Michael Jackon

Seeker-of-truth

he spent his whole life singing, being ashamed of being black, and also dangled his baby of a balcony yet everyone is going crazy thinking he was a muslim, does it matter if he was muslim? he was realy silly

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

If he converted, then he did so and it is not our duty to judge him. Let´s leave this to Allah only.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
he spent his whole life singing, being ashamed of being black, and also dangled his baby of a balcony yet everyone is going crazy thinking he was a muslim, does it matter if he was muslim? he was realy silly

Salam

I'm sorry but what about the good things about him? The Illuminati got him once and tried to kill him, and finally they killed him, yes he did convert since he found PEACE in Islam, and throughout his songs he claimed "what have we done to the world... Look what we've done".. You really think dangling a baby out the window is mad? He showed the Paparazzi s his new born child, he was 'ashamed' of being black because he had a rare skin condition called Vitiligo, which made his colours and features patchy...He gave millions to Africa when he wasn't allowed to, because the American Government keep Africa poor for supplies to be cheaper.

I'm really surprised you'd say these things about him. May he rest in PEACE, he's been through a lot.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I really wonder, why should we worry about some one who is no more in this Dunya..

You see, we can do nothing by finding his internal faith..
As sister harb said, we better leave it to ALLAH AZZAWAJAL..:)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam.

Perhaps this short interview from Jermaine Jackson will put the question to bed once and for all in Particular from 1:35, Very good interview to listen to regarding his situation.

[yt]jGHWLI0491Y[/yt]

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Honestly, even though I understand the curiosity, the man has passed away. We shouldn't be discussing him and his past. It's between him and Allah.

Growing up, I was always taught not to speak ill of the dead as they're no longer here to defend themselves or fight whatever criticism is being made of them.

salapuddin35

strange for someone who wanted to do a comeback in the music industry he found time to convert to islam and i thought it's against islam to embrace western music!?

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:
post the links before searching thoroughly. you should proof check the links twice even thrice before posting them here .

Oh no! Wiki is taking over everything! Islam has their own Wiki now! too cute!

this is not for Islam . it is against Islam . this is propaganda website targeting Islam. i have spent two hours searching this thing and didn't find a single article in the favor of Islam.

trying2learn

We cannot speculate whether or not Michael Jackson became Muslim before his death. He was a VERY private man, and to assume he did not take the shahada would be unwise. We do not know. He was famous, he DONATED MILLIONS of his own moeny to charities, and if he did become Muslim before his death, it is not for US to judge him, or why he was planning a "come back" tour, it was one city, and do you know what he said about why he was doing it? Because he wanted his children to see him perform. I have ALWAYS been a big fan of his, and I have defended him for 20+years. I hope he did say the shahada, but only Allah knows.

IF he did I feel bad that he was not given a proper islamic burial.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

He has met his Maker. While he was with us Michael did nothing but give love to everyone. He was the first to donate. He gave from the bottom of his heart. He brought joy to everyone.
His death made millions for many businessmen. Was he killed..we do not know.
Was he a Muslim..it is between Allah subhana talla and Michael.

When I think of Michael I think of joy. I watched his life as I grew up. I saw the changes, I saw the struggles, but I always saw the joy. Yeah, I loved Michael and I always will.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Brothers and sisters leave MJ alone allright!:SMILY139: couldn you choose another one of these bling bling thugs i mean Mike?:)Why not start by the Man in The mirror, see The way it makes you feel,Beat it and you will Heal the world for crying out loud!;) We all grew up with him, i could tell you so much how i recall my first break dance moves...i used to do for my grand mother.. haha.He had a good heart and a gentle soul i guess THE ILLUMINATI did not like it he did not want to dance at their rhythms anymore ,he wanted time with his children and for reflection and anonymity, but they don t really care about us!He told them "look what we ve done to the world ....What about the Holy Land torn apart by greed..what about natures worth ,what about Abraham do you give a damn! "so they tried everything to bring him down,slander and humiliate him, all the lies, the conspiracies...He DID NOT SWEAR OR SLANDER in his music,nor did he have to take off his clothes, like people do today,still he was the best of the best,no one can top or will ever top that in his field not even Stevie. It was all about loving ,giving ,sharing. Let his faults be judged by the creator now that is in his last trial,and let us not speculate on what his last words and thoughts were.Allah swt knows.

Have a fantastic Eid ,EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I dont think so, a lot of the claims he converted to Islam were from tabloids and people who had no clue what Islam was. For example, an American television show said he converted because he wore a "hijab" :eek:

He also did not request a Muslim burial...