Egypt

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I see that this is not an exercise in logic.

For the last time..this is not about the US.

This is about a specific country that happens to be Muslim that has turned its back on another Muslim country.

People please read your current events and history. There are many misinformed and ignorant statements here.

Muslims do have to change..they need a backbone..

And as you debate over nothing..another Muslim died..while the Egyptian government smiles and cowers fearing the Jew.

Go figure...this should be published in the Israeli newspapers..this would make them rejoice. I know if I were Jewish I would be laughing at this.

FreedomFighter

Sorry for going off-topic Aapa.

@AdamMuslim, unfortunately the palestinians don't have the resourses to defend themselves. Just look at a place like Caucasus, they know how to fight because they stay true to islam. But palestinians are staying true to their nationalism subhanAllah. Believe me if the palestianis stay true for their deen, they will be seen strong by kuffar.

:salam2:

To tell you, you are completely wrong. You seriously think that Palestinians are not staying true to their faith, therefore you just need a reason to justify all the horrible things happening to them?? Because we are so helpless we can't do anything so we need a reason just to not blame ourselves? Have you ever been there and seen how they live?? Have you ever known if they care about their deen? No you don't. This is not the first time a fellow Muslim is saying things like this.

Now look at how many Muslims are caring more about this dunya, just look at the leading Muslim countries. Are they suffering like the Palestinians because they are not true to their deen? As you can see, No they are not suffering like the Palestinians. Your assumption that a people are suffering because they are not true to their deen is therefore wrong.

And why if you think the Palestinians are not true to their deen, that you even care about them? Why do other Muslims care about them? Because as all of us as a true ummah, will feel the hurt of our fellow Muslims. Would we feel the hurt of Muslims who are not true to Islam? I don't think so.

A place like Caucasus sure MashaAllah are good Muslims, but as you can see they don't have senseless brutal animals surrounding them that have bombarded them so bad, that have blocked everything going there. Alhamdulillah for that.

Palestinians have been ripped from the base, and the most ridiculous thing is that Muslim leaders are not doing anything. When they have brutal animals surrounding them, then apart from struggling to live and being true to their faith, they have nothing much. And please let's not blame them. Who are to blame is the Muslims leaders, because of their not working together, and giving israel a chance of a cancer as they are.

And if you come to realize, look how strong for a devastated country they are. Even the kufar israel fear even after throwing bombs every where, just see how they are full of fear, and they will continue to be InshaAllah and will turn to reality.

Believe me, if the Muslims had an ummah we would all be united. We won't have Saudi working with US, or Egypt closing their borders. It can be done, if the Muslim leaders are true to their faith, because if we have good leaders, we are stronger.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh dear brothers and sisters

We should start taking action and not just rant. The Muslim Ummah is not going to succeed if we do not put our trust in Allah Aj'wajal and do not take action. We hardly do anything for our Muslim brothers and sisters, who live in our vicinity, whom we meet in the Masjid, who are our neighbours.

We don't reflect on the hadeeth of Rasul Allah (pbuh),"What you love for yourself, love for your brother/sister as well." or "A Muslim is a mirror for another Muslims."

Have you thought over these statements for even a minute?

I am pretty sure, there are brothers and sisters who do not talk to their own brothers (or sisters) in their own cities. I am pretty sure, there are brothers and sisters, who do not call up their brother (or sister) and find out if they have had their meal. I am pretty sure, there are brothers and sisters, who have behaved rudely to their parents or hurt them in the least significant way. Have you even said "Uff" to your parents? There are brothers and sisters, who spend time in loneliness and nobody cares about them.

This a reminder to myself first. I know these things, because it happens in my city. I am pretty sure, it happens in your city too.

Next time, you meet a brother (or sister), greet him (or her) with the most blessed greeting, "As salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh" and ask him (or her) about his situation, whether he (or she) needs any help or support.

Please remember that this life is short. You wake up in the morning, but you're not sure if are going to see the evening. Or you reach evening, but you're not sure if you will see the morning.

O' Allah, O' Ever Living, O Self Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs , do not leave me to myself even for the blink of an eye.

Please do whatever you can, for our brothers and sisters in Egypt.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are being given an opportunity this month to receive blessings. Let us open our hearts to our brothers and sisters. It is only when we give that we receive.
Insha'Allah, a thought provoking thread such as this lends us to open our hearts to serve our brothers and sisters in need; whereever they be.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

First of all, let me apologise for not reading all the responses out there. However, I have done a quick scan on the discussion and just thought to share what I think too.

MashaAllah my brother Salahdin! You have indeed given the best of advice out there. JazakAllahu khairan katheera.

I would first like to thank sister Aapa, for popping up the issue and reminding us on it. Also I believe that each and every reply made to the thread is done with utmost sincerity, keeping in mind that the well being of the Ummah is out target of discussing and pointing out in such a topic.

What we all must realise is that an Ummah is based on many societies around the world. A society is based on many families. Families are based on citizens. What does that mean?

That means that we are the one who is to be responsible. We correct ourselves then the whole family will be correct. A pious citizen is what we need, and that is what we are missing, to solve our problems. However, we are so quick in pointing fingers on others and forgetting ourselves. Remember, when we point finger on someone, three fingers will be pointing to our own self.

Where to start growing up a good citizen? When child gets matured? When child become 7 years? When he start speaking? When he start crawling? Or when he is just born? NO, no and no. But the starting point is when we find a person to be his mother or father. That is where we do out mistake. If we do not find a good mother for him, or a good father for him, it will affect horribly to the child.

Lets turn to the exact topic. Indeed I would like to believe that this is a good reminder to all of us, but rather that immediately boycotting a country, lets pray Allah first and give them with a huge pressure. Let them know there are still, some people who loves Allah and His messenger (pbuh), and the suffering brothers and sisters of the Ummah.

