eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam Alikom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

perfection ,,,,,,,,,,,,

what does this word mean for you...?

Sakeena

Salam Alikom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Question asked by a lot, and sometimes I am asking myself,
Why do Western people improve their industry?
Well, and devotion to work?
While we Muslims are required to work perfectly in our religion, but does anyone accept it?
Please, send your views

I don't understand the question. Every time I give my opinion on something, I get insulted!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryblue:

Sakeena

hehe,
anyway
I wont insult you try to understand something and just talk

Okay. :) so we can ask questions about anything? Because I have a question about why do people get mad at me just because my opinion differs from theirs or if I'm ignorant. Makes no sense!!! One sister called me a troll. :( :( :( :( :( :(

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Okay. :) so we can ask questions about anything? Because I have a question about why do people get mad at me just because my opinion differs from theirs or if I'm ignorant. Makes no sense!!! One sister called me a troll. :( :( :( :( :( :(
You may find this strange but it shows that we are alone, it is best to come out so as not to fall into the guilt of being alone with foreigners

Sakeena

You may find this strange but it shows that we are alone, it is best to come out so as not to fall into the guilt of being alone with foreigners

No, I was debating with nonbelievers, I was debating with fellow Muslims. They are just as wicked!!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam Alaikum!

No one has the right to call you a troll in real life and especially through the internet!

It's actually shown that people break up from relations by online chatting anyway e.g. facebook, surprisingly TTI. You state your opinion and never give up on doing that sister Sakeena!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
The phenomenon of name-calling is widespread in Islamic countries as well, although the Koran forbade that, from my point of view shows that Muslims of our time do not represent Islam, the best representation
and our sister Sakina If you are calling to Allah with knowledge, people will always harm you, Prophets themselves were not safe from this,

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Will the Muslim umma ever grow up like our Salaf were?

I agree with your views, and of course, this is the question most of us are asking each other..

The youth is confused with so many sects and they are MORE INTERESTED in finding the different fatwas than learning the truth...

How can we guide them???

They are more curious in making their own conclusions as a truth, than finding what Islam is...

Why cant we have a discussion over here on HOW CAN WE UNITE THE MUSLIM YOUTH??

I hope it will benefit all of us, if we share our views INSHA ALLAH..

FEE AMANILLAH

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
From the my modest point of view, the solution is to refer to the Quran and Sunnah with the understanding of advanced schallers of the Ummah
This is the solution for the Rise of the nation

Sakeena

Hmmm. I'm sorry I wrote all this on your thread brother. :( I'd be happy to make you a new one where you can start over if that will work inshallah... I hope your not mad at me. :( Again, very sorry about all this. I should have made my own thread to write about my problems. :shymuslima1:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Hmmm. I'm sorry I wrote all this on your thread brother. :( I'd be happy to make you a new one where you can start over if that will work inshallah... I hope your not mad at me. :( Again, very sorry about all this. I should have made my own thread to write about my problems. :shymuslima1:

don't worry sister the most important is that you find a solution to your problems