Terrorism: The Origin of the Species

Fatima_ahmad

well nice to see.per i want to add that muslims and islam is not a terrorism and west media must show true face of islam

salapuddin35

I believe terrorism started with the PLO when israel decided to stay permanently on Palestine soil which was encouraged by the United States. America needed to play their cards right they were up against the soviet union during the cold war. the u.s. needed as much clout as they can especially in the middle east, aside from having the shah of iran as their ally.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No, son, terrorism has been around forever. Your definition fits what Israel wants us to believe.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You did not read the article. We all know what the Zionist state of Israel is. We understand that it is out of control. We know the Zionists control the policies of the US.
Israel does not care what the world thinks. They are too busy trying to control the world. Always have been and always will be.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

May Allah Guide the Zionists and they except Islam, or May Allah assist us against them and teach them their deserving lesson.

salapuddin35

I know for a fact that the united states encourage the jewish immigrant to build a state of israel within palestine except for the secretary of state who disagreed i think it was during the time of eisenhower or truman. Israel considers Palestine as the promise land from what i have heard at first they were considering argentina as the promise land. here is what i think if the israel did not took control of Palestine other arab nations will invade.