Can we actually touch shaytan ?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

shaytan whispers into people right ? so that means he must come close to our bodies. But what happens when we just randomly extend our hand lets say forward and shaytan is standing or whatever infront of you ( Scary thought I know ) is it possible that we might might touching shaytan.

Same goes for Angels, lets say an Angel is beside you and randomly extend your arm to the side are you actually touching the Angel ?

Thanks

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

we can't touch.
But I guess I read a Hadeeth, but I forgot the reference:

once Rasul salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam was leading prayer and he did something unusual.
the the Sahaba asked him salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam about that. then he salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam replied: saitan was trying to disturb, and I just grabbed its neck(throat) and he said: the cool saliva of saitan was flowing by my hand and I could feel it.

but I guess someone can help with the reference, if it is authentic one.

but this is an evidence, if it is authentic, then Rasul salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam could touch it.
but we can't coz we arent like Prophet ant we can't be.

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Ibn Uthaymin

Im not trying to crack a joke. But one brother said that if you sleep on your stomach the devil bums you.

He didnt give the evidence though, so im a little bit cynical.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

^actually, the correct hadith is that we mustn't sleep on our stomachs, because that is how the people of Hell sleep.