I need advice regarding my new religion...

JordanWilson

As you may know, I recently became a Muslim. Basically, I would just like some form of mentor who will guide me in the ways of Islam and teach me honestly.
Please message me if anybody decides to give me help.

islamtrureligion

asaalamu alykum wr wb

i think is better if go 2 the masjid face 2 face is allways better. if you live in west london i can get you one.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
From personal experience - go to a Masjid! You can call ahead and introduce yourself, but properly learning Salaat and Wudu will require a person there.

freetruthseeker

I too read the quran not so long ago and had many questions but what I have seen here
from a former muslim gives significant food for thought.

salapuddin35

Brother Im sure by reading this forum and researching in the internet you may find something valuable provided you know the keywords I myself have yet to go to a Masjid still learning the ropes don't be in a rush!

yasak80

http://www.ourreligionislam.com/
is one of the sites which includes teachings from very old book's translations about islam.
and it is possible to you always pray like this?:
my Allah (swt) pls help me to learn the true path, pls save me from shytan and forgive me what ı did by mistake.
amin

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sabr and salat.

Whatever befalls you is a blessing. When something goes wrong for a Muslim we say Allah Akbar.

We will keep you in our dua and I ask that you keep me in your dua. Insha'Allah.

( when I am better be ready...I love to debate..)

May the blessings of Allah pour upon you as you grow in faith each moment.