why are non-muslims barred from makkah?

tariq353

thank you all for replying to the post. i think i mad a mistake in my questioning when i first posted the thread, what i should've asked was: how do we answer to the statement " we will allow a mosque near ground zero, when a church or synagogue is allowed in mecca. "

people try to use the fact that non-muslims aren't allowed in makkah as evidence that we as muslims are intolerant of other faiths.

how do we answer to the statement " we will allow a mosque near ground zero, when a church or synagogue is allowed in mecca. "

Brother acyually those who are asking the question dont actually want the answer its a preplanned move to ping upon unnecessarily topics and forget abt real topics like Palestine.......

1-who is planning the construction of Islamic center(don't make mistake its not a mosque) US govt or Saudi Govt and how far it is from Ground zero????

2-Who is gonna fund the construction that, US local authorities or Meccan authorities????

3- Did muslims proposed or demanded the construction of Center????

then how cm the name of muslims and Mecca is being raised.

and to those who r still singing to the tune " we will allow a mosque near ground zero, when a church or synagogue is allowed in mecca. "
u shd reply "yes brother sure go ahead, bt ask them have they done anything practically to take the issue with their Govt(cz it is the one who planned the controversy)or jst shouting"

as far as ur second question is concerned "muslims are intolerant of other faiths"
Insha Allah
i will try to soon revert back to show who is intolerant of other faiths Islam or Christianity with quotations from bible and Quran......

the99

no muslim will not alllowed live in mecca makkah

bismillah
:ma:

i think no muslim cannot or not allowed live in mecca makkah, i heard long ago no muslim people has complain want visit mecca but they say no visit becuase mecca makkah is no tourist, no muslim western need much awared about middle east , prophet muhammad was born here, no muslim dont know it:SMILY335::astag::angryred::SMILY209::SMILY47:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Google tells me its done to protect Mecca from polytheism and the influence of non-Muslims. Makes sense to me.

I thought this as well.

ALSO, people like that piss me off man. Americans always want to deny the rights of people when they find out some country is denying their rights.

All I can think is..."You're right Saudi Arabia doesnt allow open religion other than Islam, and you think thats bad. So do you in turn want to deny the rights of Muslims? That would make you bad. Good job, now you and Saudi Arabia are on level playing field: Denying rights. GO YOU!"

Bastard :/

I'm sorry everyone, this makes me REALLY mad.

Valerie

People like that make me mad too.. Usually they are the ones convinced that the US was founded as a Christian nation. They believe in freedom, but only their own. When they point at other countries, they have three fingers pointing back at themselves...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
People like that make me mad too.. Usually they are the ones convinced that the US was founded as a Christian nation. They believe in freedom, but only their own. When they point at other countries, they have three fingers pointing back at themselves...

Those people need to know that there are many teachings in the bible that are against the laws of the land and foundation of the constitution. From the outset, the country is very secular which is why there is lot of diversity in terms of religion and ethnicity.

Ibn Uthaymin

I thought this as well.

ALSO, people like that piss me off man. Americans always want to deny the rights of people when they find out some country is denying their rights.

All I can think is..."You're right Saudi Arabia doesnt allow open religion other than Islam, and you think thats bad. So do you in turn want to deny the rights of Muslims? That would make you bad. Good job, now you and Saudi Arabia are on level playing field: Denying rights. GO YOU!"

Bastard :/

I'm sorry everyone, this makes me REALLY mad.

Nicely put. Bastard is not a curse word

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Muslims and plenty of non-Muslims regard Mecca and Medina as some of the most peaceful cities in the world, there's a good reason for that.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

I love the way he responds

I only understood half of that. I really wish people would subtitle his videos >_< I'm not trying to rude at all, He is one of my most favorite scholars on Islam...But his accent is so thick...Gosh O___O

And @ Ibn Uthaymin: Thank you, I am glad that my response was understandable. I had a hard time wording it!