Body of 'US tourist' found bound and stabbed in Israel

Seeker-of-truth

Israeli police have found the body of a stabbed US tourist near Jerusalem, hours after a woman travelling with her was treated for stab wounds.

The survivor was reported to be a 46-year-old tour guide who emigrated to Israel from the UK in the 1990s.

She told police that the pair had been been hiking in a forest when they were attacked by two Arab men.

The US embassy had no information on the case, saying only that it was in touch with Israeli authorities.

The survivor, Kaye Susan Wilson, told police that she and her companion, named as Christine Logan, had been attacked on Saturday while walking in the Mata forest, near the town of Beit Shemesh.

She said the two men accosted them and suddenly attacked them.

"One of them took out a very long knife," Ms Wilson said. "I played dead. I saw [the knife] hadn't gone into my heart. My friend was dying, I heard her making gurgling sounds."

Ms Wilson managed to flee the scene and reach the road, where people put her in contact with police.

She was then taken to hospital in Jerusalem, where she was said to be in a stable condition.

As she received treatment police and border officials mounted a large-scale hunt for her friend, fanning out through the forested areas around Beit Shemesh.

Searches were also carried out near the Green Line that divides Israel from the West Bank, the Haaretz newspaper reported, as fears grew that the missing woman had been kidnapped.

Speaking to the Haaretz newspaper, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said: "She did not know who they were, or what the reason for the attack was. We are examining whether this is a nationalistic stabbing, but other leads are being examined as well."

Initially, Israeli police described the dead woman as a British citizen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12030866

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Avoid entering their zone!

:salam2:

Israelis are Arab too
They are Arab Jews!

Must been the case of steping in their territory
Which make them mad
and unhappy about
when one doing so .

To all respective tourist
Avoid entering their zone!
It's their death penalty!

Thank you for sharing this News
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

the99

arab jew or zionist could kill usa tourist or any tourist

fact most muslim or palestine never kill any tourist but no muslim alway kill tourist people, dont know why, i believe zionist kill us tourist, israel zionist soldiers been killed famous one girl from america notsure name maybe name rose and israel soldier shoot uk photogrpahy guy then media start mess againist islam

israel zionist like become nazi