A MISTAKE OF PRONOUNCIATION WHILE RECITING QURAN

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
Autumn has come but in my heart it's always a good time...I hope the same for you.

I want to notify a little mistake during the recitation of Quran by Sheykh mishary Rashid Alafasy.Since the day I started to memorized it,I discovered with surprise that while I was studing the 84th verse of this surat,when the sheikh arrived to the word Ya'malunhe pronounced TA'MALUN.

I know that it's a little difference but by the way that I wish to learn Quran by heart,How can I make clear this little mistake??I don't know if you read the 84th verse in arabic,but me,I've been doing it,so it was easy for me to see that wrong word...
I also listened to other sheikhs and there is no mistake of pronounciation in it.Can please someone know how can I do to make the Sheikh Mishary Rashid know this fact?maybe many of you have got the same version of Quran but didn't know anything.
:wasalam:

duran

Is it 84th sura? which verse and sura?

Also keep in mind that Mishary Al Afasy recites the Quran with different Qira'at, meaning there are 10 Qir'aat Which the prophet (pbuh) allowed the muslims to recite them, he taught them the Sahaba, but The Qira'a (or the style of recitation) which was narrated by Hafsa bin Asim is the most famous in the world today, but a person is free to recite in any Qir'a.

for example

[yt]sA5btkNNe1w[/yt]

Here Mishary recites with Dur Al-Kisa'ie Qira or Recitation style

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Autumn has come but in my heart it's always a good time...I hope the same for you.

I want to notify a little mistake during the recitation of Quran by Sheykh mishary Rashid Alafasy.Since the day I started to memorized it,I discovered with surprise that while I was studing the 84th verse of this surat,when the sheikh arrived to the word Ya'malunhe pronounced TA'MALUN.

I know that it's a little difference but by the way that I wish to learn Quran by heart,How can I make clear this little mistake??I don't know if you read the 84th verse in arabic,but me,I've been doing it,so it was easy for me to see that wrong word...
I also listened to other sheikhs and there is no mistake of pronounciation in it.Can please someone know how can I do to make the Sheikh Mishary Rashid know this fact?maybe many of you have got the same version of Quran but didn't know anything.

In arabic,

Ya'lamun means They (more than 2 people) know. It is used to refer to people who are not present.

Ta'lamun means You (more than 2 People) know. It is used refer to people who are present.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm sorry ,I forgot to post the number of the Sura.It is the 84th verse of surat al Baqara:shymuslima1:

I also read the italian version of this verse and it says <"Allah non è incurante di quello che fate>

Wa ma Allahu bi ghafilin 'amma ya'lamun.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Is it 84th sura? which verse and sura?

Also keep in mind that Mishary Al Afasy recites the Quran with different Qira'at, meaning there are 10 Qir'aat Which the prophet (pbuh) allowed the muslims to recite them, he taught them the Sahaba, but The Qira'a (or the style of recitation) which was narrated by Hafsa bin Asim is the most famous in the world today, but a person is free to recite in any Qir'a.
:salam2:,

i think you have confused the things. Quran had 7 ahruf (dialects), but now only 1 is present....quraishi dialect.

the thing you are telling are qiraat. all the present qiraat are from quraishi dialect.

pls correct me if i am wrong.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

In arabic,

Ya'lamun means They (more than 2 people) know. It is used to refer to people who are not present.

Ta'lamun means You (more than 2 People) know. It is used refer to people who are present.

:salam2:,

is it a sin if by mistake i make such errors? :confused:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

In arabic,

Ya'maloon means They (more than 2 people) will know. It is used to refer to people who are not present.

Ta'maloon means You (more than 2 People) will know. It is used refer to people who are present.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

But can we make such alternations??

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
For example, in Soorat Al-Faatiha, verse 4, the third word is written مٰـلك with a "short alif" diacritic placed after the first letter, مـ (M). That indication allows two different pronunciations: مَلـِك (King) and مالـِك (Owner). Both are valid pronunciations for this verse. The latter is the most recited one.

to recordings, such as those by Sheikh Al-Huşari.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

i read it in a prayers book by sheikh Albaani that the prophet:saw:would at times switch from Maaliki to Maliki like you said..

Jazakallah khair for your contribution!!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe

I'm really worried,because I have got three arabic copies of Quran and in each one it's written the word Ya'malun.I remember each verse from the numbers and the 85th one recites<Ula ika alladhina ashtarau l hayata ddunyia bil akhira wa ma yukhaffafu 'anhum ul 'adhabu wa lahum yunsarun>while the verse in relation to the word Ya'malun is the 84th one.Dear bro/sis in islam,I need suggestions about my study,because now that I've read this verse you posted,I suppose that there are two different editions of Quran.Which one must I take in example???:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I bought une arabic copy of Quran in front of a mosque of Rabat.one other copy comes from the mosque in which I went to pray...it's painful for me to know all this,because it's like I'm not able to read the arabic numbers,but I',m sure of what I see.the 86th verse recites<wa Laqad Atayna Musa al kitaba wa Qaffayina bihi min rusul;wa ataiyna 'Isa abna Maryam al bayynati wa ayyadnahu bi ruhi l quddus[...]>
I tried to scan the page,so you can see with your eyes.:wasalam:

Attachments

• foto sù 001.jpg
    foto sù 001.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 83
  • foto sù 002.jpg
    foto sù 002.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 89

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@ Aiman1,I don't know how to write quranic transliteration,but it was important for me that you understood what I meant.
I'm sorry if I created some misunderstandings.I was surprised because it's more that 4 years that I'm muslimah,but I knew this fact only some days ago,when I decided to memorized Quran.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
I bought une arabic copy of Quran in front of a mosque of Rabat.one other copy comes from the mosque in which I went to pray...it's painful for me to know all this,because it's like I'm not able to read the arabic numbers,but I',m sure of what I see.the 86th verse recites<wa Laqad Atayna Musa al kitaba wa Qaffayina bihi min rusul;wa ataiyna 'Isa abna Maryam al bayynati wa ayyadnahu bi ruhi l quddus[...]>
I tried to scan the page,so you can see with your eyes.:wasalam:

Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

I see the problem, the mushaf you have is in "Warsh `an Naafi`", and in your mushaf it is Ya`maloon and it is the 84th ayah. And it is the same in the Qaloon `an Naafi` mushaf too, while in hafs `an `aasim it is "Ta`maloon". I suppose it is because the Hafs Mushafs have AlifLaamMeem as one ayah, whereas the Warsh and Qaloon mushafs join them with "Dhaalikal kitaabu laa raybaa...". Nothing to worry sister, it is just a different riwaayah. If you want to carry on listening to the same recitation, then try and get hold of a Hafs `an `Aasim mushaf, or if you want to carry on using the same mushaf, try listening to recitors who recite in Warsh `an Naafi`, like this one... http://mp3quran.net/eng/basit_warsh_english.html

P.S It is not only the word "Ta`maloon" that is different in your mushaf, rather there are many other words that are different in pronounciation in that one ayah. If you see the picture attached below, all the colours show different rulings from the recitation of Hafs `an `Aasim

Wassalaamu `alaykkum

Attachments

• Different.png
    Different.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 65

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
finally the problem is solved.thank you.but my question is:how can we distinguish between the word YA'MALOON and TA'MALOON?they have two diffrent meanings.but otherwise thanks again.:shake: