wassalam

Attachments

• Image1324.jpg
    Image1324.jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 85

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

To answer some questions posted above, it took two weeks to get an email confirmation. And I received that books about a month (?as far as I recall?) after I had ordered them. They are nice books - basic books on Islam the like you usually find.

Sis Valerie, I know I was hesitant too to buy something that's free - so what you can do is read them, and them pass them to some other person interested in Islam? Use them for dawah etc.

The package was a plain manila colored large envelope - and I forget the name, but it was postmarked KSA and labeled from well.. I don't remember the name.. it was Brother "Eshy" something. sorry..

EDIT: The brother above beat me to it.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Thank you so much everyone, Jazakallah khair! I am not so worried anymore :]

Valerie

Sis Valerie, I know I was hesitant too to buy something that's free - so what you can do is read them, and them pass them to some other person interested in Islam? Use them for dawah etc.

Very good idea. If only I could get my husband to read it...

islamtrureligion

asaalamu alykum wr wb

i order long time ago and i still havent got it,

Assalamu Aleikum

Just wanted to let everyone know they can get free books on Islam if they email : IslamUnveiled Staff *email addresses don't show*

I emailed them and got five free books in English, and Brother Dr Abu Eshy there asked me to spread the word.

Salaam:hijabi:

UPDATE (Al-Kashmiri): Please use this link to order your free books from the site's catalogue:

http://islamunveiled.com/eng/modules.php?name=free_books

This is an excellent resource whether you're Muslim, a new Muslim or merely interested in Islaam and issues such as Jesus in Islaam, Women in Islaam, or you simply want to read the Qur'aan.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I got my books today, alhamdulilah! :D

I ordered them on November 21st, and i never got a confirmation email, haha.
Alhamdulilah, they sent me two extra books: One on Salaat, and one called "My Great Love for Jesus Led me to Islam" :)

I wish I could thank them so much, this meant the world to me :)

Valerie

I got my books today, alhamdulilah! :D

I ordered them on November 21st, and i never got a confirmation email, haha.
Alhamdulilah, they sent me two extra books: One on Salaat, and one called "My Great Love for Jesus Led me to Islam" :)

I wish I could thank them so much, this meant the world to me :)

:ma:

That is so wonderful!

I might order some... I'm really wanting to learn more than just what I find on the internet.

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Alhamdhulillah I have received my books too, and mashaAllah they are much more precious than I thought. :) There are 7 books given to me, 2 books more than I selected. Sister Velarie, I suggest you to put foward your selections ASAP for verily you can learn a lot from them, and the beautiful thing is that you can select any 5 you wish. So ask today sister. :)

JazakiAllah khairan katheera again to the sister who informed us about this, and made a thread for it. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Valerie

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Alhamdhulillah I have received my books too, and mashaAllah they are much more precious than I thought. :) There are 7 books given to me, 2 books more than I selected. Sister Velarie, I suggest you to put foward your selections ASAP for verily you can learn a lot from them, and the beautiful thing is that you can select any 5 you wish. So ask today sister. :)

JazakiAllah khairan katheera again to the sister who informed us about this, and made a thread for it. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakAllah Khair. I've been going back and forth over whether I should order, so I appreciate the advice. I'm constantly reading so useful books would be wonderful.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Go for it, sis Valerie - I would advise you to order soon, because then it takes about a month or so for the books to actually reach you. You can order them, and when done reading can InshaAllah get your husband to read them. Who knows, maybe this might be beneficial for him?

Valerie

Go for it, sis Valerie - I would advise you to order soon, because then it takes about a month or so for the books to actually reach you. You can order them, and when done reading can InshaAllah get your husband to read them. Who knows, maybe this might be beneficial for him?

Great idea. I think it would be a dream come true if he stopped to actually read about Islam. I would certainly have less worry lines on my face right now :)

Now to figure out which books.. Jazakallah Khair, sister :)

maleem786

about 2 weeks ago i ordered a few books after reading the thread, but unfortunately still havent recieved the books.
I'm sure ther's a good reason behind it but it would be great if anyone could let me know what i should do in this case.
thank you

ayesha.ansari

i am really happy for that we can spread islam all over the world via internet. and as many of the people are using internet for different purposes, so among them there are many people they really wish to convert to islam, and get good knoledge about islam, it will be more helpfulll for the people they wanna get information, and the most important for the other muslims brothers is that, they should have share their islamic knowledge over internet, in books, pages etc.. thanks a lot