InDOneSiaNs!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakuhu. .
hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan...

tsunami is turning Indonesia up side down=(i was wondering if anyone has news about our TTI brothers and sisters from Indonesia??

please pray they are not among affectees.please pray for their safety Inhsaa'Allah.

i know sister andi kumala dewi is from indonesia and brother setsuna00 too.if anyone has any news about them.do inform us please,

My Allah help them in these terrible times.

Jazakallah khair.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakuhu. .

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
assalamualaikum
thank for you prayer, I believe our TTi member from indonesia in safe condition, the tsunami hit mentawai islands west side from sumatra island near hindia sea,our government say it is about 343 people lost their life and 338 is still missing,I pray for Allah mercy and patient upon the dead and their family.let recite al fatihah for them. thank you

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

'Inna lillahi wa 'inna 'Ilayhi raaji'oon.

May Allah protect our Brothers and Sisters in Indonesia and increase them in patience and tolerance.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalamualaikum
thank for you prayer, I believe our TTi member from indonesia in safe condition, the tsunami hit mentawai islands west side from sumatra island near hindia sea,our government say it is about 343 people lost their life and 338 is still missing,I pray for Allah mercy and patient upon the dead and their family.let recite al fatihah for them. thank you
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

May Allah grant jannah al firdous to the ones who lost their lifes.Hope tthe missing are united with their families again.Its hard times for them.

i hope our brothers and sisters are okay..

Jazakallah khair.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sympathy and condolences,

assalamualaikum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Sympathy and condolences,
To our family in Islam
in Indonesia during recent bereavement :(
It a tragic and sad News.

Al Fatihah.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiuun
~May Allah swt mercy and patient upon the dead
and their family~Amin!

~Amin!
To your du'a n thoughtful brother.
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Thank you for this thoughtful thread sister Seeking Allah's Mercy.
~May Allah swt reward you too~Amin!

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
:allahuakbar:

:tti_sister:~May Allah protect and help all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
May Allah Azzawajal Protect every one from these disasters... May Allah Grant victims Jannath ul Firdhause ameen.