Taking Shahada

elmardi8

:hijabi: Salam.
I wanted to share with everyone that i took my shahada today. I am very happy that i made this decision and look forward to learning more. If you did not see my posts from a few days ago, i am american and my husband is morocain. He is muslim and i have been reading alot about islam over the past couple of years. I was raised as a christian but not really practicing it. It is very difficult i find to change the way you are used to doing things but i am willing to overcome these things.I would like to have support and guidence from brothers and sisters along the way of becoming a good muslim.

thank you.

Assalamo Alaikoum sister
Praise to Allah, macha'Allah :ma: that's good May Allah protect you and your husband incha'Allah
Don't forget to change your religion on your profile :)
Wa Alaikoum Salam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

:allahuakbar:

:allahuakbar:

That is wonderful news Sister:) May Allah swt continue to guide you and shower you with his blessings.
wasalam​

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahamtallah sister!
Allhamdullilah ! Mashallah !

I am American and also came to Islam 8 years ago and I have been married to a Moroccan for 7 years. Nice to have you here !

know you said old habits are hard to break...... by learning and implementing Islam it will becoming easier and easier to break those habits for anything that is not good or from Allah subhana wa t'ala can easily be rid of inshallah. Once you start to learn and know and your iman increases it actually becomes hard on your soul to disobey Allah subhan wa ta'ala

Mashallah I have only been here a few weeks and it is a great place for learning so ALlah subhana wa ta'ala has brought you to a very nice place

Please keep us all in your dua' sister.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome

:salam2: Sister,

:SMILY139: Welcome to Islam my sister, and welcome to TTI.

All Glory and Praise be to Allah (SWT), the Lord of Honour and Cherisher of the Worlds, who guided you to Islam.

Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion from this website. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for.

May Allah (SWT) give you strength and help you to persevere on the teachings of the Qur’an and the Sunnah.

Please check out the following links:

http://thetruereligion.org/modules/xfsection/index.php?category=2

http://www.sultan.org/#women

:wasalam:

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
(Qur’an C3: V159)

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

Noor to shine

welcome

You are welcome sister, AlhamduliAllah ....Islam is the message of all the prophets of Allah( the one true creator of all)...now you are a true follower of Jesus (Issa Ibn Maryam) since he was worshiping the one true God not a mushrik(one who makes partners to Allah swt).

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Alhamdulillaah for guiding you to Islam sister.

May Allah (swt) preserve your family and give you a happy life in Islam, and the reward of al- Jannah insha'Allah.

wasalaam.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Peace be upon you

:salam2:
Allahu-Akbar,

Sister, heartiest congratulations and a warm welcome to Islam, the way Allah has chosen for all of us. May Allah guide u through and make yr coming to Islam a blessing for u and all of the Ummah.

i leave u in the care of Allah
Ma'ssalaam

ummsami89

American muslimah

Salam sisters. I, too am an American muslimah. I reverted 7 years ago this past January. I am married to a Palestinian man. we have been married 22 years this May. Alhumduillah. if you would like to keep in touch, either one of you, please email me here. Maashallah on your conversion to Islam. It is a beautiful perfect religion.
Your sister in Islam,
Jamie........aka ummsami89

zarqa

i am so happy for you, i hope you will continue on your happy journey within islam and continue to share your inspiring stories with us. Your husband will be very proud and happy you have made the right choice!

CaroleA

Congratulations for taking Shahadah. Alhamdulillaah for bringing you to Islam. May Allah protect you and your family in your journey.
Wasalaam
CaroleA

F

fabs

Well, I hope it brings you happiness. Heaven forbid you regret it later.

according to hadiths and quran intelligents are those people who save themselves from the hell and enter into paradies.

wellcome in the path of paradies sister.

be steadfast and dont let shaiytan to play with you.

and brother fabs we are allreay regret about you .
we will make also for you düá inshallah .
oil your own machine to save your self from hell.

F

fabs

according to hadiths and quran intelligents are those people who save themselves from the hell and enter into paradies.

wellcome in the path of paradies sister.

be steadfast and dont let shaiytan to play with you.

and brother fabs we are allreay regret about you .
we will make also for you düá inshallah .
oil your own machine to save your self from hell.

I'll drink to that. Lechayim!

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Asalamu Alaikum

Sister, the more you learn about Islam the more you will love it.
This is the only true religion and the best way to live your life.
:ma: There is no God But Allah and Muhammad(SAWS) is his servant and final messenger.
You should read surah Maryam in qur'an.(chapter 19).inshaallah.:tti_sister: :wasalam: