Family Issue (URGENT HELP!)

UbaydAllah

Assalamu alaykum,

Dear brother,I feel that the good time to act was in the beginning. Now as you write it seems the things have gone stretched.This man has some emotional advantage of your family and if anyone try to whack it all of sudden than will It bring expected result ? and Will your family feel it right if that's done ?

Now Alhamdulillah as you understand of the situation and Allaah has blessed you with wisdom and hikmah then I wish you take strong steps in a matured way. So first stop taking what he grants/gives or any help for yourself as well as for your family. See its plain true that in this world there are very less who gives off something without any reason.With that I feel that you wouldn't feel debted facing him and could voice out in a formidable manner.Than try he do not get usual previleges what he gets. As I read here your family supports him and see him stressed, than he may have many men to talk and give him relevant help over his family problems. So dawah your family as if you intent no juggle,fight or contradict them but as in a usual way of communication. People understand better when they are not in an infuriated state. InshaAllaah Make them sure of what is right and what is wrong. In the same way you can talk with the labelled uncle that its his duty to resolve the family problems and not advertise them out with others and with that fulfill the duties as what Allaah ta'ala has enjoined upon him. Its not befitting him to leave them.

Jazakallahu Khayran,

Everyone seems to be telling me to speak to the man however, I was told by my mother and my siblings that he will return to the house with or without my consent and if I try to stop him or even talk to him they will throw me out of the house, my own brother saying that he will call the police on me! My mother does not want to even look at me now.

Idris16

i would take the choice to leave the house then if i were forced too. but if u dont mind where do u live so we can know how ur country is?

Ahsen

Bro,I feel for you.
Can't your father do anything in this case?

It's a bit surprising to me that your family cares more about this person than their own blood.

btw which country you are in?That might help.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Try and talk to your mom. And I can't really imagine, a stranger guy more important for a mother than her own son. I would have probably walked out in rage. But then again that would be my shortcoming. You should stay, be patient and do dawah to your mother. May Allah Help you and Guide you and also your Family. Allah knows best.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
We will Pray Insha Allah Evrything will be Ok. Allah is Watching and He will definitly help u in this matter. Ameen

abu'muhammad

Everyone seems to be telling me to speak to the man however, I was told by my mother and my siblings that he will return to the house with or without my consent and if I try to stop him or even talk to him they will throw me out of the house, my own brother saying that he will call the police on me! My mother does not want to even look at me now.

Assalamu alaykum,

Too obsessive ! quite rare. May be not getting proper words here after reading this post. Virtually it seems you can’t do anything onwards on seeing such readiness and extremity of those people. May Allaah ta’ala help you to deal with peace and patience & make a way through out.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum....allah o akbar this is a messed up situation...

you are right tho...in no case may such a relationship take place..your mother being nice to him, could even be the reason why he will eventually divorce from his wife..allahu a3lam..

they ARE commiting zina, simply because zina doesnt only mean sexual intercoure, zina is every act prohobited by ALLAH ta3ala that may lead to fornication outside of marriage..therefore this really is zina...im sorry i try to bring this as gentle as possible, because its your mother, and we all love our mothers to death!

i dont know how old you are, but i believe you are adulty enough to talk sense into them both, beginning with your mother..you should try to stop this, wolahi this is wrong and no gair or benefits will come out of any bad and haram deeds...

be strong, and be on the side of the truth...even if its against your mother...

i pray to ALLAH to give you this strength and courage//amin