PLEASE help me please pleaseee

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam...

I've had the worst problems I've ever had in my life, and I really need help...

I've been trying to become more pious lately, and I feel disgraced to say this but
everytime I try to think of something religious in my mind (I have an active-mind meaning I can't control my mind's thoughts sometimes since its fully active 24/7) and it's hard for me because I get the more dirtiest, filthy and decieving images in my mind when I try to be pious..

Why is this?

I'm so confused, please help me.. I started crying a few days ago because I was scared of being punished for these dirty minded images, though I know 100% it isn't my fault..
Why does this happen to me????

Worst thing is, when I think of nabi s.a.w I get it too.. This then gives me pain and so on, and I feel like dying when I get dirty images at this point..

Someone, please, help me pleaseee :(

shichemlydia

help

salam alikoum,
may allah swt find youa relief from this situation, ameen,
i guess this is from the evil, as he do not wish to see the people on the straight path. so he tries his best to mislead them.
i suggest try to read the quran and the ADKAR (supplications) of the day and night, they may help you in overcoming this trouble.
and also, keep; praying on time and performing the other duties of islam. this will strenthen your faith,
wa salam alikoum

Idris16

If you think it's a sin then you are wrong..
You are sinning IF you talk and do what
comes in your mind.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

first of all ALHAMDULILLAH....ALLAH TALA has blessed you with a clear heart which warns you when you are sinning......
if you are restless...due to any reason...then I will tell you whatever I do..

ALLAH TALA says in the Qur'aan..
"...By the remembrance of Allah, the heart do find REST.." (13:28)
so sister...remember ALLAH TALA every time..i mean perform Zikrullah..:hearts:

we will see what others say...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

the more you'll try to control these thoughts, the more they'll come up into your mind. the best thing is not to think about these thoughts.

alhamdulillah, we are not punished for these thoughts. its actually a sign of faith. so dont cry but cheer up! :)

Abu Haraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that once a group of people came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and asked: “We experience such evil thoughts that it is impossible to bring them on our lips”. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Do you really experience these thoughts? Yes, they replied. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “They are clear signs of faith”. (Sahih Muslim).

a_stranger

:salam2:

Dear sister ; Don`t worry this is natural when you try to come closer to Allah sobhanahu wa taala shaitan will try his best to block your way. Don`t be nervous this pleases shaitan calm down say (Aoodo biAllah mina alshaitan al rageem) keep in your mind that he is very week and you Lord Allah is the most powerfull mercifull , loving and forgiving .........continue to worship Allah with sincere heart ........just ignor shaitan ....we are all suffering from his evils ....but it is only whispers Allah will ask you about your deeds.......... pray 5 times ,read Quran, gard your eyes and ears from haram and do good then you are on the safe .:salah:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Woww!!!!!

JazakAllah Khair EVERYONE who just replied.

you brothers and sisters don't know how happy I am now.

I'll just block out the fact shaytan is trying to get in my way, thank you all so much you dont understand how relieved I am to hear all your positive replies..

I actually thought it was the worst thing in the world really

Alhamdulillah

I will make dua for you all.

SubhanAllah.

:)!

a_stranger

Narrated Abu Huraira, that some people came to the Prophet (saw) and said, We find in our mind great things that we cannot dare to talk about! He asked them, Does it really occur to you? They said, Yes. And the Prophet (saw) said, This is the clear faith. (Sahih Muslim). What is meant by the Prophets (saw) latter statement is that to reject and dislike such thoughts and whispers from Shaitan, and to consider such thoughts a grave matter, is part of the clear and true faith.

This was not an easy thing for the Sahaba to contend with as witnessed in the following hadith. Narrated Ibn Abbas, a man came to the Prophet (saw) and said, My soul says something to me concerning which I would rather be turned to ashes rather than convey it to others. The Prophet (saw) said, All praise is due to Allah who rejects the orders of the whisperer. (Abu Dawud, hadith is sahih).

Almaas

Wa'alaykum asalaam.

Living in the West means you're forever surrounded by media influences which put such thoughts and images into your mind. Needless to say, disgusting topics are usually a popular subject, so it's no surprise you're experiencing these thoughts. The main thing is they pose no positive effect on you, rather you shun it, (ma'shaAllah).

I'd suggest you try watch much less TV and films, and also cut down on the music, since these could be the very things which are advocating the images and such, into your thoughts.

xAllahKnowsBestx

:salam2:

I don't think this is your fault in any way. Blame it on Shaytan. :D Lol, my advice would be to read the Quran more often so that Shaytan would stay away
from you. This probably happens to a lot of people, but you've just got to try and stop thinking too much about it, because the more you think of it, you become more capable of sinning.
Don't worry though, Allah SWT will bring you through it. :hijabi:

JenGiove

I can not speak to you in how to prevent such thought from comming by using the teachings of Creator and Mohammad, but let me just say this.

Satan hides in the shadows. He waits in the most quiet places, even when we do not realize that those places are there. Just as a light pointed into the shadows makes the cockroaches run, so too does acknowledging that the shadows of Satan are there. Hunting them down with the light that Creator has provided you. You become stronger and you become better aware of the places and the things that cause those shadows. It teaches vigilance.

...but again, in this time of need for you, my words may not be what is best for you. Only Creator knows.

Good luck to you and may Creator remember you for your concern and vigilance.

ar88

Listen to whispers of the shaytaan by Riyad ul Haq.... very good explanation of the problem you have and for anyone else.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister asalam o laykum
when i had this problem of wasswas ( about deen used to came in the mind and feel the same as you) i discussed that with my teacher she told me a tip that helped a lot, shortly she told me if u are uncomfortable about that thought, then how its be your own thought its exported by shytan, these wasswas only work when we start thinking that i m thinking such and such and my emaan is getting weak or m heading toward kuffar,,
etc ....
when you realize that its not me, then sheytan will get away from you and look for something else lol,,,,,,,,,, sister he will never stop but dont worry if you get to the level of ikhlass purity inshaAllah he will never able to catch uuu..
as he said to almighty Allah i will detract humans but i have no power over your pure servants and i tell your who are those
عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ‏ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ‏ ‏صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ‏ ‏قَالَ :

إِنَّ لِلَّهِ أَهْلِينَ مِنْ النَّاسِ . قَالُوا : يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ، مَنْ هُمْ ؟ قَالَ : هُمْ أَهْلُ الْقُرْآنِ ، أَهْلُ اللَّهِ وَخَاصَّتُهُ

سنن ابن ماجه وصححه الألباني .

It is narrated from Anas ibn Malik [Radi Allahu anhu] that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said,

“Indeed Allah has people from amongst mankind. They asked, “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He replied, “They are the People of the Qur’an, the People of Allah, exclusively chosen by Him.”

[Reported by ibn Majah and graded authentic by Sh. Al-Albani]
stick yourself to Quran ..........and regular masnoon azkaar of morning evening ....
wsalam

Kakorot

Disliking bad thoughts is a sign of our eemaan and we're not accountable for our thoughts, unless we utter them.

The Prophet :saw2: said, “Allaah has forgiven my followers the evil thoughts that occur to their minds, as long as such thoughts are not put into action or uttered.” [Sahih Bukhaari]

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Everyone, brothers and sisters.. Thank you so much & JazakAllah khair for all the support, I thought I'd be the only one who was falling for shaytan's trap but I now know how to conclude this, alhamdulillah everyone looks out for each other, I really do love this website!

May Allah Ta 'ala look after you all as you look out for us all. Ameen.