Hello, friends.

JordanWilson

I already made a topic in the introduction section, so I apologise if this may seem a little pointless.
I just wanted to say that as a religiously-undecided person, I have the utmost respect and open-mindedness towards Islam. I am horrified by the criticism it receives by morally blind people who don't even bother to get a Qu'ran, as I have, and read itto discover the truth for yourself.
I am not saying that I wish to be a Muslim, but I am saying that I am open minded to any possibilities, and if anybody wishes to help me decide, you can PM me for my MSN.
Thanks, friends.

Isra

aka Tree2008
I already made a topic in the introduction section, so I apologise if this may seem a little pointless.
I just wanted to say that as a religiously-undecided person, I have the utmost respect and open-mindedness towards Islam. I am horrified by the criticism it receives by morally blind people who don't even bother to get a Qu'ran, as I have, and read itto discover the truth for yourself.
I am not saying that I wish to be a Muslim, but I am saying that I am open minded to any possibilities, and if anybody wishes to help me decide, you can PM me for my MSN.
Thanks, friends.

As salamo alaikome

I posted in your other thread about the Quran but when I read your post here in this thread one part stood out for me and I highlighted it to show which part it is. As Muslims we believe that ONLY Allah the merciful is able to guide to the truth which is Islam so we as Muslims are only able to provide correct information as you ask us and we are in no way able to help you decide what you should do. I know you probably didnt mean it literally but just in case I thought my duty as a Muslim is to let you know that we are not able to help you in that way. However if you have any questions it is our duty to answer them with correct information and inshallah having proof either by hadith, quotes from Shieks or Quran so please dont hesitate to ask anything.

Good luck in your search!

Wa Salam

JordanWilson

I thank you all. :)
And Isra, I understand, religion is a journey which only you can take, and that which you believe in will guide you. :)

Mairo

Maryama
Welcome Jordan! It is good to have friends like you.

Since you are interested in the Quran, you may find this website useful:

http://www.quranexplorer.com/

It allows you to listen to the recitation in Arabic, as well as read in many different language translations, (including a few different English translations).

Best wishes on your journey of discovery!