ive started wearing my hijab mash'allah

samantha23

salaam alaikum brother and sisters in islam i said my shahadah on the 8th of august. insha'allah im still learning everyday .i started wearing my hijab two weeks ago the responce from my muslim brother and sister has been very incourageing im lucky that at my collegein my class there is loads of sister marsh'allah they've all been so helpful. i only started on the 23of september 2010 and i so much happy now i wear hijab i dont feel upressed as it protreyed i feel amazing::hijabi::hijabi:

JenGiove

:salam2:

Mashallah Sister Samantha! Wear it proud and loud sista'! Just remember, Satan whispers loudest...to those who are the strongest. :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahmatu-llah respected sister

mahsa Allah, alhamdu li Allah
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help you and protect your eeman.
our duas will always be with you

Allah guides whom He wills, so there is a wisdom behind He chooses.
we Muslims do our jobs for the pleasure of Allah,not for any other. insha Allah this state will surely help you to be more respectful in the eye sight of yours.

keep visiting regularly, you'll be benefited inshaa Allah
we all need to learn and share.

wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki
JazakAlah khair

wassalam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

That's great sister, MashaAllah.

You have chosen to dress according to what Allah azz zawajal has mandated women to. Alhamdulillah you will grant reward for undertaking this dress code and be prevented from accumulating sins.

May Allah reward you and all the other sisters who observe Hijab with good in this Dunya and Al Akhirah. Ameen.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum dear sister!!!

congrats :) alhamdulillaah, I am glad you have Muslim sisters around you, for many it aint easy to wrap up the shawl because of the society they're in and whatnot. May Allaah strengthen your Iman and give you that which you so deserve...ameen

I am very happy for you :D

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

:hearts::hearts:HUGS SISTER..:hearts::hearts:

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

:ma: NOW THAT YOU WILL INSHA ALLAH SURELY FEEL THAT YOU ARE THE ANGEL :hearts::hearts:
'COZ YOU HAVE STARTED WEARING HIJAAB..:):muslim_child:

KEEP IT UP UKHTHI...:wavyarms::wavyarms:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

salaam alaikum brother and sisters in islam i said my shahadah on the 8th of august. insha'allah im still learning everyday .i started wearing my hijab two weeks ago the responce from my muslim brother and sister has been very incourageing im lucky that at my collegein my class there is loads of sister marsh'allah they've all been so helpful. i only started on the 23of september 2010 and i so much happy now i wear hijab i dont feel upressed as it protreyed i feel amazing::hijabi::hijabi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:

Masha Allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Super decision!
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
Sister,
You are a fast learner[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

Masha Allah!

Keep up the good work!
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
Wassalam :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
WALAIKUMASSALAM..MASHALLLAH..
i am so happy for my sear sister..
congaratulation my lovely sister, mashallah, i am really very happy for you...:)..
may allah give us all hidayah, may allah bless u..ameeeeen

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
God bless you
Salamu alaikum..... your on the right path sister.. Allah has promised us that..
Hold this religion and just run with it, don't let anyone bring you down EVER, Nothing is close to Islam.
The Quran is an Infallable book, from an Infallable God.
There is nothing worthy of Worship besides Him.
and not a single thing in this world, deserves obidence besides Him, (aza wa jal)

Assalamo Alaikum, Wa rahmat Allah, Wa barakatu