Assalamu 'alaikum from Indonesia :)

MayaIsmail

:salam2:

Assalamu 'alaikum for all brothers and sisters,

I am an Indonesian female. I found this site is very useful and lots of good Islamic archives. I would like to join with you all for discussion, shooting some questions so I can gain my knowledge about Islam. I hope I can be accepted here in this forum and salaam to you all.

Wassalam:hearts:,
MayaIsmail

steelieboy

knowledge quest

Wa alaikum Salam Wa Rahmatullah

I should be in Jakarta early next year, but don't know anyone there as yet. My concern is finding a masjid where people seek knowledge about true Islam.
May Allah increase this Ummah in beneficial knowledge and help us to apply it to our lives.

asmaraningtyas

I should be in Jakarta early next year, but don't know anyone there as yet. My concern is finding a masjid where people seek knowledge about true Islam.
May Allah increase this Ummah in beneficial knowledge and help us to apply it to our lives.

Don't worry bro, jakarta has many thousand masjid in it. you'll be so easy to find masjid as easy as finding your own nose there.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister MayaIsmail,

I am an Indonesian female. I found this site is very useful and lots of good Islamic archives. I would like to join with you all for discussion, shooting some questions so I can gain my knowledge about Islam. I hope I can be accepted here in this forum and salaam to you all.

MayaIsmail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhadulillah!

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

MayaIsmail

I am sorry for the delay in replying.

walaikum asalaam

welcome sister .
u r at the right place insha Allah.

fi amaanillah

Thank you, muslimshabs. Yup, Insya Allah we are here in the right place.

selamt selamt datang selamat bergabung,insyallah kita semua bersaudara.Amin

Aw, alhamdulillah, another Indonesian in this forum. Apa kabar?

Ve alaykum salam

May Allah SWT blessing us :)

Oh, almost welcome to Jakarta. Where do you come from? Just like sister asmaraningtyas said that it's easy to find masjid in Jakarta. The biggest one is Masjid Istiqlal in Central Jakarta. I do appreciate of your concern for coming to Jakarta, May Allah guides us always. Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin.

Don't worry bro, jakarta has many thousand masjid in it. you'll be so easy to find masjid as easy as finding your own nose there.

Judging by your name, you're also Indonesian? Senang bertemu disini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhadulillah!

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Thanks for warm welcome, Sis. You too, take care.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.

MayaIsmail

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Hope you're in good health and Iman, insha'Allah..

Hi Sist..:SMILY259:
Met kenal n met gabung aja yach ..disini kita gk cma dpt wawasan ttg dunia Islam lho..tpi kita bisa perbanyak tmn sesama muslim seluruh dunia.:p:p.iyaa, namanya jg forum internasional, jd klu mau posting, mesti pake bhs internasional jg..:biggrin:..
Btw, sering2 posting yaa....Ditunggu loo

Fi Amanillah
wasallam...

MayaIsmail

:wasalam:

selamat datang..

Assalamu 'alaikum In need :)
Terima kasih ya..

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Hope you're in good health and Iman, insha'Allah..

Hi Sist..:SMILY259:
Met kenal n met gabung aja yach ..disini kita gk cma dpt wawasan ttg dunia Islam lho..tpi kita bisa perbanyak tmn sesama muslim seluruh dunia.:p:p.iyaa, namanya jg forum internasional, jd klu mau posting, mesti pake bhs internasional jg..:biggrin:..
Btw, sering2 posting yaa....Ditunggu loo

Fi Amanillah
wasallam...

Aww... Alhamdulillah rekan sebangsa lagi :shake:
Ya ya... menjalin ukhuwah Islamiyah sesama Muslim di seluruh dunia. Belum sempat posting apa - apa, masih newbie, baru lihat - lihat dulu artikel - artikel disini bagus - bagus semua.
Makasih ya :)

Translation :
Alhamdulillah another Indonesian again :shake:
Yup, lets knitting Ukhuwah Islamiyah with fellow Muslims from all over the world. I'm not post yet any topics, still newbie, just lurking first and the articles here are really good.
Thanks.
:shake:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

MayaIsmail

:wasalam:

Welcome to our family..
May you enjoy your stay here, with an ISLAMIC atmosphere..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts: