I'm A New, Male Muslim, 17. UK.

bakerj99

Hello and Salaam Alaikum

I've recently converted to Islam after two years of studying and reading on the Qura'an and books on Islam, my new perfect way of life. I can not ask for anything more as i have had some great help over these past months from great people who have given me useful information from time to time. I thank Allah that He has guided me to this chapter in my life. Although when i am called by Azaan, i go and make Salah, but find it hard still, to memorize and remember the prayers throught the day. Is there any advice you could give me, to remember fully and quickly, my prayers? Of course my prefered language is Arabic.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Josh

a_stranger

:salam2: brother
AlhamduliAllah for his guidance , continue to pray then you will memorize better you need to be patient ..:salah:

You are most welcome .

BinImad

Masha allah Brother May Allah always Protect You in this Life and may we all meet in Heaven under Allah’s Mercy… with regards to memory… I was able to memorize a large percent of the Quran simply be Listening and repetition… find a reciter you enjoy listening to (and most importantly whom pronounces the words very clearly), I prefer sheikh AlAfasy, and select a few Sura’s that you are determined to memories, then listen to them whenever you are free to recite along with the recording out load. I suggest you stick to a few short Surra’s from Juz’a (chapter) 30. Knowing by heart a few short Surra’s is better in my opinion then memorizing one very long Surra that you may be unable to review on a regular basis. The Quran requires Memory maintenance be consistently reviewing it, so it’s much easier to consistently review and reinforce you memorized Quran of short Surra’s during regular prayer than it is to do so for the long surra’s that require a lot more time to even recite once never mind consistently review.
1. Specification (select the surra’s and the Shiekh recording)
2. Repetition while Listening (recite along with the imam)
3. Once shorter Surra’s are mastered privately, have someone knowledgeable listen to your recitation to “fine tune” your pronunciation.
4. Continue to review them during normal prayer while challenging yourself increasingly with longer ones.
(or just join the classes that are surely available for free in most Mosque if that is suitable. And remember that many people were able to memorize the entire Quran in less than a year and many within 2-3yrs)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Hello and Salaam Alaikum

I've recently converted to Islam after two years of studying and reading on the Qura'an and books on Islam, my new perfect way of life. I can not ask for anything more as i have had some great help over these past months from great people who have given me useful information from time to time. I thank Allah that He has guided me to this chapter in my life. Although when i am called by Azaan, i go and make Salah, but find it hard still, to memorize and remember the prayers throught the day. Is there any advice you could give me, to remember fully and quickly, my prayers? Of course my prefered language is Arabic.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Josh

salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

masha Allah alhamduli Allah, Allah guides whom He wants
we are happy to have a bro in Islam as well as TTI

may Allah help you to overcome your problems
Allahu ma'kum, Allahu ma'kum, Allahu ma'kum

the thing is like, we faced the same prob when we learned to pray, then we were children, now Alhamdu li Allah you are also a child, and facing the very same problem, may be time-difference is a matter, but not the situation, subhan Allah

JazakAllah khair
your brothers in Islam is always here to help you and we will learn things together insha Allah

wassalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
WA ALAIKUMUSSALAAM

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM

Welcome to our family.. and May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere..

Making Salah is not hard brother..:) But if you feel hard, you can recite the recitations looking at your book till you memorize..

ALLAH AZZAWAJAL KNOWS BEST

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother Josh

Hello and Salaam Alaikum

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Josh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI brother Josh
I see many has attend to you,
Keep on learning bro,you will good in no time~Insya allah!
Islam is easy.
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Welcome to the site & Islam :)

I am a revert too, but from America.

Sadly, I do not know much Arabic, if you are fluent or even diligently working on it - good one on you! Remembering prayers & even everyday Islamic phrases can be hard at first, just remember to write things out in English & readable Arabic (especially transliterated to start) and repeat them DAILY. Start with a few prayers and recitations in the Qur'an, and expand when you have that down :)