how to calculate Prayer times manually!!!!

salapuddin35

how does anyone do it!? moonsighting.com explanation is a bit deep i dont get it?! does anyone have a much simpler explanation or is it really difficult to calculate. moonsigthing is not recommending the use of online prayer times including islamic finder.org.

JenGiove

(The square root of Asr) + 0.5Mughrib - Fajr

:salam2:

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! That was GREAT!

Recently there was a "you're gonna find this hilarious" thread and I didn't get a single joke <except for the "x is ---------->here one>.......

....but this had me in stitches! THANX!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
use software salaat time.. i have checked the sunrise sunset times (for twilights of fajr and maghrib).. and the meridian passage (zawal for zuhr)...for many many times.. its pretty accurate..

if you want to do it with pen and paper, in sha Allah i can teach you.. but u need a book called nautical almanac.. (u can download the daily pages of nautical almanac from internet).. but the software is one click operation and is gooooood.. :)

assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

salapuddin35

i already got an email from moonsighting.com they gave a list of accurate prayer times (so they say)that can be use every year.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum

nice.. and the reasons they put forward to avoid online calculators is valid ( i believe).

wa salaam.