Asalaamu Alaikum

Brian

Asalaamu Alaikum.

I'm a recent revert. I've been interested in Islam for years, and always known for it to be the undeniable truth. I recently took the initiative to fully embrace Islam. The Muslim community in my area has welcomed me with open arms, and the brothers have taken me under their wings - teaching me a lot over the past month. The only regret I have is not embracing Islam sooner.

I've looked over this website, and find a lot of the information helpful to my deen. Hopefully, we can all learn from one another.

JenGiove

Asalaamu Alaikum.

I'm a recent revert. I've been interested in Islam for years, and always known for it to be the undeniable truth. I recently took the initiative to fully embrace Islam. The Muslim community in my area has welcomed me with open arms, and the brothers have taken me under their wings - teaching me a lot over the past month. The only regret I have is not embracing Islam sooner.

I've looked over this website, and find a lot of the information helpful to my deen. Hopefully, we can all learn from one another.

Brian,

Salaam and welcome! I'm glad that you have found a place that your heart cheers for and I'm happy that you have found a community in which you have been embraced. I am not a revert, nor do I plan on becoming one. I'm not a Christian nor a Jew really, though my family has Jewish blood and I was raised in a Christ believing religion. I am a Native American (Mohawk) and I come here to learn and to associate with people I normally would never be able to meet.

My I suggest that you read the "Help Using Website" and "Introduce Yourself" (this one) forums in order to familiarize yourself with the sire rules and people http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4 http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Read the "stickys" and enjoy your trip! Its a great trip.

Welcome!

Friend2100

Walaikum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh(May Peace,mercy and blessings of Allah(s.w.t.) be unto you)

Dear Brian Brother,
i am happy that our brothers are helping you out to perform all your duties and responsibilities.

you can check various threads in this website.There are various topics which may attract you(in case you unaware of).

and one more thing it takes lot of courage to revert to islam as media is giving very bad impression regarding muslims.However you choose Truth.i would say that's wonderful.Masha Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

the number keeps on growing!! :) alhamdulillaah,

welcome to TTI and welcome to Islam!!:D

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Brian

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to check out the different areas of the site.

Pious sis

Way to go!!!!!!! Masha allah!!!!
Welcome to The Straight Path! Its amazing how Allah Azzawajal gives the Iman (Faith) to His chosen people............. Dont worry abt wat u did in the past. U did all dat without realizing dat was wrong.....so Insha Allah The Almighty will forgive u. Think abt the present and the future...and remember Allah always and pray to Him and u shall find Him with u always...........
Be firm and place ur trust only in Allah Almighty.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. .

Welcome to TTI family akhi, and mabrroook on your reversion. i hope you enjoy and benefit from your stay here at TTI.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother Brian,

Asalaamu Alaikum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:shahadah:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI brother Brian,
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`laikum salaam!

Masha'allah:)! May Allah swt continue to guide you in this journey to our final destination(hereafter). Have no regrets brother, Allah swt willed it to happen this way.
I'm glad the brothers have been helping you grow into the deen, am pretty sure the brothers here would be of help too if you join the 'brother's only' section.

Welcome to the Forum btw.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM...:)
Welcome to our family... May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere...:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Zeb-UK

Assalamu-Aleikum Brother Brian.

I must say, whenever I hear stories of how someone has reverted into Islam it brings tears to my eyes (tears of joy). Welcome to Islam and to this site.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Dear Brother,

Welcome to Ummah and to our community Turntoislam.com :)

May Allah(Subhanahau Wa Ta'ala) makes things easy for you, may He increase you in your knowledge and grant you and all of us Jannatul Firdausa, Aameen...

Please remember me in your precious du'as...

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalamau alaykum and welcome to the site :) Thankfully there are lots of reverts here too in the same boat. We can all learn and improve our deen together insha Allah.