why the saudi royals act the way they act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamtrureligion

we know that bro but the muslim communty and saudi r not the same this place is where our beloved prothet came from they supposed set a good exmple...
I'm sure there is hardly a single Muslim community worldwide which isn't free from each of those sins listed; so there lies your answer.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:)

Simply, they are Saudis, they are not the role models, they are just Saudis..

I mean, we are not suppose to follow them neither THEY are not supposed to be taken as the exemplary Muslims..

THEY ARE JUST SAUDIS, NOT SUPPER HUMANS :)

Even Prophet (PBUH) said in his last sermon that Arabs are not superior to Non Arabs and Non Arabs are not superior to Arabs :)

SO WE TOO HAVE THE SAME RESPONSIBILITY AS NON ARABS, THAT WE HAVE TO GIVE A GOOD PICTURE ABOUT ISLAM TO THE WORLD..

Of course we should worry about others..but if we get to know that they are useless, then we should perform their duty and we shouldn't give up our efforts :)

Its of no use in worring about them for now

On the other hand, we are not saints either..

In every community we have sinners, so we can just make Dua for them but never guide them..

But I personally understand, what you feel.. but whenever I get such feelings, I simply think, that even Aboo Jahl was an Arab !!!

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

hidaya

hmm....

assalamulalikum

brothers n sisters,saudis,arabs or not we all r humans n we all are sinners..we should always hope n pray that ALLAH bestows his blessings n mercy on us n forgive us...so if other muslims whether saudis or not we r not supposed to publicize their sin,they r muslims after all,if they repent n become good,all we said will be left...
unless u can advise them directly,we shouldnt publicize ny muslim's sins....i dnt remember correctly the hadith but there is a hadith in which prophet peace be upon him says if we hide ny muslim's sins ALLAH will hide our sins...if ny bro or sis can quote the hadith it will be of great help...
nyway may ALLAH guide us all.....

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Asalaamu alayakum

Make dua for those who appear to be astray

salam alaikum

if we are really worried about them, and really careful about our religion, why don't we make dua for them, to become good?

may Allah help us to help each other, may Allah put mercy and love for fellow brothers.

JazakAllah khair

islamtrureligion

asaalamu alykum wr wb

I nvr wanted to expose any one's sins especially a muslim brother or sister. You guys got me wrong, i just wanted to get an idea to why they behave the way they do. All the things that i mentioned is not hidden is already exposed. Whenever u read the newspapers or surfing the net you always come across Saudi royals did this and that. Subhanallah may allah guides us all to the straight path and make us one ummah and Forgive me and may ALLAH ALMIGHT forgive us all AMEEN .

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
I nvr wanted to expose any one's sins especially a muslim brother or sister. You guys got me wrong, i just wanted to get an idea to why they behave the way they do. All the things that i mentioned is not hidden is already exposed. Whenever u read the newspapers or surfing the net you always come across Saudi royals did this and that. Subhanallah may allah guides us all to the straight path and make us one ummah and Forgive me and may ALLAH ALMIGHT forgive us all AMEEN .

I understand what are you feeling..

we must understand that whatever the modern media exposes is not true always..

The scholars do explain it very clearly that if a man behaves in a wrong way with a girl, it comes as a mini news on the middle pages, inside small boxes.. BUT if a Muslim elderly man MARRIES a girl and give her the life, they make it as a headline every where and it becomes the talk of the town for so many days

You see, media is always there to malign Islam.. not every media but some:SMILY335:

I dont say that Saudis are saints.. every thing has two sides, so that every body commits mistakes..

So we have to calm down first and think deep... we have a lot to do

islamtrureligion

asaalamu alykum wr wb

this days not many muslims follow the way of the sunnah, our prophet (saw) was the best exmple. but we dnt follow. and this is the reason y we losing ever ting. and killing one anther. and asking the kuffars for asylum.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
this days not many muslims follow the way of the sunnah, our prophet (saw) was the best exmple. but we dnt follow. and this is the reason y we losing ever ting. and killing one anther. and asking the kuffars for asylum.

Now that you understand..:)
Think more and more.. :)

Now that it is our turn to change the world..

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL bless all of us Ameen

alf2

Islam is a way of life
is it exclusive to saudi royals only? no western muslim drinks or have wrong sexual relations with women? no asian muslim take drugs or commit crime?

:)

The reason why he used Saudi people as an example is because they claim to follow strict Shariah law. The same people implementing these strict Shariah laws, are doing very haraam things.

That is pretty messed up in my opinion.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
The reason why he used Saudi people as an example is because they claim to follow strict Shariah law. The same people implementing these strict Shariah laws, are doing very haraam things.

That is pretty messed up in my opinion.

:salam2:

The affluent and influential people always get away with a lot of things all over the world. No ?

I liked brother saif's answer, we should make dua for our brothers and sisters all around the world that Allah azz zawajal guide them, rather than vilify them.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
y do they act like non muslim, the drinking, women ,drugs , showing of.

Same reason why Muslims everywhere do the same, and in fact, often fall into worse sins such as committing shirk. A form of shari`ah somewhere is better than no form of shari`ah.

Closed because we have to many of these discussions, use search and you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.