Had an accident :(

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

Today at 1 pm (Dubai time). I had an accident on a highway while I was coming back from university . I was driving around 140km/hr. One Truck suddenly came to my lane. Truck was around 80km/hr. I was like :eek: I was like if I apply full brake then also I will hit on track back side and this will cause so much damage...so I moved to the Hard Shoulder but truck guy hit on the rear door of my car..
ALHUMDULILLAH... Allah saved me from a Big accident.

:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
alhamdulillah u r safe.
YES, definitely u had recited dua for journey.
we the muslims must recite dua for every event.
wasalam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

hamduli Allah brother.
something very big could be happen, but thaks to Allah

be careful about driving, tough 140 is not that much, though if not necessary then dont do this.

Jazakum Allahu khair
wasssalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

alhamdulillah bhai, u are safe.

140? thodi aur teez chala lete? 140 to bahut kam hai nai? gussa aa raha hai aap par :tongue:

try to limit within 100 km so tht you can control the car inshallah. :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Even I too have met with an accident on a high way, few years ago.....ALHAMDULILAH but I did never face any big troubles...
ALHAMDULILLAH...ALLAH AZZAWAJAL protected you too...

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Alhamdulillah! Pray much to Allah and never forget to recite duas and Ayat-al-Kursi always!! May Allah, the Almighty, keep you safe!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Alhamdulillah, brother you are safe.
It is better to always be on the safe side and not to go too fast if unnecessary..

duran

Alhamdulillah, im so glad that you are ok.

This is also wake up call for all the believers, you never know when it will strike and you know what i am talking about (Death), so lets keep Allah in our mind and his praise on our tongue.

peace

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
shukar hai you are fine , ALhumdulilah

yea seriously take brother Ahmed_indian advice and drive a little slower and be careful, and always always read dua e safar. I would also recommend ayat ul kursi to protect from any evil and kalma so watever happens ur a muslim.

take care yaar dara diya tu ne acha khasa

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt protect all muslim always~Amin!

:ma::bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!
What matter most that you are safe.

Good thing that you are thinking fast and did not panic ~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt guide and protect you~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!

Take Care,
Thank you,

~Wassalam

ansari

STRANGER...

jazakallah khair Brothers and Sisters :)

Now I drive more safely :) ... now 130km/hr :D lol

Afthab

All praise are for Allah Almighty!

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Alhamdulillah for your all right brother and all praise are for allah almighty!

I really don't know guys but I would like to tell this, if anyone has flown in Saudi Arabian airlines you would have noticed the recording of safar dua which they play before taking off.......... Once I was able record the same Safar dua played in the flight and I kept in my vehicle to listen before I start drive and I made it a habit. And sometimes back I was able to fix a special device to the vehicle which enables the play of safar dua sooner we start the vehicle which had the same voice recorded safar dua got down from Saudi Arabia. Alhamdulillah that gives an exceptional strength and assurance to the passengers’ on the vehicle, I don't have words to express that courage how it feels masha Allah all it feels is serene.

Well the story behind this is that when i was at college we had our annual rugger match (Bradby shield) 115km away and we guys decided drive and I took my vehicle with another 6 mates on it, on the way we stopped to buy some snacks and we did buy chocolates, as I was driving friend next to me offered a chocolate but badly I dropped it below the seat and had a slight bend to grab that but by the blink of an eye the jeep went off the track and was knocked on the street post wall. Alhamdulillah not we but vehicle had severe damage underneath and my friends said that we are lucky to come in the land cruiser as its heavy than cars, But within me I whispered nothing but Allah alone saved me, and mind wondered that safar dua and Alhamdulillah I also use to say LAILAHA ILLALAH within mind all the time I drive until I reach destination. Truly this preserved me.
ALHAMDULILAH!

arzafar

alhumdulilah you are safe.
next time ill instruct the truck driver to finish the job! LOLLZ

and again 140 km/hr is a lot. i guess it was probably a freeway.

Speed thrills but kills!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Bhai that was so reckless,Alhumdulillah that you are safe.i think you heard it enough times at home already but drive like an "insaan".you can hurt others with you.you should pray nawafil to thank Allah.Alhumdulillah TTI______is safe:D!!

take care inshallah.

ansari

STRANGER...
alhumdulilah you are safe.
next time ill instruct the truck driver to finish the job! LOLLZ

and again 140 km/hr is a lot. i guess it was probably a freeway.

Speed thrills but kills!

He will lose his job :p akhi, after the accident that truck driver was like " brother, this accident is nothing as compared to my last accident "
That Truck driver had a Big accident last month and still he don't drive carefully :angryblue:

yesh it was a freeway :D speed limit is 120km/hr and there many speed radars. When we see the radar we slow down then again 140km/hr :lol: