more of a joke..

Zamma

As salaamu' alaykum.I have one more joke about doctors and patients to share with you:

John Smith couldn't sleep,so his doctor gave him some sleeping pills.He took a pill that night.
He felt well when he woke up,and he went to work cheerfully.
-"I slept very well last night",he told his boss.
-"That's good,"his boss said."But where were you yesterday?" :)

I hope you enjoy...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

:SMILY303:

and I too know a joke on doctors and patients

Patient; Doctor from last few days I feel an annoying sound on my left ear, just
like the sound of train!!!!
pls help me..

DOCTOR EXAMINES HIM..AND KNOCKS ON A SIDE OF HIS HEAD

Patient; oh my God!!! I dont feel it any more!!!!! :jumpclap:

Doctor; May be the they have stopped the train on a station...:lol::lol:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

ansari

STRANGER...
Boy: Boys are intelligent than girls!

Girl: Any proof ?

Boy: You always say intelliGENTS

but you never say intelliLADIES! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:D:D:D:D:D :lol::lol::lol::lol
A wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop. He got out and asked one man "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you" the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree".

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he said, "You come with us also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice said, "But sir, I also have a wife and Six children with me."

"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car. One of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost 1 meter high."

Moral : Don't trust lawyers..... and there are no Kind Lawyers.:D:D:D:D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Teacher 2 sleepy student: who invented steam engine?
Student: What sir?
Teacher: yes its correct.
JAMES WATT.
moral: sleeping improves ur general knowledge ...:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol:

JenGiove

Cold Winter

She:Kon and Hello...

Since I'm the Indian around here, I thought I'd share with you a joke that has gone around my culture so many times, it makes the rings of Saturn look like straight lines..I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Please let me know if it does and I'll take it down immediately.

Cold Winter

The Indians asked their Chief in autumn if the winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the winter was going to be cold and that the members of the village were to collect wood to be prepared.

Being a good leader, he then went to the next phone booth and called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is this winter to be cold?"
The man on the phone responded, "This winter is going to be quite cold indeed."

So the Chief went back to speed up his people to collect even more wood to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again, "Is it going to be a very cold winter?"
"Yes", the man replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter."

So the Chief goes back to his people and orders them to go and find every scrap of wood they can find. Two weeks later he calls the National Weather Service again: "Are you absolutely sure that the
winter is going to be very cold?"

"Absolutely," the man replies, "the Indians are collecting wood like crazy!"

ansari

STRANGER...
45490_121018771280305_120260974689418_118275_7195589_n.jpg
:lol: