bukhari

uk brother

salam to all,

im looking to purchase the hadiths of bukhari. i think theres about 9 books?

i was browsing and came across the hadiths by darussalam/ dr.mohsin khan.
now if you type this mans name into google it will tell you he is a salafi and has translated the hadiths wrong.
i personally follow the hanafi mathab and im a sunni.
i dont want to be drawn into a sect. as long as it leads you close to the prophet pbuh im happy.

my question is where can i purchase the books which have been translated by a neutral person? if there aint such a person someone who has translated it belonging to my school of thought.

Friend2100

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

Dear Brother,

if you wish to have soft copy.then you can find from below website.
it contains not only bukhari but also muslim and others.totally 18,000 hadeeth.
and once you download that file.you can search according to the subjects u require.very easy too.so i prefer soft copy than hard copy.

http://www.imaanstar.com/hadith.php

and dear brother,please call yourself Muslim.
because Allah(s.w.t.) says

"Who is better in speech
Than one who calls (men)
To Allah, works righteousness,
And says, ‘I am of those
Who bow in Islam (Muslim)?’"

The Holy Qur’an, Chapter 41, Verse 33.

Jazak Allah Khair

ar88

salam to all,

now if you type this mans name into google it will tell you he is a salafi and has translated the hadiths wrong.
i dont want to be drawn into a sect. as long as it leads you close to the prophet pbuh im happy.

my question is where can i purchase the books which have been translated by a neutral person? if there aint such a person someone who has translated it belonging to my school of thought.

before u denounce someone or something.. u should research it...
what do u know of salafi or its manhaj...
what if i was to tell u that zakir naik is on the way of the salafs...
would u stop listening to him or others that also say the same thing...

if u really want to know then u should ask and not generalise or stereotype...
and the fact u rely on the internet as your source is not right..
i can bet if u go to ur local masjid or any other...nearly all the quraan in english are done by the mentioned brother above..

uk brother

ir

response to ar88

what has zakir naik got to do with anything?

i posted the question so somebody with knowledge could guide me. didnt need a clever answer thnks.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
response to ar88

what has zakir naik got to do with anything?

i posted the question so somebody with knowledge could guide me. didnt need a clever answer thnks.
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

What he means is akhi,that salafis are very safe to follow, specifically for their hadeeth study and contributions. . . they are very careful in passing of the correct and authentic hadith information.

Don't rely on google for islamic stuff akhi.they twist things up.

Jazakallah khair.

Idris16

salam to all,

:wasalam: I hope you don't follow your mad-hab blindly:)

I did read that book translated by him and it was a great translation. And how do you know he translated it wrong? Did you read it or someone told you he was wrong? Or just because he follows the Salafus Sâlih? Did you know that the prophet said these things about them?

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 1:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

"Allah's Apostle said, "A time will come upon the people, when a group of people will wage a holy war and it will be said, 'Is there amongst you anyone who has accompanied Allah's Apostle?' They will say, 'Yes.' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you a none who has accompanied the companions of Allah's Apostle?' They will say, 'Yes.' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anyone who has been in the company of the companions of the companions of Allah's Apostle ?' They will say, 'Yes.' And victory will be bestowed on them."

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 2:
Narrated Imran bin Husain:

"Allah's Apostle said, 'The best of my followers are those living in my generation (i.e. my contemporaries). and then those who will follow the latter" 'Imran added, "I do not remember whether he mentioned two or three generations after his generation, then the Prophet added, 'There will come after you, people who will bear witness without being asked to do so, and will be treacherous and untrustworthy, and they will vow and never fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 3:
Narrated Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness." (Ibrahim, a sub-narrator said, "They used to beat us for witnesses and covenants when we were still children.")

All of the Ahadeeth are from Sahîh al-Bukhârî

Abu Talib

Feeling low
salam to all,

:salam2:

Please tell how did Dr. Mohsin Khan translated Hadiths wrong. Please produce some proof to back your claim.

ar88

Jazakallah khair brothers for clearing up..

And sorry and forgive me for the haste response to the brother who started this thread.. but it aint right for u to judge people and so...

and lets not turn this thread into madhab debate.

There is nothing wrong with Bukhari. and the commentry by the dr. mohsin khan... u will learn alot more by reading it and u may miss out on alot information... and u will find hadeeths which u may have never come across so the questions u got to ask ur self, when u do come across such hadeeths? will u act accordingly to it or will u simply turn the page and forget about it because u dont like it or it something new...

and also its not like in the book he is enticing you to anything but merely explaining the hadeeth