My uncle passed away. . .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'uun.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

i've got some very sad news to share. My uncle passed away this monday.Please keep him in your prayers.

He came back from America two weeks ago with health complications. It's just so hard to believe. it was so sudden. He was sick and got really serious last week but it never crossed our minds he won't be back in good health. My aunty(my father's sister) is in horrible mess. Their relation was really strained. It got warm only recently. After decades of horrible and hard incidents, he came to her with love and respect and now he passed away. She just can't believe it when he decided to treat her like his very own, His time was up. It's like a test after another.

I request all of you to please pray that Allah makes the life of grave and akhira easy for him and grants him Jannah Al firdous. To forgive his sins and accept his good deeds. And that he and my aunty are blessed with a wonderful afterlife together.

Jazakallah khair.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

P.S. and i'm sorry for my last thread. things at home were already stressed and that incident made me angry. It was directed to no one Inshaa'Allah. Things "do" get out of hand sometime when there is tension at home, she's one of my fav. aunt and my father's fav, sister.i was stressed. So forgive me, I'm really sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'uun

May Allah (swt) grant him a place in jannah Al firdous
To forgive his sins
and accept his good deeds.
And that he and your aunty are blessed
with a wonderful
afterlife together.
~Amin!
and
May Allah (swt) give sabr to his family
~Amin!

Sympathy and sorry for your lost.

Take Care!
~Wassalam

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2: ,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
May Allah save him from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant him janat al firdows - Ameen

tc sis

wasalam

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
inna lillahe wa inna ilyehi ragayoon
its really sad news may Allah give him rest in jannah
be with your aunty and comfort her heart
this life is a test every good and every bad that happens is a test from Allah Subhanhu wa Tlla but my dear sister we only consider sad things a test ....
may Allah keep your heart firm on emman
ameen
n love you for sake of Allah
wsalam

nizar83

inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi radji3uun...

mashallah, having lost my uncle as well a couple of months ago...i know ur pain and what ur fam is oing trough at the moment..

have patience..may ALLAH TA3ALA have mercy upon all of us

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Inna-lil-laahi-wa-innailai-hi-raji-oon.

May Allah give your family strenght and patience.

( They are lucky to have you, with all your faith).

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Sister my heart aches for you, but from Allah (swt) we are born and to HIM we return. Insha'Allah he may see Jannah. I hope your familys wounds can heal soon.