VERY Good Read-Wealth and Poverty !!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
The Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

" Whoever makes the Afterlife his concern, Allah will gather togather his affairs, place contentment in his heart and the world will come to him despite his reluctance;whoever makes the world his concern, Allah will split-up his affairs, put poverty before him and nothing of the world will come to him except what Allah has Written for him."

Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi (no.2389) and it was declared to be authentic (Sahih) by shaykh al-Albani, Silsilah al-Sahiah(no.949)

------------

Allah Said : O son of Adam! Free yourself for my Worship, and i will fill your chest with sufficiency and remove your poverty.But if you do not, I will fill your hands with distraction and will not remove your poverty.

Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi (no.2466) and others,and it is sahih. Consult : Silsilah al-Sahihah
--------------

"Whenever Allah loves a person, He shelters him from worldliness

Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi (no.2036) and Ahmed Musnad (5/427).It was declared to be Sahih by Shaykh al-Albani, Sahih al Jami (no.282)

--------------------------

Here the Question is often asked: how should material possessions be delt with,should they be totally abondaned?

The answer to this apparent dilemma was given by Imam Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him who said "Wealth should be viewed just like the toilet,in that you have need for it and resort to it when necessary, but it has no place in your heart".

Majmu Fatawa (10/663)