My job hunt is FINALLY DONE!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:bismillah:
Assalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters, :D

Alhamdulillaah......I finally got a job!!! :p I have been looking for it for along while now, but alhamdulillaah finally I got one! YAY:)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaapppy!! Mabrook to me:D:D

Just thought I would share my happiness with ya'all. Allaah has answered my prayers and I thank Him for everything!

PS: for those who are looking for something really important to them:: NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON ALLAAH!! He will give you that which you ask of Him when HE pleases insha'Allaah. Just have patience and it'll come to you!
I ask Allaah to bless everyone with what is better for them. Ameen

:::WELL, THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST!:)

JenGiove

Little Sister,

MAAAAAAAAABROOK! Next is my turn! Connor turned to me today and said "Went peepee mommie".

Potty training here we come!

IbnAhmad

MashaAllah!! Mabroooooooook!!! That is fantastic news Sister Ubah. I remember your name. lol Pray for me as well that I can find a Job as it's quite tough for us Uni Students in the UK...

Umme Ali

Dear Sister, Alhamdolilla and mabrook to you and your family. May this be a very blessed job for you in terms of deen and dunya. Please pray for me too. Just a few moments before logging on to TTI, I had said my maghrib salat and was kind of depressed about my job situation when Allah answered through your post. Never ever give up on Him. Thanks sister
Lots of love and regards for all my brothers and sisters in islam
love yu all ----Umme Ali

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi..

Congratulations sister !.. InshaAllah you are able to serve the muslim community with your skills and talent.

Btw.. I vaguely remember you informing us that you had started some academic program. Quite surprised that you mentioned that you were looking for a job for a while now..

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

luv4theummah

Asalamu alaikum,

Mansallah and mabrook, It made me happy too from inside that you have reached your goal.

May Allah swt help all of us, to reach our goals in this world and the hereafter

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Mabrrooook ukhti!This is Good news!!this is wonderful ukhti.May Allah give you halaal and satisfying income throught your life.ameen

right so erm lets get straight to business.we got a lot to worry about.where's my treate for starters!!and oh yeah once you get it.send to the Greens in sis's area.right that's the place i'll be expecting it.so yeah Ahem!salary.what's my share in it.Ahem!k we'll discuss it later,Inshaa'Allah.you are expected on my wall area when you vist again.that will do for now!!..........!!^_^!!

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Salaam

Mabrouk, mabrouk, mabrouk! May Allah protect you and bless you and make this position a window of opportunity for good, insha'Allah.
Al Hamdulillah - God is Great!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

MASHA ALLAH.... Congratulations !!!!
May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL always bless you with Halaal earnings...:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!Congratulation!!!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

And

On a new and beautiful job!

~May Allah swt bless you~Amin!

~Happy Working my dear sister!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu 'Aleykum!

Yes, Mabroook to You:) FINALLY!..kiddin', But masha'allah ukhty, this is a wonderful news. May Allah SWT protect you in all that you do and grant you halaal earnings in the future.Aameen

Kakorot

Congratulations abayo :-] Glad you got what you wanted. Please make du'aa I get part-time job too.

Fee amanillaah.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Allah SWT bless u everytime and May u get Salary Increaments and Promotions soon.... Ameen Summa Ameen.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Alhamdulillahil ladhi bi ni'imatihi ta timmus-salihati.

An-Naml [27:62] Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Little it is that ye heed!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mabrook from me to you beloved sister! :hijabi:. Mashallah that is so happy and good news from you.

Allah reword us from where we do not expect, SubhanAllah.

May Allah make your job to be halal and that Allah be pleased with your work dear sister. ameen summa ameen

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamu alaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mabrook from me to you beloved sister! :hijabi:. Mashallah that is so happy and good news from you.

Allah reword us from where we do not expect, SubhanAllah.

May Allah make your job to be halal and that Allah be pleased with your work dear sister. ameen summa ameen

Salaams sister.. Pls ask DUA to Salary Increament and Promotions.....LOL

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Thank you guys for your kindness and to duas......... REALLY jazaka'Allaah khair!!
This means ALOT to me!!.... subhana'Allaah....this is just wonderful and I love and enjoy the brother/sisterhood of this beautiful website. I ask Allaah to give everyone that which is best for them. ameen

For those who are searching for a job, I ask Allaah to give you a job that you'll be pleased with....ameen
Insha'Allaah be PATIENT.....Allaah will give you something and dont ever get tired of asking Him.

brotherinIslam7, I dont know (remember) which academic program you're talking about, but this is jus a apart time job. I am still in school and just needed some money to cover things in my life. You probably remember my job hunt...and the experience with my first interview I shared here. Alhamdulillaah for everything!

SeekingAllaah'smercy, :lol: .....I'll hit your wall soon insha'Allaah!!
btw, that was a funny post!! :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaams sister.. Pls ask DUA to Salary Increament and Promotions.....LOL

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for reminder

InshAllah I will :)

May Allah bless you. Ameen

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MalikBrother

Congratulation. It's good to hear that your job is confirmed finally. Praise be to Allah!

It's definitely good to hear, and 'pray to thank Allah for blessing me with the job that provide support and comfort for my family'. May Allah bless you, Ameen!