without having studied them:it is like the Quran was always in my head.:wasalam: