RECITATION MISTAKES are forgiven ???

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters

I dont know to read in arabi so to recite the surahs i used to look into the english and i dont know how far my pronounciation is good

if i had made mistakes in few pronounciations while reading without knowing
is that forgiven by Allah ??

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi sister,

I am not sure about if a sin is incurred due to mispronunciation of Ayat of Quran. However it is necessary for us muslims to strive our best to recite the words of Allah Almighty to our best ability given our resources.

Therefore, I would encourage you to enroll in a Quran class and to learn the rules of Tajweed by which you can recite the words of Allah Almighty the way they are meant to be.

Also, you can try reciting after recorded tapes of beautiful recitals by amazing qaris around the globe and pick an easy one to follow/imitate and correct your pronunciations.

One such site is quranicaudio.com

Hope this helps InshaAllah.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi sister,

I am not sure about if a sin is incurred due to mispronunciation of Ayat of Quran. However it is necessary for us muslims to strive our best to recite the words of Allah Almighty to our best ability given our resources.

Therefore, I would encourage you to enroll in a Quran class and to learn the rules of Tajweed by which you can recite the words of Allah Almighty the way they are meant to be.

Also, you can try reciting after recorded tapes of beautiful recitals by amazing qaris around the globe and pick an easy one to follow/imitate and correct your pronunciations.

One such site is quranicaudio.com

Hope this helps InshaAllah.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

thanks brother
jazah kallahu khairen

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 459
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet said, "Such a person as recites the Quran and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Quran by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward."