Its snowing finally

saif

:salam2:Yep snowing here too.Altough i admit it has it s own charm,i really miss the sun,the beach,the smell of sand and salty water ya llah,i ver grown up basically at the beach when i was little ,i miss it!!>her some pics..Bavaria without Heidi!

:salam2: brother Jamil,

Very nice pics indeed. I have lived for some time in Munich and also visited that Schloß Schwanstein. With the last pic I was struggling though, where in Bavaria it could be, until I realized, that it was Stuttgart.

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

:salam2: brother Jamil,

Very nice pics indeed. I have lived for some time in Munich and also visited that Schloß Schwanstein. With the last pic I was struggling though, where in Bavaria it could be, until I realized, that it was Stuttgart.

:salam2:Yep,the last two where from Stuttgart.It s nice but i prefer the Sun:)

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Here is some more.. beauty subhanallah!why don t we make it into a thread of snow winter ictures everyone posting pics from his or her country! If the original poster doesn t mind of course.

r-world-castles-256-neuschwanstein-castle-bavaria-germany---sun-%26-snow-4131.htm

winter_large.jpg

winter-street-4453.jpg

NeuschwansteincastleinWinter,Germany,4-freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_p.jpg

Winter21.jpg

16neuschwanstein_1.jpg

koelner-dom-im-schnee.jpg

waynphotos.html

winter-wonderland.jpg

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

you people out there having great time :(

great its december and the sun is still shinning with bright rays and still no hope for rain for next few weeks in Dubai

Alhamdulillah still having burnouts :lol:

wasalam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykkum

I gotta say, but one thing I love about snow is the fact that sometimes the tubes have major delays, which means university tests (and labs) cancel *smile*

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
gona get to see loads ov snow inshallah when it snows here in Pak... in the northen areas that is :p :lol: yay yay a great vac to luk 4ward toooo ♥ :D

Ibn Uthaymin

@ Oneintwomillion

Did you get your pictures from the movie Narnia? ;)

Remember, 30-35% of heat loss is from your head even at 0 degree centigrade. it doesnt matter if your as big as a polar bear, you wil still lose a good amount of heat. So make sure you cover your head. Otherwise you will end up drowsy or even worse; frozen in thought.

justoneofmillion

@ Oneintwomillion

Did you get your pictures from the movie Narnia? ;)

Remember, 30-35% of heat loss is from your head even at 0 degree centigrade. it doesnt matter if your as big as a polar bear, you wil still lose a good amount of heat. So make sure you cover your head. Otherwise you will end up drowsy or even worse; frozen in thought.
:salam2:No it is the Narnia guy that took em from me i guess ..or from the landscape in Bavaria to be fair:).Take care

hana*

im living just outside london, we had 12 inches of snow....brrrrrrrrrrr its cold but on the bright side my husband had two days off work due to all the train cancellations...

oh how i long for the nice summer days ;)

fatma_said

:salam2:
Brother Korai i used to live in germany near Frankfurt, the last time i remember snow was when i was 5 years old. it must be really cold up there. it opposite for us down here :) we have spring/summer and the weather is just great! except in mid february and march...