I am sorry I do not have much time here at the moment. May Allah bless us and keep us straight on Siratul Mustaqeem. Ameen!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ibn Uthaymin

Sorry for going off-topic Aapa.

@AdamMuslim, unfortunately the palestinians don't have the resourses to defend themselves. Just look at a place like Caucasus, they know how to fight because they stay true to islam. But palestinians are staying true to their nationalism subhanAllah. Believe me if the palestianis stay true for their deen, they will be seen strong by kuffar.

I agree with you bro. Their heart is not one. That`s why they have two political parties and turned on against each other.

Shaykh Muqbil Al Wadee
(rahemahullah) was right. And he passed away nine years ago!

Idris16

To tell you, you are completely wrong. You seriously think that Palestinians are not staying true to their faith, therefore you just need a reason to justify all the horrible things happening to them?? Because we are so helpless we can't do anything so we need a reason just to not blame ourselves? Have you ever been there and seen how they live?? Have you ever known if they care about their deen? No you don't. This is not the first time a fellow Muslim is saying things like this.
:wasalam:
Yes I think so. I mean the ones fighting not the homeless and such. What do you mean by justify all the hhorrible things happening to them? If you meant that Allâh punishes them because they fighting for Jâhiliyyah then yes. Fighting for flags and nationalism which was in fact brought to Muslims lands after 'Uthmaniyyah Caliphate is Jahiliyyah. If you call it fighting for Islâm then do so. I have never been to Palestine nor to my homeland.

Now look at how many Muslims are caring more about this dunya, just look at the leading Muslim countries. Are they suffering like the Palestinians because they are not true to their deen? As you can see, No they are not suffering like the Palestinians. Your assumption that a people are suffering because they are not true to their deen is therefore wrong.
About Muslim countries, I care less about their leaders. They are NOT even Muslims. People with sound belief knows todays Presidents are not Muslims, a good example is Tunisian President and Hosni Mubarak. Whoever says they are Muslims should bring their proofs.

And why if you think the Palestinians are not true to their deen, that you even care about them? Why do other Muslims care about them? Because as all of us as a true ummah, will feel the hurt of our fellow Muslims. Would we feel the hurt of Muslims who are not true to Islam? I don't think so.
Sister, just because they do not fight truly for the deen doesnt mean I dont sympatize with them.

A place like Caucasus sure MashaAllah are good Muslims, but as you can see they don't have senseless brutal animals surrounding them that have bombarded them so bad, that have blocked everything going there. Alhamdulillah for that
You can't be serious. What's happening in Iraq is alot worse than Palestine. And I believe it to be same with Caucasus. The difference is that Palestinians are the most oppressed people in this world.

Palestinians have been ripped from the base, and the most ridiculous thing is that Muslim leaders are not doing anything. When they have brutal animals surrounding them, then apart from struggling to live and being true to their faith, they have nothing much. And please let's not blame them. Who are to blame is the Muslims leaders, because of their not working together, and giving israel a chance of a cancer as they are.
Actually even though they the leaders are not Muslims I believe it's ourselves to blame. And sister I'm not blaming palestinians at all, I just said Hamas are not fighting for Islam. Beleive me if their banner is 'Lâ Ilâha Il-Allâh' their attacks will be severe against the Kuffâr. Look at Caucasus, the mujahideen there are in the forests while Hamas leaders go to countries like Russia, Iran, UAE, Sudan. They are the only ''terror'' organisation leaving Palestine for other countries peacefully. If Israel wants they can down their planes!

Believe me, if the Muslims had an ummah we would all be united. We won't have Saudi working with US, or Egypt closing their borders. It can be done, if the Muslim leaders are true to their faith, because if we have good leaders, we are stronger
May Allah guide them or break their backs. They like to buy necklaces for American Politicians and such!:astag:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

All I was suggesting is we try to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.
I was not ready for this.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

All I was suggesting is we try to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.
I was not ready for this.

:lol:

So, I made that call to embassy of Egypt (as it was original meaning of this thread, as I still remember).

I don´t know how much it really helps our sisters and brothers in Palestine if we only argue in forums is it ok or not if Palestinians have political parties or not or compare they problems to problems of other people in other countries.

But choise is yours.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I just posted a video on Nazi Israel. It is good. It would benefit members to view it before it is pulled off the nets.
A picture speaks a thousand words.

al-muslimah

Salaam!

If any of you finds a product made in Egypt, PM me. Seriously like I never saw one.

Nonetheless, sister Appa, I liked your idea about calling the embassy. May Allah help all our suffering brothers and sisters. Amen!

Walsalm

FreedomFighter

We can't say that we have never seen a shahadah banner in Palestine, I'm sure we have all seen it everywhere. And if you are to ask them, shahadah banner is superior. Now just because we have a love for our country, it definitely does not mean that we put it above Islam, for Islam is always number one.

What should be happening is that all should be fighting, yes for Islam, but no one seems to be. Only the Palestinians are, which is completely wrong. The rest are not even, let alone for the sake of Allah. Astaghfirullah.

And sorry if I've said something hurtful.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

i read this somewhere and i wanted to share maybe it will help everyone think instead of just argueing

EVERYBODY WANTS TO DIE FOR ISLAM!!!
How about living a LIFE too according to ISLAM???

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thats what I am talking about. Be proactive. Islam is not about deep meditation..it is about life and living it. Our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, never sat still. And he was the best of diplomats.
Where ever Muslims are and those who are oppressed we must step forward.

Please understand I do love things Egyptian..the perfumes, the carpets, the hookas, etc. And the can of beans. It is the government that is wrong.